Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
That and the thought of making millions off unsuspecting carpet cleaners...
The flaw within your theory is that the unsuspecting ones are also the dipsh1ts who have no money.

Reactions: aloha one

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
The flaw within your theory is that the unsuspecting ones are also the dipsh1ts who have no money.
No the flaw was just trying to help and thinking some people wouldn't twist the truth into a dark and malicious intent...

Reactions: PhilipNick

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
No the flaw was just trying to help and thinking some people wouldn't twist the truth into a dark and malicious intent...
No good deed as they say....

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
just have to keep this thread alive. Bump.
I miss Albert and his amputee midget
Didn't even realize it was still going... All the way into September

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I hope Albert is ok. I was thinking about him the other day and wondering. I don't think most of you realize how hurt he was by all that happened. He gave it his all. It just didn't turn out well for him.

The machine that he built looked quite amazing and if he had some real money behind him, it could have been quite an industry storm trooper.

I knew Albert on a personal level and he had a big heart. One day when he was visiting, he said to me, " Alex, you know what impresses me most about you? It's not your accomplishments with your art, music , business, cars, houses or the pretty women that you always seem to have around you. What I really admire is how devoted and loving you are to your two kids, Johnny and Deron. I don't think there is a better Dad than you.". It was likely the nicest thing anybody ever said to me.

That's the Albert that I know and I pray for him that he is ok.

Last edited:

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
I hope Albert is ok. I was thinking about him the other day and wondering. I don't think most of you realize how hurt he was by all that happened. He gave it his all. It just didn't turn out well for him.

The machine that he built looked quite amazing and if he had some real money behind him, it could have been quite an industry storm trooper.

I knew Albert on a personal level and he had a big heart. One day when he was visiting, he said to me, " Alex, you know what impresses me most about you? It's not your accomplishments with your art, music , business, cars, houses or the pretty women that you always seem to have around you. What I really admire is how devoted and loving you are to your two kids, Johnny and Deron. I don't think there is a better Dad than you.". It was likely the nicest thing anybody ever said to me.

That's the Albert that I know and I pray for him that he is ok.
Too bad his machine is rusting away up in Montana.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Too bad his machine is rusting away up in Montana.
I know if you had it, it would have been whooping ass and making money.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I would add my air flow regulator system to it. 4 front vacs (5.7, 100 cfms / 95 lift, 9 amps) and 2 backend vacs (8.4, 145 cfms, 145 lift, 14 amps), and I would pull 400 CFMs and 200 vacuum pressure or more depending on the vacs I installed, also depending on how much power I wanted to use.
I think I would add 4 relief valves, one per front vac motor. This would help air flow and to keep the exhaust noise quitter.

With big vacs, I bet I could pull 500 to 600 CFMs and maybe 300 Lift with 6 vacs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omar
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I would add my air flow regulator system to it. 4 front vacs (5.7, 100 cfms / 95 lift, 9 amps) and 2 backend vacs (8.4, 145 cfms, 145 lift, 14 amps), and I would pull 400 CFMs and 220 vacuum pressure or more depending on the vacs I installed, also depending on how much power I wanted to use.
I think I would add 4 relief valves, one per front vac motor. This would help air flow and to keep the exhaust noise quitter.

You should try to buy the machine from Will and make a bunch of videos

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
I thought Will was going to talk about some of the features that machine had.. it might still be a great concept but needed help with it.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
If that machine was not stored properly it is only worth scrap cost. Rusted armatures, frozen seals, frozen connections etc, etc..