Business Location
United States

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Man a client stole my TMF light recently....

• Wow
Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Man a client stole my TMF light recently....
Ouch, thats why we are putting the lanyards on all of them. Very hard to leave behind and if you do the lanyard will have your name and number.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
What kind of high end clients you have up there in Rim Country?
It was a serious question.... hahaha
70-80% of our area is summer homes for wealthy Scottsdale, Fountain Hills people who want to escape the desert heat.
You obviously know the area the term “Rim Country” isn’t funny but 100% correct. The mogollon rim is a dividing point well known in AZ. North of the Rim temps change massively and elevation rises.
Much of the houses here are vacant except for a few weeks a year. Actors, business moguls, and world travelers come here.

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
It was a serious question.... hahaha
70-80% of our area is summer homes for wealthy Scottsdale, Fountain Hills people who want to escape the desert heat.
You obviously know the area the term “Rim Country” isn’t funny but 100% correct. The mogollon rim is a dividing point well known in AZ. North of the Rim temps change massively and elevation rises.
Much of the houses here are vacant except for a few weeks a year. Actors, business moguls, and world travelers come here.
Yes, when I lived in the valley I went camping in Rim Country its beautiful! Escape the heat as you say! Sounds like a good market you have up there for your services.

Near Payson?

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Pinetop-Lakeside :)
Yea most valley people go up thru Payson and go to like Woods Canyon area. Beautiful place.

Reactions: LeeRoy

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Love the TMF USOR! So easy to use with great results. Just spray and walk away! I need to order another case of it!
I deal with urine odor and stains on weekly basis and it's never easy to contain it.
Does TMF USOR comes with a magic wand .
Spray and walk away, right...
I would like to hear real story though...