UV lights for carpet cleaning-Truth or Scam? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

UV lights for carpet cleaning-Truth or Scam?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
There are a lot of opinions about UV lights and their uses in our industry. Some think it’s a scam, others consider it a great tool to grow their businesses. Which do you think it is, truth or scam?

Here’s my perspective via a live video today.

• Love
Reactions: sbsscn

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I believe it has utility, just not very practical. It's best application is for severe stain removal, the UV waves act like a whip on the molecules breaking apart the stain and allowing the spotting chemical to work its magic.

Reactions: rob allen

Thewy

May 4, 2020
Georgia
Real Name
Stephen
Business Location
United States
I recently got a TMF black light and it’s better than our other one that looked really similar. Used it on a white couch and it glowed on the skirts and cushions. It was barely visible without a black light. Some of the glowing part was dog stuff and some was cleaning products that someone/ the homeowner had used previously.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I recently got a TMF black light and it’s better than our other one that looked really similar. Used it on a white couch and it glowed on the skirts and cushions. It was barely visible without a black light. Some of the glowing part was dog stuff and some was cleaning products that someone/ the homeowner had used previously.
Have to admit it’s a bit tough addressing urine on sofa skirts esp those with metal rods that rust. And thanks for the positive review of the light!

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
There are a lot of opinions about UV lights and their uses in our industry. Some think it’s a scam, others consider it a great tool to grow their businesses. Which do you think it is, truth or scam?

Here’s my perspective via a live video today.

To much fun, lol

You did not say money back, you just said I don't what your money, if you do not make the cost of the light back in 30 days.

Why would you say it like that?

I used a UV Light. The one I have does not work in daylight, and it was kind of useless. I got the UV light from major nation wide carpet cleaning supplier cost $60.00 and had to buy yellow glasses so I could see a bit better.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
To much fun, lol

You did not say money back, you just said I don't what your money, if you do not make the cost of the light back in 30 days.

Why would you say it like that?

I used a UV Light. The one I have does not work in daylight, and it was kind of useless. I got the UV light from major nation wide carpet cleaning supplier cost $60.00 and had to buy yellow glasses so I could see a bit better.
Yes a 100% money back guarantee and it is very clear in broad daylight

• Love
Reactions: sbsscn

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
It (TMF version) in my opinion is worth its weight in Gold!

I love the TMF light, it has made me money and saved me from loosing money.