rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
DS has a higher concentrate on the tea leave extract.

They developed the DS2 with lower concentrate of tea leave extract, because when cleaners were spraying DS with pump up application the product was causing some inhalation issues with people.

That's is the difference! Same product different ratio of tea extract.

The 1DS has a higher ratio of tea extract than the others and it seems to foam better in my experience.

Nick P

Sep 30, 2008
Florida
Real Name
Nick Palumbo
Business Location
United States
Well IMO vacaway Blast is awesome along with Hot knife. So far I haven't had a problem with a carpet I couldn't get cleaned with these products. pre vac, prespray, orbot and post vac. done deal!!!

Pat Carroll

Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2008
www.uscarpetcare.us
Real Name
Pat Carroll
Business Location
United States
I thought Vacaway's products cleaned carpet just fine. It's the clogging of my sprayer tips that I don't like. Procaps from prochem also clogged my sprayer tips.

I like how releasit works but I hate that smell. Encapuclean Green DS from Bridgepoint is what I really like.

I'm sure there are more options out there and you should explore them to find your preference.

Reactions: Jimmy L and Scott W

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
I have a customer that has 53 vacation rentals in Scottsdale. Anywhere from homes, to 7 story condos, to small condos. I padcap them about 90% of the time. Not a big fan of Vacaway chems. They work ok. But not awesome.

Personally I my favorite encap juice is Releasit DS1. It makes commercial carpet pop!!! On residential it cleans really well also.

I have found the Tuways work best when they are a bit wetter then other pads. Encap Green is not Vacaways best product. Hot Knife, Intensity Red and Green and Peroxcellent are all better products that they sell in my opinion.
Their blast combo is my daily.