Unchained vs odorcide

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Is your product unchained similar to the Odorcide product line? I'm sure your stuff is great however I'm not the one writing checks to order new products, I am however the one out trying to murder the piss stain game and keep customers happy. I'm constantly told "just mist it with D Molish". It's an enzyme product that I'm not even sure is working half the time. I keep Odorcide in the truck and otherwise mix up pet zone. I did like your idea of just hydro forcing on your unchained product though. Anyways I'd appreciate any feedback.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I’m not sure of the exact chemistry, Rob can chime in on that. From what I understand it’s similar to a USR product with something similar to Odorcide in it so Unchained attacks both the stain and the odor.

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Is your product unchained similar to the Odorcide product line? I'm sure your stuff is great however I'm not the one writing checks to order new products, I am however the one out trying to murder the piss stain game and keep customers happy. I'm constantly told "just mist it with D Molish". It's an enzyme product that I'm not even sure is working half the time. I keep Odorcide in the truck and otherwise mix up pet zone. I did like your idea of just hydro forcing on your unchained product though. Anyways I'd appreciate any feedback.
Unchained has peroxide and Odorcide does not. Odorcide is more comparable to tmf ecocide in my opinion.
Could a guy mix a peroxide cleaner with some Odorcide? Would the chemistry be compatible?

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Hydrogen peroxide does not oxidize uric acid crystals, and uric acid is also not very water soluble. That's what I read anyway.

What is the chemical in unchained/unleashed?

Just curious, someone like @Tom Forsythe could help.

I have only ever tried stabilized chlorine dioxide products, but the smell always comes back.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Hydrogen peroxide does not oxidize uric acid crystals, and uric acid is also not very water soluble. That's what I read anyway.

What is the chemical in unchained/unleashed?

Just curious, someone like @Tom Forsythe could help.

I have only ever tried stabilized chlorine dioxide products, but the smell always comes back.
I tried the Clo2 as well. side by side with other products. Used heavy, and according to label instructions. and had opportunity to returns several times to check. Liquid stabilized. Did not work. On uriine. with pad pulled , on sealed concrete.