Vacuum Booster

rccva

Jan 31, 2015
www.robertscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Robert Webb
Business Location
United States
I have many runs of 600+ ft of vacuum hose and am looking for a machine that will boost my vacuum midway down a run. I've seen online a couple rotovac portables that can be used this way, but don't really want to purchase a porty to use for this. Does anyone make a machine that does this? Would love to be able to add a booster that can make dual wanding work better. I have a Butler unit and running 2inch hose. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Zarz

Feb 1, 2012
Victoria
Real Name
John Zahra
Business Location
Australia
I saw this, but the site says not to use with truckmount.

I cant see an issue using an air hog after your first 100ft from your wand, then you can use another one after the next 100ft to assist with cfm. Then you will have 400ft going back to the truck. I cant see you pulling enough cfm after 400ft to damage your airhogs to assist you with your last 200ft. Id call Steambrite to confirm this as I do feel that a couple of air hogs after 400ft, then 500ft will help you imo. Even after 200 you should be safe but perhaps no less than 200 with a TM

Reactions: StevenB.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have many runs of 600+ ft of vacuum hose and am looking for a machine that will boost my vacuum midway down a run. I've seen online a couple rotovac portables that can be used this way, but don't really want to purchase a porty to use for this. Does anyone make a machine that does this? Would love to be able to add a booster that can make dual wanding work better. I have a Butler unit and running 2inch hose. Thanks!

I am selling my airhog 7300 with dual 3 stage high powered vacs in parallel. It has 3.5gpm pump out, it will give a good amount of cfm. $700, I will pay the shipping and duty..... The vac motors are 5 months old and I also got a new pump out, works great.

Attachments