Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I was right, as usual....
Perhaps but in a sense, it is quite remarkable that Albert was able to build such an impressive looking machine. He came out of nowhere, did a lot of research and accomplished quite a feat, if you ask me.

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
It is sitting in the chevy astro van that I bought from Albert Clark as part of a package deal. This was how the van looked like when Albert left and his idea of what a 'custom truck mount' package looks like.

whoises1

Dec 30, 2010
203 n wilson ave jefferson, wisconsin
www.amscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Eric Sapp
Business Location
United States
It is sitting in the chevy astro van that I bought from Albert Clark as part of a package deal. This was how the van looked like when Albert left and his idea of what a 'custom truck mount' package looks like.
How did he fit the donkey and midgets in there. Lol

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using TMF Forums mobile app

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
i said it before, and i will say it again.....you are a better man than i am Will. Honest to god, i would have more than likely beat that guy to within an inch of his life for all the games he played with your hard earned money, and then delivering an unfinished machine in a van that looked like that after an entire shitshow during delivery. There is absolutely no way i would have been able to keep my composure for any reason.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
i said it before, and i will say it again.....you are a better man than i am Will. Honest to god, i would have more than likely beat that guy to within an inch of his life for all the games he played with your hard earned money, and then delivering an unfinished machine in a van that looked like that after an entire shitshow during delivery. There is absolutely no way i would have been able to keep my composure for any reason.
What are you talking about?? All it needs is a vac hose reel.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

And you're better then me. I'd of thought about busting a cap in Albert's a*s.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
And you're better then me. I'd of thought about busting a cap in Albert's a*s.
Seriously, do you think he was that easy to get to? He had livid midget bodyguards that would not only beat you up but impregnate you afterward.

Reactions: whoises1