Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
the f150 i have is the xlt xtr package i got on lease for 333.00 for 2 years buy out is 21000 20,.000km a year this trucks a 47000 here in canada it has back up sensors back up camera chrome everything :D

it is raining tonight so i will do it tomorrow just for you :D but here is some pictures of mine from the internet mine is black mine is the super crew cab so much space i can carry fans in the back and not worry to clutter my trailer with worthless shit

Still raining?

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
I doubt we will see pictures of his new truck. Everyone always takes pictures of their new car or truck. Here is mine View attachment 18963
You know what... I admit I am strange but I never took a picture of my cars after I got it. I did a custom VW bug years ago with nice paint and a chrome motor, never took pics of it either...Someone else did and they gave me a few pics of that car years later

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
You know what... I admit I am strange but I never took a picture of my cars after I got it. I did a custom VW bug years ago with nice paint and a chrome motor, never took pics of it either...Someone else did and they gave me a few pics of that car years later

That's because you get side tracked with drinking soda that you forget what your doing ;)

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
Sorry for the late replies I have been busy off the forums with life in general :)

I actually. Found a better deal I think locally a guy is selling truck and van 20hp kohler and brand new roots blower. For 4500 comes with everything including wateank. The van een in accident so there for its junk I may part out with all the parts tho it has only 100000 km on it original engine too its a steamway with a lg propane burner

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Sorry for the late replies I have been busy off the forums with life in general :)

I actually. Found a better deal I think locally a guy is selling truck and van 20hp kohler and brand new roots blower. For 4500 comes with everything including wateank. The van een in accident so there for its junk I may part out with all the parts tho it has only 100000 km on it original engine too its a steamway with a lg propane burner

Do you remember saying "no more used equipment and your only buying new"? If you are not doing a lot of carpet cleaning I think you would be better off with a good portable and a heater.

Reactions: falcans

Jim Dierickx

Jul 26, 2012
www.4dde.com
Real Name
Jim Dierickx
Business Location
United States
hi all I have been away for months still seeing this thread grow. Will, did the gen-set just go out all at once? Or when you started up the ETM did it get too bogged down when everything was running? Did the heat exchanger work post pump like Albert claimed it would, and how damaged is the pump on the unit?

Hope things are working better with new equipment.

In a way we are better off never getting the equipment that was paid for, since the machine we were supposed to get went to a guy in NJ who called me in Feb, and his had an electrical fire that could have burnt down my van and DIRECT DRIVE Wheel generator.

Jim Dierickx

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
just cant let a good thing die....
Your act was more of a grave theft. It's been dead a long time but you can always visit and pray. RIP, beloved VT thread and God please forgive Floor Solutions for this heinous and sinful act.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Well since we are here, where is that electric TM today will? mothballs?

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Well since we are here, where is that electric TM today will? mothballs?
Lets just hope that Will Reed hasn't crushed it without realizing what a collectible industry icon it is. Some day, it could be worth more than the Mona Lisa, as long as Will can remove/neutralize the mongoloid sperm on it.

Reactions: Jan Sullins