Upholstery cleaning table

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bill

Jun 29, 2008
Southern California
freshcleanhome.com
Real Name
Bill Vivers
Business Location
United States
Wanted to see what you guys are using fold up table wise for cleaning upholstery. I still currently operate out of a 2006 Ford E250 so would like to use a small fold up table that takes up very little space yet would hold a base cushion level for you to stand up and clean.

Extra points if you drop a link or point me in the right direction

Many thanks

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I cant get you link on the one I use. But it's the husky 2.5ft work bench. Folds like an X and the top comes off and snaps onto center pole for storage. That one I think is better hieght.

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I cant get you link on the one I use. But it's the husky 2.5ft work bench. Folds like an X and the top comes off and snaps onto center pole for storage. That one I think is better hieght.
This one is 31 1/2" tall. Rough 21 x 23 top area. Folded 31.5 x 30.5 x 2.75 thick.

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
I push a chair, loveseat or sofa forward and use the back as a cushion cleaning station while standing. Never once has a customer complained and usually comment on how clever it is.
You really knock me over.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I push a chair, loveseat or sofa forward and use the back as a cushion cleaning station while standing. Never once has a customer complained and usually comment on how clever it is.
Yup, I do the same thing or I’ll stack three seat cushions at one end and use them.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States