Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
What's up with these guys?

Are they for real?

Where are the machines promised months ago?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Hey Will
Got that Hurricane yet? If so how is it performing, how do you like it?
Not yet. They had to change production facilities 1-2 weeks ago because the other guys were not getting the job done.
I'm afraid so. Afraid he made off with our friend's money. Even if this guy delivered the machines today, and they worked perfectly. I'd be mad as hell at him.
You need to start a legal case against him. I have seen this before, the constant line of excuses and it will be ready in another week or two. How many more "week or twos" can you give him? He never will deliver your machine. Sad thing is you probably never will get your money back either.

Sad story but unfortunately the truth.
Only saving grace would be if he paid with a credit card. Might have some action there. If they did, I'd call my credit card company and decline the charge and get your money back. If you are still set on getting this guys machine, tell him he gets paid when it's done and delivered. C.O.D. only. JMO
My guess is all these "problems" he is having with the "other guys" not getting their work done might have something to do with him not paying them for their work.

That is if there even is "other guys"

Never pay for a machine before you receive it. Maybe a 10%-20% down payment and always by credit card like Johnny mentioned.
Looks like a pretty good scam to me.

Reactions: matt7

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Why guys agree to cough up their money to these start up companies is beyond me. A deposit is okay but I want to see a finished product before I pay for anything in full...

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Why guys agree to cough up their money to these start up companies is beyond me. A deposit is okay but I want to see a finished product before I pay for anything in full...
I agree. Can these guys point us to even one customer out there who is using their machine? Can they even show a video of a working demo unit? I am guessing not.

aspenedelen

Premium VIP
Mar 21, 2006
www.louiescarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Anthony Edelen
Business Location
United States
I'd never pay anything in full unless I have posession of the machine. I can understand paying some sort of deposit but never all at once.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Todd, You are very wrong, Velocity Technologies does exist. But the Hurricane that Velocity Technologies has been taking peoples money for, doesn't appear to exist anywhere but in Velocity Technologies imagination.

Reactions: Jim Dierickx

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Todd, You are very wrong, Velocity Technologies does exist. But the Hurricane that Velocity Technologies has been taking peoples money for, doesn't appear to exist anywhere but in Velocity Technologies imagination.
Maybe Velocity Technologies got blown away in the Hurricane.

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
I have seen photos and videos of these units working at the factory as well as in the field. They appear to be exceptional machines in every respect, in fact I just watched a video today that was done in September, not far from my house.

I feel I have been blessed by working with both Ben from Amtex and Albert from Velocity, you will not find two nicer more honorable fellows. I paid Ben in full in advance for my TM, and recently paid Albert in full in advance for 4k worth of CC equipment.

Ben has a well deserved reputation of quality, honestly and integrity, as Albert brings his units to market I'm certain he will garner the same reputation.

With the exception of Will, I probably know more about Albert and his Velocity machines than anyone else on the forum, IMO he and his machines are very much the real deal.

There's a reason you don't see Will posting complaints about Velocity, there is a lot going on the public is not privy to, within the next few weeks I think everyone will have the information they're looking for.

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
i had to pay for the goliath advance and they wait untill the check cleard but that is only 4,000 scary to think this can happen. money is very hard to come by.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Velocity Technologies looks like they are doing a pretty good job of sucking money out of peoples wallets with Hurricane force with their scam.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Wanted to say something long ago but Will is a good guy and didnt want to discourage or be a dck.

Overall manufacturing is a capital intensive business, so who i buy from better have a big line of credit and pile of cash. At least $1 mil, these small nichee guys are great but remember their business is dependent on them and their personal financial picture or screwed up personal life.

Not a good match for a start up service contractor which is in same position, better for someone who is establish and doesn't need the unit. JMO

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I have seen photos and videos of these units working at the factory as well as in the field. They appear to be exceptional machines in every respect, in fact I just watched a video today that was done in September, not far from my house.

I feel I have been blessed by working with both Ben from Amtex and Albert from Velocity, you will not find two nicer more honorable fellows. I paid Ben in full in advance for my TM, and recently paid Albert in full in advance for 4k worth of CC equipment.

Ben has a well deserved reputation of quality, honestly and integrity, as Albert brings his units to market I'm certain he will garner the same reputation.

With the exception of Will, I probably know more about Albert and his Velocity machines than anyone else on the forum, IMO he and his machines are very much the real deal.

There's a reason you don't see Will posting complaints about Velocity, there is a lot going on the public is not privy to, within the next few weeks I think everyone will have the information they're looking for.

I really hope what you say is true and correct and what i think is wrong. I would rather be wrong and see Will and Falcans have their machines.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Wow Todd's coming out with both guns blazing....

I just want to here more about these guys...They used to have a list of people on their website you contributed but they took that down...for some reason...I even think Jan Sullins was on that list

I am sure Will has more info on what's going on, however sometimes when you are in the middle of it all it's easy to get sucked in and not realize that something just isn't right...

Reactions: Mike Hanley

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Wow Todd's coming out with both guns blazing....

I just want to here more about these guys...They used to have a list of people on their website you contributed but they took that down...for some reason...I even think Jan Sullins was on that list

I am sure Will has more info on what's going on, however sometimes when you are in the middle of it all it's easy to get sucked in and not realize that something just isn't right...
Yeah that was quite a list....