Using this site, | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Using this site,

cleanerguy

Oct 6, 2008
Erie,PA
Real Name
RonRieger
Being in this business for over 20 years it is nice to read and search for knowledge and more advice.

Why don't I come here more often,
Way to many ads and pop ups, that come for TMF. Along with the emails.

Rob, you should ask your site team to cut back, it's does get to be to much.

Reactions: LeeRoy and SRD

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Its all about the $$$$
TMF doesn't run on air but some think it should. I doubt you or anyone else would do all we do on the backend to make this resource possible for free.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Being in this business for over 20 years it is nice to read and search for knowledge and more advice.

Why don't I come here more often,
Way to many ads and pop ups, that come for TMF. Along with the emails.

Rob, you should ask your site team to cut back, it's does get to be to much.
We ran this site virtually for free for over a decade then a couple years ago monetized it. You can opt out of the pop ups and emails.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
It's funny how the moderators was told that TMF could not afford the moderator benefits any longer. At the same time the monetizing begin and we continued to help build the TMF brand and then was told to stay away because we had an opinion and posted it.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
So it seems that TMF can't afford to keep your status as a well known member . It doesn't make sense at all....

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It's funny how the moderators was told that TMF could not afford the moderator benefits any longer. At the same time the monetizing begin and we continued to help build the TMF brand and then was told to stay away because we had an opinion and posted it.
Managing the monetizing has not been an easy task. Actually it’s quite a bit more than overwhelming. We apologize for any miscues we made and appreciate everything that mods and members have done.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
we can all see how overwhelming it is

nice house....
After 35 years in business and being married 38 years it's not unusual to have a nice home.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
After 35 years in business and being married 38 years it's not unusual to have a nice home.
Sorry, let me be more specific.

You put in a lot of effort in TMF and should be rewarded for it (no matter how many years you have been in business or how long you have been married)

My point was, seems you have done well for yourself and there are people here that have helped you along the way. Its your choice as to whether you bring them along for the ride or just enjoy it yourself. Entirely up to you.

However it shows what type of character a persons has.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Sorry, let me be more specific.

You put in a lot of effort in TMF and should be rewarded for it (no matter how many years you have been in business or how long you have been married)

My point was, seems you have done well for yourself and there are people here that have helped you along the way. Its your choice as to whether you bring them along for the ride or just enjoy it yourself. Entirely up to you.

However it shows what type of character a persons has.
I have and have offered many things including compensation at various times. Most times it was turned down. Also I have given back 10’s 1000’s over the last 15 years to cleaners in need or suffering from natural disasters. I’ve done this for members including past admins and moderators. To conclude ethics without all the facts is partial judgement at best. Also spent countless hours over the last decade on phone personally helping cleaners in need. On the flip side. What have the big companies or their execs done besides take money from cleaners?