Urine and wool oriental rug

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
Hi,
can you give me some advice on how to eliminate the smell of urine from cats and dogs from wool oriental rugs?

Unfortunately I only have these equipment:
-Multiwash
-Injection/Extraction Machine

Chemicals:
-Prochem Urine Neutraliser
-Acetic Acid
-Prochem Fibre & Fabric Rinse
-Prespray of different brands for wool
-Shampoo for wool

Thanks!

ccclean

Mar 12, 2016
Real Name
Stephen Boisvert
It needs to be flushed out, if it’s a stable rug and you have some idea how to handle it you can set up a small wash pit.

If you have snow where you are you can put it face down in the snow and take a hose to it. Then course then you have the task of getting it dry.

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
It needs to be flushed out, if it’s a stable rug and you have some idea how to handle it you can set up a small wash pit.

If you have snow where you are you can put it face down in the snow and take a hose to it. Then course then you have the task of getting it dry.
I have not a wash pit :(

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The next best thing to a pit is is a water claw with the injector's, some Rug Smack and Pet Out acid rinse.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog

I have not a wash pit :(
You have no wash pit then you have stinky rug.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
The next best thing to a pit is is a water claw with the injector's, some Rug Smack and Pet Out acid rinse.
Excuse me but I can not translate these words perfectly. Do you have a video?
I'm sorry. English no good.
Confucius say:
Man who clean stinky rug no wash pit, wake up still have stinky rug.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
Confucius say:
If i will find a wash pit, What should be the process and what chemicals?

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Confucius say:
If i will find a wash pit, What should be the process and what chemicals?
You will find a wash pit? You can't exactly go down to your local hardware store and pick up a rug pit.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
They're booku bucks. Just go get a large tarp as a liner and surround it with your 50' vacuum hose and that should suffice for now.
Flood it down with Bridgepoints Wool Medic. Let it dwell for an eternity. Water claw extract. Rinse, rinse, rinse with Bridgepoint Wool Zone. If smell remains hit it with Bridgepoints Hydrocide For Wool.
Of course check for color fastness (urine is known to make dyes in rugs unstable)

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
They're booku bucks. Just go get a large tarp as a liner and surround it with your 50' vacuum hose and that should suffice for now.
Flood it down with Bridgepoints Wool Medic. Let it dwell for an eternity. Water claw extract. Rinse, rinse, rinse with Bridgepoint Wool Zone. If smell remains hit it with Bridgepoints Hydrocide For Wool.
Of course check for color fastness (urine is known to make dyes in rugs unstable)
I cant translate "water claw extract".
In Europe bridgetpoints products doesnt arrive

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
Yes that is rug pit, but you don't that fancy smancy set up. You can make your own simple one for a fraction of the price.
I cant buy bridgetpoints products in europe. Can i flood the rug down with water and acetic acid?

Latest posts

Top Bottom