Vapor Steamer

FrankBoet

Jan 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
Real Name
Frank Boet
Business Location
United States
I want to buy a vapor steamer to clean upholstery, drapes, leather and cubicle partitions. Can anyone recommend a good steamer that wouldn't break the bank? Thanks

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
I think the mytee is a decent choice. Check out their site. It's the only vapor steamer I have used though.

mikelnyc

May 12, 2010
ny
Real Name
micheal knight
Business Location
United States
i have a mytee vs 1500 maybe used twice in my house to clean bathroom and stove willing to let go for 275.00...pm if interested

mikelnyc

May 12, 2010
ny
Real Name
micheal knight
Business Location
United States
it works fine the tank is just to small

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I want to buy a vapor steamer to clean upholstery, drapes, leather and cubicle partitions. Can anyone recommend a good steamer that wouldn't break the bank? Thanks
Steve Andrews and I had this discussion just last week via email and I do think he would agree with me that this company here is about as professional as you are going to get. LOTS of choices for you Frank. Hope this helps.

https://www.daimer.com/vapor-steam-cleaners/

P.S. I know very little about vapor steamers, so from here on out, I have no more advice. Steve Andrews is the expert in this field. PM him for some good advice on this matter. Good luck to you.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
How do you vapor steam drapes? I've got a vapor steamer and have only recently used it on stainless steel stove and will be doing a BBQ Tuesday. I like it on Hard Wood floors too.

SAA

Jul 12, 2008
NC
www.thecarpetsurgeons.com
Real Name
Steve Andrews
Business Location
United States
90% of drapery cleaning is Proper Dusting and Dry Soil Removal.

Here is a little clip that is designed for just introducing the information but it will give you a good idea.
Drapery cleaning is very simple and very easy if done with this method and it will easily out clean the Dry Cleaning methods that are promoted and used.

I am just sharing this since it was brought up that there is a way to do this with little effort and a vapor steamer. The email address on the end of this clip is not correct any longer.

Hope this helps at least a little.

SAA