Upholstery Tool Recommendations?

May 14, 2010
SC
Real Name
Chris Sawyer
Business Location
United States
I can't take it anymore! Have the Drimaster 2 and love the concept but the metal lips come off all the time. I am thinking the SS Upholstery Pro. Thoughts?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I agree went to buy one at the local carpet supply store last week and she showed me 2 drimasters in the shop for repair qith the same problem.....
I loked at all 3 ...
Drimaster
Saphire
rotovac
Im gonna get the rotovac.....
But some guys like the saphire......

I saw the rotovac sheardri online for 300$

Keep in mind these are only for homes as they wont have high enough water flow for commercial resturants......
As i just finished some theater seats and 2 manufactures told me these jetless tools wont work for commercial...
Ended up using a prochem stair wand and inlet detailer

May 14, 2010
SC
Real Name
Chris Sawyer
Business Location
United States
I agree went to buy one at the local carpet supply store last week and she showed me 2 drimasters in the shop for repair qith the same problem.....
I loked at all 3 ...
Drimaster
Saphire
rotovac
Im gonna get the rotovac.....
But some guys like the saphire......

I saw the rotovac sheardri online for 300$

Keep in mind these are only for homes as they wont have high enough water flow for commercial resturants......
As i just finished some theater seats and 2 manufactures told me these jetless tools wont work for commercial...
Ended up using a prochem stair wand and inlet detailer
I have cleaned hundreds of theater seats with my Drimaster 2

May 14, 2010
SC
Real Name
Chris Sawyer
Business Location
United States
Ok guys, any suggestions? Leaning towards the SS Upholstery Pro or the Rotovac Sheardry

Jim Chen

Jan 13, 2017
Real Name
JIM CHEN
Must have been on ebay..think it sold...
Heres one for 330$http://www.steam-brite.com/demo-ope...MImL_K147j2QIVU0sNCh2nygj3EAQYAyABEgI3lPD_BwE
Sale for 400$
Order a hose reel and some others stuffs from steam, took 1 month to delivery to our international shipping agent, now the hose reel is arrived at Us address, but only the solution hose arrive, hopping the rest will come as well, now I am counting 2 months! They are cheap but the time are worth than save some bucks~~
Order a case of bio 10 from Rob 2 days ago, and got email saying it’s on the way yesterday ~~ so fast

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Order a hose reel and some others stuffs from steam, took 1 month to delivery to our international shipping agent, now the hose reel is arrived at Us address, but only the solution hose arrive, hopping the rest will come as well, now I am counting 2 months! They are cheap but the time are worth than save some bucks~~
Order a case of bio 10 from Rob 2 days ago, and got email saying it’s on the way yesterday ~~ so fast
What country are you in????
So did you order the drimaster or the rotvac sheerdri???

May 14, 2010
SC
Real Name
Chris Sawyer
Business Location
United States
Ok guys, any suggestions? Leaning towards the SS Upholstery Pro or the Rotovac Sheardry
I hear the sheardry streaks...
But it is nice because you dont trigger!!!!
I think the Sheardry you have to trigger. The upholstery pro has a trigger but you can lock it in the on position.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We love the DriMasters. My one gripe is NO visual window.
chair 2.jpg

May 14, 2010
SC
Real Name
Chris Sawyer
Business Location
United States
We love the DriMasters. My one gripe is NO visual window. View attachment 76483 .
I love the tool - just ticked they didn't do anything for those of us who bought version 2 with its design flaws. They should have done a trade in or something for version 3. Kind of hate to give my money to companies who lack good customer service.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I just recently purchased a SS tool .
Been using ProChem's tool for 25 years
The SS works great only when its dialed in right but cant dig into the corners like the PC does .
The PC tool is crazy great on detailing step corners and face side on stair cases .
My big complaint with the SS would be the hand grip area is over sized and hurts the wrist after 30 -40 mins . Im 6"5 with big hands .