russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Hi guys I have a company cleaning houses and apartments and have portable but I want to upgrade to TM I have a budget of 18k to buy a TM, live in Oregon the nearest TM dealer is Jon-Don I want to know if SS Rage is strong enough to push 150 feet of hoe's or what other machine do you guys recommend and to clarif I live in Oregon thank you for helping and have a wonderful day
Hey my best friend has a rage, him and I constantly do commercial jobs together. We have put 300' of hose on his rage and it still did surprisingly well, it is no 370 but it can get the job done. If you do go the rage route see if jondon will order the pump cluth from Sapphire for you.

Yes one does exist it's just not a standard part at Jondon.

TCS in Atlanta is a sapphire dealer and all of their rages have external, factory added pump clutches while the ones at Jondon don't nor do they mention it.

Reactions: matt30577

the organic cleaner

Apr 16, 2014
California and Central Texas
Real Name
Glenn Stewart
Good info.. Not exactly accurate. 370 has 150' of hose... So does legend. Legend isn't on surmount tank unless ordered as such. Forget the starter package... Not worth the argument.. have no experience with a Judson.
I quoted from my memory, so if I'm off a tad, my mix up, but you'll notice all my pricing is competitive and usually better. If I'm lower on price and it's my mistake I'll honor it, as for hoses. WELL?
Show me in writing a hard purchase price from a dealer / distributor and I can usually beat it.
On the ProChem unit your right, but I was offering the Killer setup. This isn't a normal every day deal. I should Note price is good for 10 days? Eh Maybe....
As for Judson, dudes been building TMs since the early 50's.... When and if a used one comes up for sale guys Jump. Stupid simple design, repairs are simple to do, common easy to find parts. Can't beat it.

P.S. If looking for Fox TM's I can quote price on them too. Also building TM's since the 50's. Damn good machines!

Last edited:

the organic cleaner

Apr 16, 2014
California and Central Texas
Real Name
Glenn Stewart
Hey my best friend has a rage, him and I constantly do commercial jobs together. We have put 300' of hose on his rage and it still did surprisingly well, it is no 370 but it can get the job done. If you do go the rage route see if jondon will order the pump cluth from Sapphire for you.

Yes one does exist it's just not a standard part at Jondon.

TCS in Atlanta is a sapphire dealer and all of their rages have external, factory added pump clutches while the ones at Jondon don't nor do they mention it.
TCS, a bunch of cool guys over there. I've had the opportunity to do business with them.
Recommended!

Baldy/pelon

Oct 9, 2015
Real Name
Hector Cazares
Hi guy's thanks for answer my doubts
The starting package includes
Rage 18 hp
Install labor
Kit 2004-2010 fuel ford

100' vac hose
100' solution hose
Power force 11 sprayer
300' solution hose reel
Battery 530 cca Grp 24
Truck mount pump out system
Shelf metal
Vacuum hose reel 250'
Wand $450.00
About $200 on chemicals
And also they provide the SFS
Every thing for 16k
Thanks again

Baldy/pelon

Oct 9, 2015
Real Name
Hector Cazares
Hi guys the newbie is here again with another question I'm going to start a class with Jon don on IICRC class I'm a little worried because I already paid $269 for the class and then after the class if I want I can take the test to get the certificate I have to pay another $76 dollars I'm not worried about the money I just don't want to fail the test does anybody have the answers for this test of course I'm gonna study but just to be 100%
Thanks everybody I hope you have the answers

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Hi guys the newbie is here again with another question I'm going to start a class with Jon don on IICRC class I'm a little worried because I already paid $269 for the class and then after the class if I want I can take the test to get the certificate I have to pay another $76 dollars I'm not worried about the money I just don't want to fail the test does anybody have the answers for this test of course I'm gonna study but just to be 100%
Hey Hector, you'll be fine. The test is no big deal. Just do the normal studying and you'll pass it.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

IICRC will keep bleeding you for more money too. Got to pay them money every year as well as take more courses. As long as you're forking money over to them they'll make sure you pass.