Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
It's hard to like a guy who was such a d1ck when he was here...although people like me so I guess anything is possible

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
If that machine was not stored properly it is only worth scrap cost. Rusted armatures, frozen seals, frozen connections etc, etc..
Kill Will !

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
Its sitting in the back of one of my astro vans taking up space right now. I haven't been slow enough yet to take the time to get rid of it yet. I will probably pay a mechanic to remove the 18 hp Honda engine as its probably the only thing of value on the unit. I am moving forward getting into WDR and will need this astro van for it so it is an issue I will deal with in the next 1-2 months.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Its sitting in the back of one of my astro vans taking up space right now. I haven't been slow enough yet to take the time to get rid of it yet. I will probably pay a mechanic to remove the 18 hp Honda engine as its probably the only thing of value on the unit. I am moving forward getting into WDR and will need this astro van for it so it is an issue I will deal with in the next 1-2 months.
IT does have 6 electric vacuums?

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Damn after all the money and time you wasted all you will get out of it is a 18 hp engine. I say you donate it to the TMF Hall of Fame so it can be on display for all to see. ;)

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States

Still available, brand new ob thw showroom floor.
I'll take it and I bet I would have that machine running well and making loads of money over the next year. Then, there would be a swelling outcry to bring these machines back. Give me a reasonable price on it and if it is running correctly, I'll buy it.

Back off, Kipp, you desert hippie freak. We can't have this one going into the hands of a pretty boy who has never turned a wrench. Lets see what it can do flanking one of the best that the industry has ever seen.

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
I bet you would fix all the problem with and make it rock. I think there is others on this board that can do it also, tom Conway, Jim, etc.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
What a waste ! 6 motors , 1000 psi pump , 2HT propane heater and all the hardware.
See this all the time especially with Vintage motorcycles . Throw it in a tin box . Let it sweat in the warm months then rust away in the cold months.
Poor prep and Laziness not "I don't have the time". Winter months ..last year very was slow.
One more bad decision.

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
What a waste ! 6 motors , 1000 psi pump , 2HT propane heater and all the hardware.
See this all the time especially with Vintage motorcycles . Throw it in a tin box . Let it sweat in the warm months then rust away in the cold months.
Poor prep and Laziness not "I don't have the time". Winter months ..last year very was slow.
One more bad decision.
I would not judge another person as lazy.
If Will needed the machine working and wasn't fed up with it, I am guessing he could have it running.
He bought a gas tm and is happy with it. I think the only thing he sees with the Vt is head aches

Reactions: Spazznout

Art Kelley

Feb 9, 2009
Clawson,MI
Real Name
Art Kelley
The machine is fundamentally flawed. The generator built into it creates too much heat and causes premature failure to all the components. It will cause heartbreak to anyone who tries to use it.