Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States

After a salesman almost ripped me off, @SAA gave me lots of valuable advice on how to choose mine. what it was going to help me with and so much more. the salesman also told me I could do commercial restrooms in no time. All bull crap. Anyhow, with Steve's information I pulled the trigger and got me a good one. I do not expect it to do more than Steve told me it would do but man, the things it does have made me money and made my clients rave. I'm happy that I made an intelligent informed purchase. else I would be chasing that salesman all over the country to hit him on his head with his machine after I found out it did not do what he said it would.

Based on one of Steve's video teasers. I removed a black stain from linen
removed stains from counter tops (grout) that the previous guy said were permanent.
leather sofas (only two) I need to promote those more.

Any how, every carpet cleaner should have one in the van.

Oh, my vapor cleaner has also been the reason why people have paid me $60 to remove a red spot. When compared to an iron, the impression they get is you are the real deal.

I would not live without mine. Thank you @SAA . Now I can practice with Monica's nice dresses and when I'v had enough practice, I will promote drapery cleaning;););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FrankBoet

Jan 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
Real Name
Frank Boet
Business Location
United States

After a salesman almost ripped me off, @SAA gave me lots of valuable advice on how to choose mine. what it was going to help me with and so much more. the salesman also told me I could do commercial restrooms in no time. All bull crap. Anyhow, with Steve's information I pulled the trigger and got me a good one. I do not expect it to do more than Steve told me it would do but man, the things it does have made me money and made my clients rave. I'm happy that I made an intelligent informed purchase. else I would be chasing that salesman all over the country to hit him on his head with his machine after I found out it did not do what he said it would.

removed stains from counter tops (grout) that the previous guy said were permanent.

Oh, my vapor cleaner has also been the reason why people have paid me $60 to remove a red spot. When compared to an iron, the impression they get is you are the real deal.

I would not live without mine. Thank you @SAA . Now I can practice with Monica's nice dresses and when I'v had enough practice, I will promote drapery cleaning;););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Martin, I'm looking at the Daimer website right now. Which model did you buy?

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
90% of drapery cleaning is Proper Dusting and Dry Soil Removal.

Here is a little clip that is designed for just introducing the information but it will give you a good idea.
Drapery cleaning is very simple and very easy if done with this method and it will easily out clean the Dry Cleaning methods that are promoted and used.

I am just sharing this since it was brought up that there is a way to do this with little effort and a vapor steamer. The email address on the end of this clip is not correct any longer.

Hope this helps at least a little.

SAA
Is that video a part of a training video on the use of vapor steamers?

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho

Which one do you own?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Been using mine for a few years, got it after watching some of Steve's videos when i first joined TMF. For those asking which one to get, go for a stainless commercial one like the vx5000.

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Been using mine for a few years, got it after watching some of Steve's videos when i first joined TMF. For those asking which one to get, go for a stainless commercial one like the vs6000.
After watching Steves video again. It looks like the attachments are easier to use/better than the mytee. It gets hot and all. But I wish there was a better way to hold the towels onto the steamer when I use it

Reactions: Jose Holguin

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
After watching Steves video again. It looks like the attachments are easier to use/better than the mytee. It gets hot and all. But I wish there was a better way to hold the towels onto the steamer when I use it
Some have different attachments than others. I first used them in my previous job, janitorial account at the Four Seasons, we would spray the equipment wheels in the kitchen with oven cleaner then just steam the grease off.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Damn I thought ya'lls was talkin bouts a VAPE! Hell I been trying to clean my grout all day and all I gots was a house full of smoke......annnnnnd A Buuzzz in my head?:eek:

Reactions: LookNGood

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Which one do you own?

http://www.justrenewit.com/4000-C-dry-Commercial-Vapor-Steam-Cleaner/index.htm
I have this one above. I will just give it to the wife as she loves cleaning hardwood floors with it.

and I will buy me the one below. More suitable for carpet upholstery cleaning. The only thing that worries me is that it is plastic made. Don't know how hard or resistant it is. I would need to do some research. I have been thinking of it since it was 1,200 lol

http://myvaporclean.com/desiderio-plus-315-continuous-refill-75-psi-5-bar-steam-vacuum-hot-water-injection-made-in-italy/?gclid=CjwKEAjwsYW6BRCTzvu5y8DPhi0SJABnGLlHobm5JJB9UXSrb4IaqMX8DO4EskwYrdWBzh2B0LcjdxoCyjrw_wcB

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
http://www.justrenewit.com/4000-C-dry-Commercial-Vapor-Steam-Cleaner/index.htm
I have this one above. I will just give it to the wife as she loves cleaning hardwood floors with it.

and I will buy me the one below. More suitable for carpet upholstery cleaning. The only thing that worries me is that it is plastic made. Don't know how hard or resistant it is. I would need to do some research. I have been thinking of it since it was 1,200 lol

http://myvaporclean.com/desiderio-plus-315-continuous-refill-75-psi-5-bar-steam-vacuum-hot-water-injection-made-in-italy/?gclid=CjwKEAjwsYW6BRCTzvu5y8DPhi0SJABnGLlHobm5JJB9UXSrb4IaqMX8DO4EskwYrdWBzh2B0LcjdxoCyjrw_wcB
The one yer drooling over looks pretty dang Cool..Made it Italy..better than China...!! I want one.... being retired tho bout the only thing I have to clean with it would be my BONG!

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
The one yer drooling over looks pretty dang Cool..Made it Italy..better than China...!! I want one.... being retired tho bout the only thing I have to clean with it would be my BONG!
Dave, On a demo, that I attended, we cleaned one room of carpet with it. just as if it was a porty (which it is) I was impressed. When removing red stains, we could vapor and rinse with the same machine right on the spot, We tried grooming microfiber with it. I'm sure if we come across velvet, we can clean it with it and we would not even need to use the brush. Well, maybe a little.

This machine can be a life saver. Just need to find out how sturdy it is. Usefulness I have no doubt.

If you ask me, I would clean natural fiber upholstery with it instead of my truck mount.

Reactions: Mike Krall

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
On a flat attachment? All the ones I've ever seen have clamps to hold the rags with.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Dave, On a demo, that I attended, we cleaned one room of carpet with it. just as if it was a porty (which it is) I was impressed. When removing red stains, we could vapor and rinse with the same machine right on the spot, We tried grooming microfiber with it. I'm sure if we come across velvet, we can clean it with it and we would not even need to use the brush. Well, maybe a little.

This machine can be a life saver. Just need to find out how sturdy it is. Usefulness I have no doubt.

If you ask me, I would clean natural fiber upholstery with it instead of my truck mount.
You see that Daimer site Martin? They actually have portable steamers just like a portable carpet cleaner.

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
On a flat attachment? All the ones I've ever seen have clamps to hold the rags with.
The floor attachment does have the clamps but not the "upholstery" attachment. They give you that one elastic cover

I could try the floor attachment though

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
The floor attachment does have the clamps but not the "upholstery" attachment. They give you that one elastic cover

I could try the floor attachment though
Oh I thought you just blasted upholster with the steamer, no need for agitation.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Joe , if you go to the first link Pinosan ( Martin) posted
Justrenewit.com and click on accessories they have a triangle brush that holds a towel . Floor attachment also holds a towel .
These folks have many more attachments than other dealers .
Nice people as well when I spoke with them on the phone .
I have the VS 3000 and like it a lot . You are correct that the attachments are very heavy duty and well made . These machines are very well made and have stainless boilers etc.
You will notice that other machines only recommend using distilled water and may not have a stainless boiler . Plastic on the outside as well .
The one Interlink sells is rebranded but the same as a VS model .
Check the specs and see if you can find it less expensive elsewhere . Purchased mine on eBay from a pawn shop for a whopping $199 delivered .
All the Best, Ed