Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
What's with the guy on the right he doesn't look like he fits in must be the gay brother

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using TMF Forums mobile app

No, that's my buddy Martin:D

Reactions: whoises1

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
It is sitting in the chevy astro van that I bought from Albert Clark as part of a package deal. This was how the van looked like when Albert left and his idea of what a 'custom truck mount' package looks like.

I don't see the problem, it doesn't get any more custom than that.

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
It looks very un organized I remember Albert Clark was trying to sell me this astro van so glad I didn't buy it in the end I only lost 500 and I could of lost a lot more MasterCard gave me sum money back this should be a lesson learn and deal with reputable people thats been In Business for years I wonder what ever happened to the unit from steambrite they removes it from there website

Sent from my Nexus 4 using TMF Forums mobile app

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
It looks very un organized I remember Albert Clark was trying to sell me this astro van so glad I didn't buy it in the end I only lost 500 and I could of lost a lot more MasterCard gave me sum money back this should be a lesson learn and deal with reputable people thats been In Business for years I wonder what ever happened to the unit from steambrite they removes it from there website

Sent from my Nexus 4 using TMF Forums mobile app

And if you remember, when you asked me in a pm about this situation, I told you not to do it. Get your money back and run. Remember?

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Well if there was ever a thread worthy of a free rotary...here it is, damn thing was started in 2012 and still going in 2014

@Rob Allen I'll pm you my shipping instructions thank you

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
I haven't heard from Albert Clarke since March of 2013, about two weeks after he left. His Velocity Tech website was taken down and I assume he went out of business. His level of incompetence in running a business was incredible. He wasn't out to scam anyone, he just sucked at running a business.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Well if there was ever a thread worthy of a free rotary...here it is, damn thing was started in 2012 and still going in 2014

@Rob Allen I'll pm you my shipping instructions thank you
I'm pretty sure your in the running for a Rod Rod agitator :rolleyes:

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I don't think he was incompetent, Will. It is a major undertaking to get a business like that off the ground floor and he underestimated how difficult it would be. In fact, you fell under the same spell as he did, if you think about it.

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
Deron, one of his major mistakes is he paid his welder in cash up front for like 5 machines. After the guy had his money Albert lost all leverage or power over him. The guy's work turned to shit but he didn't care he already got paid. No accountability.

I'm sure it takes a lot to get a TM manufacturing business going, I figured that he had his shit together; he did not.

Anyone that takes 8 months to deliver a product that he said would take 4-6 weeks to build is incompetent by my book. You might have a different definition for it then me.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
"one of his major mistakes is he paid his welder in cash up front"

one you would have to have the cash to pay upfront

two you still believe in the Easter bunny?

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Oh boy, albert the crackhead that just won't go away.

This was such a hilarious story, think i called it in about post # 6 or something.
The moral of the story is listen to people who have experience.

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
@Will Reed Didn't you pay up front for your machine? How about the low mileage box van in Florida?
Yes, just like everyone that buys from Amtex, EZ, Interlink, or Jondon. The Box truck in Georgia was a learning experience. Do you have employees? If you do, do you pay them two weeks in advance or do you wait until the work is done?

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Yes, just like everyone that buys from Amtex, EZ, Interlink, or Jondon. The Box truck in Georgia was a learning experience. Do you have employees? If you do, do you pay them two weeks in advance or do you wait until the work is done?
I'm confused, do you pay your employees two weeks in advance? Cause when I did have employees they got paid always for the weeks work that was already completed never in advance.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I'm confused, do you pay your employees two weeks in advance? Cause when I did have employees they got paid always for the weeks work that was already completed never in advance.
I never got a paycheck for work I had not done yet. Could you imagine getting hired for a new job and they give you a check for your next 2 weeks on your first day. o_O

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Say it ain't so Will say it ain't so...

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
No of course not. There is a difference between paying for equipment up front and paying for labor up front which I was in the process of pointing out to @Harry Mullett