ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
I recently purchased a U.S. Products Cobra H-2. I am verry satisfied ;) It is verry simple and easy to operate. But dont let that fool you the cleaning power on this machine is awsome! Almost instant heat at the tip at startup 212 A low moisture system at 150 P.S.I. The waterlift is 140" I will soon invest in a truckmount unit but for now this machine meets my needs. I have had my Porty since Feb 09. Is there anyone else out there that has the same machine? My cleaning method is to only run clear water thru for the rinse. Of coarse after Pre spray and scrub. I clean it after job use and have ran vinegar thru it once. To clean any build up. Any sugestions?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
I ran a Cobra for many years, even after I got my truckmount it was helpful for jobs where the doors had to be locked or up upper floors of comemrcial accounts.

Do you have hard water in your area? I was wondering what the vinegar was rinsing out if you used just plain tap water? There are many good rinse products that can help your cleaning results and also contain corrosion inhibitors that help protect the internal plumbing and the pump. Then you would get better results and not need to use the vinegar very often.

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
Scott is correct; A vinegar rinse will be better to do only every 2 weeks to a month especially if you are rinsing with clear water. I am sure Scott can recommend a great descaling rinse agent to keep it running great.

Just curious; How young and how large of a man are you to be handling that machine?

Congrats on your machine and good luck in business.

Latest posts