FB - Ugggghhh!!! last job of the day, a rental... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Ugggghhh!!! last job of the day, a rental...

A

Anthony Izzi

Ugggghhh!!! last job of the day, a rental thats just been painted.. I HATE PAINT!!! LOL we stopped counting at 100 spots in the first two bedrooms! no joke... definitely charging extra for this one...

• Haha
Reactions: Adam smith
D

David Blyth

Start putting holes in the walls. Then say "the painters will take care of it" i think that's how the painters feel about it when drop it on the carpet.

A

Anthony Izzi

so this property management company is now looking for another painting company... lol

D

David Blyth

I had a portable job the other day no choice. Trust my i tried but anyway they had painters in the apartment the same time as us. Its was all fudgeed up got paint on my shirt. Left with painters still there and charged him 50 percent more because of it. Real pain in the ass

Adam smith

Banned
Mar 5, 2019
Real Name
Adam smith
Ugggghhh!!! last job of the day, a rental thats just been painted.. I HATE PAINT!!! LOL we stopped counting at 100 spots in the first two bedrooms! no joke... definitely charging extra for this one...
Looks like you invested a lot into painting and had "not so nice experience" while dealing with the work!!
It happens!!
(residential and commercial painting is what I love though!)