Used Judson. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Used Judson.

Bobby111

Oct 2, 2017
Real Name
Bob Shmidt
So what do you guys think of the judson units.

I have a used one that needs a heater. Anyone like them? Want to buy one?

Bobby111

Oct 2, 2017
Real Name
Bob Shmidt
Don't really have time to tinker on this shit. I bought this because of all the know it alls here and thought it would be a good unit. It prolly is for a tinkerer but I'm not.

I'm going to bite the bullet on a new cds whole nine yards but I need to get rid of this
to put a little down. Any of you Tinkerers that recommended these machines want to put your money where your mouth is and buy this up? Its really not a bad machine, it's too small for commercial. Thanks

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Don't really have time to tinker on this shit. I bought this because of all the know it alls here and thought it would be a good unit. It prolly is for a tinkerer but I'm not.

I'm going to bite the bullet on a new cds whole nine yards but I need to get rid of this
to put a little down. Any of you Tinkerers that recommended these machines want to put your money where your mouth is and buy this up? Its really not a bad machine, it's too small for commercial. Thanks
Where are you located?

J.C.S. Vt

Oct 14, 2017
Real Name
Josh Shangraw
I'm interested if it's still available. Do you have any pictures or other details? Price? Thanks!

mccarl

Nov 14, 2009
Helena, MT
Real Name
Kevin McCarl
Business Location
United States
Is that is that used Judson still available I would like more information please