Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Yes, just like everyone that buys from Amtex, EZ, Interlink, or Jondon. The Box truck in Georgia was a learning experience. Do you have employees? If you do, do you pay them two weeks in advance or do you wait until the work is done?
My employee pay cycle goes like this work two weeks, paid on third Friday. So they have worked three weeks and get paid for the previous two. Example work 1st - 14th of Month get paid on 21st. Never in advance.

I would never pay in full for a machine before it is manufactured. When I have purchased machines I paid for them and took them home the same day.

Last edited:

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
My employee pay cycle goes like this work two weeks, paid on third Friday for previous two weeks work. Never in advance.

I would never pay in full for a machine before it is manufactured. When I have purchased machines I paid for them and took them home the same day.
And so you would agree with me that Albert Clarke seriously screwed up when he paid his welder in advance for 5 machines?

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
And so you would agree with me that Albert Clarke seriously screwed up when he paid his welder in advance for 5 machines?
Yes, and anyone who paid screw up Albert in advance for a machine screwed up too.

But this is an ancient history thread that someone revitalized to keep advertising revenue coming in. If we are going to discuss this old news can we get back to the part about midgets, donkeys, and taking road trips with people missing limbs?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
"And so you would agree with me that Albert Clarke seriously screwed up when he paid his welder in advance for 5 machines?"

you really believed that?

I don't think he even sold 5 machines

In his early days he would call me like pretending to be a customer and ask for all kinds of technical information normally not asked by a regular customer.

I saw through it all and blew him off then I watched from the side lines this train wreck

He even posted remarks from one of his many youtube personas like cant wait to see that new velocity turd.

I doubt any of his machines are even running right now?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
funny how your still making excuses for him
you were held captive so long it's like you have Stockholm syndrome

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Yes, and anyone who paid screw up Albert in advance for a machine screwed up too.

But this is an ancient history thread that someone revitalized to keep advertising revenue coming in. If we are going to discuss this old news can we get back to the part about midgets, donkeys, and taking road trips with people missing limbs?
But this is an ancient history thread that someone revitalized to keep advertising revenue coming in.
Some enjoy throwing "salt in old wounds".

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Deron, one of his major mistakes is he paid his welder in cash up front for like 5 machines. After the guy had his money Albert lost all leverage or power over him. The guy's work turned to shit but he didn't care he already got paid. No accountability.

I'm sure it takes a lot to get a TM manufacturing business going, I figured that he had his shit together; he did not.

Anyone that takes 8 months to deliver a product that he said would take 4-6 weeks to build is incompetent by my book. You might have a different definition for it then me.
Well I do not know the inside circumstances so you would be more aware of such things than I would. I agree with you that you can never pay anybody up front for everything. I am way too street smart for that nonsense and I know how people are.

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Well I do not know the inside circumstances so you would be more aware of such things than I would. I agree with you that you can never pay anybody up front for everything. I am way too street smart for that nonsense and I know how people are.
its the guys that lack street smarts, that get taken ALA the velocity debacle. all due respect to Will, but he should have known better. Just like if this is true about albert paying for welding prior to a single torch was even fired up.

Growing up in NY and especially just outside NYC, as you already know, the Albert Clark's are a dime a dozen. You either learn real fast here, or you become penniless in short order.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
But this is an ancient history thread that someone revitalized to keep advertising revenue coming in.
Some enjoy throwing "salt in old wounds".
I've never met anyone who thought he was so right about things but was in fact so wrong...you seriously think Rob would give me a dime for anything? lol

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I've never met anyone who thought he was so right about things but was in fact so wrong...you seriously think Rob would give me a dime for anything? lol
I remember ad generated revenue was donated to some one by Kipp.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
I haven't been over there in .. well .. almost a year and probably won't for another year and a half or so. Is it still up and coming bb?
Same 5 guys...

I have another 2.2 years to go.