URL listing for TMF signature

MPR

Mar 10, 2014
Illinois
Real Name
Mike Raimer
Business Location
United States
I am trying to apply my signature to the TMF. When attempting to do so it states I need to upload my URL. I have a logo which is in every format, however I do not have a URL to apply here or am uneducated on how to create such from these logos. How did you apply your business logos to this and other sites or create a URL so that you can apply the logos?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

@Rob Allen - I tried following the procedures here to complete and I am still getting the red X showing...Any advice
what is the URL to the image that you're trying to post?

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I am trying to apply my signature to the TMF. When attempting to do so it states I need to upload my URL. I have a logo which is in every format, however I do not have a URL to apply here or am uneducated on how to create such from these logos. How did you apply your business logos to this and other sites or create a URL so that you can apply the logos?
Yeah it gets buggy. IT might have something to do with your security settings on you computer. Try doing it from another computer. That's what I have to do.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
What exactly are you putting in? Just the URL or actual code? Can you copy paste here

Sep 8, 2015
London, England
www.cleanerclients.com
Real Name
Ryan Love
Business Location
United Kingdom
Try entering just the url I'm listing below for you.

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah310/mpraimer/logo text_zpswlpzneuq.jpg~original

It should give you this...

logo%20text_zpswlpzneuq.jpg~original

MPR

Mar 10, 2014
Illinois
Real Name
Mike Raimer
Business Location
United States
My understanding is that you can make the URL redirect to your website. When clicked the one listed sends to photo bucket. I replaced the code in the first code I listed above but it didn't work. Am I incorrect or missing a step

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Sigs don't allow html code, only bbcode. You can highlight the image and then put in a URL. Or just use bbcode.