Vacuum question 2 stage- 3stage | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Vacuum question 2 stage- 3stage

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
I have my second porty mytee m16 had 2 hp 2 stage vacuums, 1 of the vacuums failed on me (too much foam) my question is i have a spare 3 stage ametek 3 stage vacuum, any problems running a 2 stage and a 3stage. Ive heard guys run it that way in series but im running parrallel.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I have my second porty mytee m16 had 2 hp 2 stage vacuums, 1 of the vacuums failed on me (too much foam) my question is i have a spare 3 stage ametek 3 stage vacuum, any problems running a 2 stage and a 3stage. Ive heard guys run it that way in series but im running parrallel.
The trailing motor should be preferably 2 stage...

Uranusman

Apr 23, 2020
Real Name
Sean Hunter
Sorry if my question is out of the topic, I want to buy a new leaf vacuum. The old vacuum got damaged very quickly and I don't know how to choose a new one and which vacuum is the best. I already found some reviews for the leaf vacuum under 100, but I am still not sure which one to order. It seems like you are good at vacuums and I was wondering if you can help me. So, any suggestions will be more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Sorry if my question is out of the topic, I want to buy a new leaf vacuum. The old vacuum got damaged very quickly and I don't know how to choose a new one and which vacuum is the best. I already found some reviews for the leaf vacuum under 100, but I am still not sure which one to order. It seems like you are good at vacuums and I was wondering if you can help me. So, any suggestions will be more than welcome. Thanks in advance.
Check youranus.com