Vaportek | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Vaportek

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
We use them on many different situations. There are a lot of scent cartridges you can buy for it. First impressions were this wasn't going to work for our needs. But we are very happy with the results. Return on investment is fast. The S.O.S. cartridge is my favorite scent.

Reactions: Scott W
Jun 6, 2015
Real Name
Chris Claridge
Thank you for the info, have alot of apts that we do with musty smells, smoke, pet. Mildew. Curry etc. Want to see if it was worth the investment and what size vaportek we would need? Saw they have a couple sizes, wounder which would be most and fastest unit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
we have 10 of the units you posted a photo of. These are not the battery powered ones. Also make sure you get the right cartridges for that unit. They do have the huge units but I like the convenience of recapping and reusing the cartridges. I would try out the unit you posted and see how it goes.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Vaportek is a great odor control system and I recommend it highly. Just keep in mind what it can and cannot do.

If there is a lot of tobacco residue, cooking oil residue, pet urine, or other odor-causing schmoo left behind in carpet, in air ducts, on walls/cabinets/ceilings etc, even a Vaportek will only go so far in remediating the smell. But if you've cleaned properly and just need something to get rid of airborne odor, you can't beat Vaportek hands-down. Well worth the expense.

Reactions: Scott W

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
SOS for Smoke odors. 3X Industrial cartridge for most other odors. The other cartridges are only fragrance, not odor killers.

I love Vaportek. Effective, safe and reasonable price for the cartridges.

Reactions: Mama Fen

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
SOS for Smoke odors. 3X Industrial cartridge for most other odors. The other cartridges are only fragrance, not odor killers.

I love Vaportek. Effective, safe and reasonable price for the cartridges.
how does it work

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
how does it work
The cartridge or membrane contains essential oils from sources such as leaves and plants. These are pairing agents that combine with or attach to a variety of odor molecules. When the odor molecule and the pairing agent combine, they have a new shape that is no longer recognized by the olfactory nerves as being an odor.

They also contain fragrances from natural sources.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
The cartridge or membrane contains essential oils from sources such as leaves and plants. These are pairing agents that combine with or attach to a variety of odor molecules. When the odor molecule and the pairing agent combine, they have a new shape that is no longer recognized by the olfactory nerves as being an odor.

They also contain fragrances from natural sources.
is this a new thing?