Vacuum Hose Repair and Solution Hose Valve Installation | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Vacuum Hose Repair and Solution Hose Valve Installation

Cowboyjones

Nov 28, 2013
Real Name
Alan jones
We have custom hose lengths. I wish someone would have told me this 7 year ago, but I learned last year

Spend the extra money on locking hose cuffs. the first time you're by yourself and drop a vac hose from the 3rd floor because the barb fitting is loose, you'll be happy.

Or the first time you are going up 5 floors one guy up top, and one guy in the bottom and the vac hose slips out and hits you on the back from 5 floors...ha!

Reactions: smart n kleen

Cowboyjones

Nov 28, 2013
Real Name
Alan jones
Our solution hoses are all 165, and our first vac hose is 85 feet with a 15 foot 2nd hose. It’s almost perfect every time.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Why would I try something I have no need for.
In 42 years I have used just about everything out there mostly on other operators setups and still do see the need for a hose cuff.
Ok. I thought the same thing. Just keep your hose exactly the same way.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Reactions: smart n kleen

bcs

Banned
Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Joe use to send stuff to me in New Zealand then he went all wierd on me as he has to lots of guys and wont let me order

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Joe use to send stuff to me in New Zealand then he went all wierd on me as he has to lots of guys and wont let me order
Just apologize to him and he’ll let you order again. Some kind of power trip

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, must be something before my time on TMF... Everytime I order from their website things have been really smooth and if I have any questions about shipment dates they are handled promptly.

bcs

Banned
Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Just apologize to him and he’ll let you order again. Some kind of power trip
Im not going to apologise when ive done nothing wrong.He set up a distributor over in Australia and told me i have to go through them however they are far more expensive than getting stuff direct from USA.I said i want to continue dealing with you Joe but not to be

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Im not going to apologise when ive done nothing wrong.He set up a distributor over in Australia and told me i have to go through them however they are far more expensive than getting stuff direct from USA.I said i want to continue dealing with you Joe but not to be
He is sometimes very difficult to deal with I understand your thoughts.