Turn key business - Van - Truckmount - Equipment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
I didn't realize you were in Albuquerque, NM. I just drove through there yesterday. I'd of liked to taken a look at the stuff. Maybe on the way back if it's ok?
Sure, shoot me a PM and let me know what day you think you'll be back through and Ill see if I can be here or at least have someone else available to show it. I work out in the oil fields but the van and equipment are all in Albuquerque about 10 minutes north of I-40.

As for offers, lots of folks make them but few seem to follow through past telling us they are "contacting their bank in the AM" or "I can have the money together by weeks end" etc. We may break it up into 'van + bolted in equipment' and then 'all loose equipment' as we've been getting asked about that quite a bit.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Sure, shoot me a PM and let me know what day you think you'll be back through and Ill see if I can be here or at least have someone else available to show it. I work out in the oil fields but the van and equipment are all in Albuquerque about 10 minutes north of I-40.

As for offers, lots of folks make them but few seem to follow through past telling us they are "contacting their bank in the AM" or "I can have the money together by weeks end" etc. We may break it up into 'van + bolted in equipment' and then 'all loose equipment' as we've been getting asked about that quite a bit.

Presently I'm in Missouri. I'll be here till at least late tomorrow. If you think some may be around later Thursday please let me know. You can Private Message me or text me at 310-467-7501.

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
Wish I knew what The deal was with this equipment I keep getting told that he's waiting on people to get financing something I don't need to do is he going to sale this any time soon also why can't they come up with a price for everything excluding the van and the TM all I wanna do is make sure that I'm not paying new pricing for something that has been or is considered to be used equipment... Because I have locked and no exactly what this stuff cost new

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Wish I knew what The deal was with this equipment I keep getting told that he's waiting on people to get financing something I don't need to do is he going to sale this any time soon also why can't they come up with a price for everything excluding the van and the TM all I wanna do is make sure that I'm not paying new pricing for something that has been or is considered to be used equipment... Because I have locked and no exactly what this stuff cost new
I told you very clearly what "the deal was", that we are selling as a package currently, and that we are waiting to hear back from people who are trying to get financing. Would it be fair to pull the rug out from beneath them?

I also invited you to make an offer on just the equipment as we have some folks interested in just the van. If these other folks cannot arrange financing we will likely split off the equipment (we had not originally planned on splitting up). In the PM I also invited you to come up and see for yourself the condition of everything since you are in NM but you didn't indicate if you would or wouldn't want to come up to inspect.

Ill PM you my cell number

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Presently I'm in Missouri. I'll be here till at least late tomorrow. If you think some may be around later Thursday please let me know. You can Private Message me or text me at 310-467-7501.
Ive sent PM's and texts but haven't heard back from you at all, hopefully you didn't break down on the road someplace.

Anyway, we have weather moving through the area so Im not flying at all today and will be in ABQ. Shoot me a text when you can....

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
Hello my name is Michael I own 5 Star Janitorial here in Las Cruces New Mexico I was wondering if the equipment was still for sale I’ve contacted you via text and left you a message regarding how much I was willing to pay and see if we can negotiate a price please let me know thanks

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Hello my name is Michael I own 5 Star Janitorial here in Las Cruces New Mexico I was wondering if the equipment was still for sale I’ve contacted you via text and left you a message regarding how much I was willing to pay and see if we can negotiate a price please let me know thanks

Have not received any texts from you but I did just reply to your PM
I do not think I actually sent you my number but Ill PM it now

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
Mark
This is what I have been texting you——-> Please text photos of equipment to this number 575-312-3286 Get back in contact with me when you’ve made a decision on what you’re going to do Via text
Sent on Tuesday @ 11:35 I also sent you this message on Wednesday 5:00pm don’t Understand why you’re not returning my text messages I’m beginning to wonder if you really want to sell this equipment. If I preview the The items I need to have this company inspect everything to make sure it it is in good working order
Cleaning and restoration supply
3840 Menaul Blvd., Northeast
Albuquerque, NM 87110
They are distributors and sale carpet cleaning supplies and equipment
They can also help me appraise the items make sure I’m not over paying
So you let me know when you’re ready to move these items

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
If you have other offers please let me know thanks
Because if you do I will take my offer off the table I’m not going to hold out for weeks for you all to make up your minds

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Photobucket is garbage now

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Mark
This is what I have been texting you——-> Please text photos of equipment to this number 575-312-3286 Get back in contact with me when you’ve made a decision on what you’re going to do Via text
Sent on Tuesday @ 11:35 I also sent you this message on Wednesday 5:00pm don’t Understand why you’re not returning my text messages I’m beginning to wonder if you really want to sell this equipment. If I preview the The items I need to have this company inspect everything to make sure it it is in good working order
Cleaning and restoration supply
3840 Menaul Blvd., Northeast
Albuquerque, NM 87110
They are distributors and sale carpet cleaning supplies and equipment
They can also help me appraise the items make sure I’m not over paying
So you let me know when you’re ready to move these items
I have not received a single text or call from you, remember Albuquerque is still 505 whereas you guys were switched to 575. I told you via PM we would have an answer by end of week and that yes everything is available for inspection and testing at the storage facility in NE Heights where its all at.

*** Mods, you have access to our PM's and the phone number I provided in them, please feel free to shoot me a text or call to verify my cell number ***

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
If you have other offers please let me know thanks
Because if you do I will take my offer off the table I’m not going to hold out for weeks for you all to make up your minds
I still haven't received any direct contact from you.
Zero response to my attempts to contact you yesterday (Saturday).
And not a peep regards to my several invitations to inspect everything first hand (since you're in NM).
Im guessing another tire kicker.....?

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
After reading the responses from the creator of this thread...some of you guys are assholes. It's not any one of you's authority to judge how @Mark in NM is dealing with the loss of the previous owner of this unit. Nor is it any of your business to rudely slap him in the face with your thoughts on what the value or what the intentions are to do with the money.

Mark, sorry you wasted your time talking to the broke carpet cleaners on trying to sell this unit for your family member who passed. I wish you best in this new chapter of your life with your family.

I recommend listing the equipment on this Facebook page of used carpet cleaning truckmounts for sale. It has a high list of people who are serious in purchasing this type of equipment. Not just rude ass tire kickers here.
https://usedcarpetcleaning.com

They have a group on facebook and this separate website. Truckmounts sell allot quicker there. Take care
(tried sending you a PM but you have that option restricted)

It looks like you were spot on with things, but no worries all is well :)
Those that contacted us directly had great comms and we were able to work on trying to make something happen.
But to a T... those that openly posted here in the thread failed to follow through....go figure.
Anyway, Ill look into those options you mentioned as we didn't even know they existed, no hurry for us so it will work out in the end.
Thanks, Mark

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
I still haven't received any direct contact from you.
Zero response to my attempts to contact you yesterday (Saturday).
And not a peep regards to my several invitations to inspect everything first hand (since you're in NM).
Im guessing another tire kicker.....?
Let’s get something straight buddy I was not a tire kicker.... I made it explicitly clear that I was a cash buyer for just the miscellaneous equipment I was never interested in the van besides you never told me what the price was for the equipment by itself and you chose to wait for others who had to get financing or weren’t trying to pay cash for all the equipment.... just because my business partners and I decided to go in a different direction . I explained that to you in numerous text messages which you choose to ignore and don’t want to members of this form to know about . I explained to you that we have decided to purchase a restoration franchise and that we would not be needing any of that equipment as most of the stuff you had for sale was going to be included in the franchise . I also told you a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush I can’t understand why you would turn down a cash offer while waiting for others to try to get bank financing . All you had to do was tell me exactly what you wanted for the equipment which you never did I had no intention of overpaying for used equipment .now that all offers have gone away all you want to do is smear my good name because now you’re stuck with a bunch of equipment that you have no use for not in less you plan to quit the oil & gas Industry and start cleaning carpets .

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
Let’s get something straight buddy I was not a tire kicker.... I made it explicitly clear that I was a cash buyer for just the miscellaneous equipment I was never interested in the van besides you never told me what the price was for the equipment by itself and you chose to wait for others who had to get financing or weren’t trying to pay cash for all the equipment.... just because my business partners and I decided to go in a different direction . I explained that to you in numerous text messages which you choose to ignore and don’t want to members of this form to know about . I explained to you that we have decided to purchase a restoration franchise and that we would not be needing any of that equipment as most of the stuff you had for sale was going to be included in the franchise . I also told you a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush I can’t understand why you would turn down a cash offer while waiting for others to try to get bank financing . All you had to do was tell me exactly what you wanted for the equipment which you never did I had no intention of overpaying for used equipment .now that all offers have gone away all you want to do is smear my good name because now you’re stuck with a bunch of equipment that you have no use for not in less you plan to quit the oil & gas Industry and start cleaning carpets .
Let’s get the facts straight before you start talking crap about me

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
Let’s get the facts straight before you start talking crap about me
Dec 4, 2017

We are communicating with folks interested in the van & equipment as listed and it would throw too much off at the moment to start trying to alter everything. Depending on how serious they are and the time needed, we may eventually be willing to part out smaller lots but not yet.
This is what you get when you wait around for people that can’t even get bank financing You had a package of equipment with a van you were trying to sell for $55,000 and when somebody comes along and wants to buy a part of it and pay you cash you get greedy and want to hold out for the full amount and then when I suddenly change my mind and decide to go in a different direction and quit playing games with you you get all upset

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
I made it explicitly clear that I was a cash buyer for just the miscellaneous equipment
Where did I state otherwise....?
First you said you wanted a few select items and I told you we would not sell individual items, that at best we may break off all the equipment as a package.
Then you said you wanted a few other items, and I again repeated the above.
Only after that did you assert that you would be interested in everything.

I was never interested in the van
I never said you were.

besides you never told me what the price was for the equipment by itself
I said "Feel free to make an offer"

and you chose to wait for others who had to get financing
Yup

or weren’t trying to pay cash for all the equipment
I never said any such thang, only that a few others had asked if we planned to sell just the equipment

just because my business partners and I decided to go in a different direction . I explained that to you in numerous text messages
You are bold faced liar, you never sent a single text, made a call, emailed, or responded to any of the comms I sent you.

which you choose to ignore and don’t want to members of this form to know about
Produce the actual hard copy transcripts and/or comm logs from your provider and I will give you all of the equipment for free

I explained to you that we have decided to purchase a restoration franchise and that we would not be needing any of that equipment as most of the stuff you had for sale was going to be included in the franchise
Ummm Ok....yea sure....see above

I can’t understand why you would turn down a cash offer while waiting for others to try to get bank financing
Well since in your PMs here on the forum you said you needed a 3rd party to 'inspect' what is clearly new & near new equipment for...I wouldn't expect you to grasp concepts like not pulling the rug out from others who had made (actual) contact, big boy offers, and CC'd me on their bank comms while trying to arrange financing.

All you had to do was tell me exactly what you wanted for the equipment which you never did
That is correct (finally some truth) I twice told you to make an offer.

I had no intention of overpaying for used equipment
You can have it all for free....
Produce the actual hard copy transcripts and/or comm logs from your provider and I will give you all of the equipment for free

now that all offers have gone away
;)

all you want to do is smear my good name
Seems you've managed to do that all by yourself.

because now you’re stuck with a bunch of equipment that you have no use for not in less you plan to quit the oil & gas Industry and start cleaning carpets .
No thanks, Im happy as a clam :)

Ill be waiting for you to produce those hard copy call & txt logs. Then you can come on up to ABQ and we can go over them on video right here for all on the forum to see your 'good name' in action. In fact we can meet at that place you said you needed to have 'inspect' everything (even though its equipment so simple a 12 y/o could 'inspect')
Heck I will even load all this free equipment for you, Ill be waiting.......

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
To TMF members....at least Im helping provide an entertaining thread to read.....LoL