Urine odor removal for encapsulation cleaning

Bauhaus1082

Apr 28, 2016
Real Name
Ryan Grabowski
Hey all, I was wondering what's a good way to treat urine odor while doing encap. I am interested in pro's choice x cide. I looked into odorcide as well. I would like a product I could spray on and let it do its own thing without using a water claw and extractor. Any insight, experiences with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928V using TMF Forums mobile app

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Urine really needs to be flushed out of the carpet.

Think of it this way, a kid pees his pants.....do you just spray some deodorizer and encap mix on the pants and wipe them down then give them to the kid to wear again?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I would extract that or pull pad. I always prefer to pull pad. But not always worth it to customer if pet is still pissing around. The stains that were left behind after extraction sure encap. But you should remove the source which is way down below first. No real miracle spray for it that I know of. Post sprays yes but urine cover up no.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Search vlm/encap section in Tmf. I think @jhcinc posted a way to do it not too long ago.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Urine really needs to be flushed out of the carpet.

Think of it this way, a kid pees his pants.....do you just spray some deodorizer and encap mix on the pants and wipe them down then give them to the kid to wear again?
That makes sense but that visual...

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums