Turn key business - Van - Truckmount - Equipment | Page 4 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Turn key business - Van - Truckmount - Equipment

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mark in NM, Dec 2, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Mark in NM

Mark in NM New Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Sure, shoot me a PM and let me know what day you think you'll be back through and Ill see if I can be here or at least have someone else available to show it. I work out in the oil fields but the van and equipment are all in Albuquerque about 10 minutes north of I-40.

As for offers, lots of folks make them but few seem to follow through past telling us they are "contacting their bank in the AM" or "I can have the money together by weeks end" etc. We may break it up into 'van + bolted in equipment' and then 'all loose equipment' as we've been getting asked about that quite a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
    Top Poster of Month

Apr 25, 2011
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    San Pedro, Ca
    Ratings:
    +17,697 / 130 / -0

Presently I'm in Missouri. I'll be here till at least late tomorrow. If you think some may be around later Thursday please let me know. You can Private Message me or text me at 310-467-7501.

3. WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Wish I knew what The deal was with this equipment I keep getting told that he's waiting on people to get financing something I don't need to do is he going to sale this any time soon also why can't they come up with a price for everything excluding the van and the TM all I wanna do is make sure that I'm not paying new pricing for something that has been or is considered to be used equipment... Because I have locked and no exactly what this stuff cost new

4. Mark in NM

Mark in NM New Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    #64 Mark in NM, Dec 7, 2017 at 9:39 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 9:47 AM
    I told you very clearly what "the deal was", that we are selling as a package currently, and that we are waiting to hear back from people who are trying to get financing. Would it be fair to pull the rug out from beneath them?

I also invited you to make an offer on just the equipment as we have some folks interested in just the van. If these other folks cannot arrange financing we will likely split off the equipment (we had not originally planned on splitting up). In the PM I also invited you to come up and see for yourself the condition of everything since you are in NM but you didn't indicate if you would or wouldn't want to come up to inspect.

Ill PM you my cell number

5. Mark in NM

Mark in NM New Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Ive sent PM's and texts but haven't heard back from you at all, hopefully you didn't break down on the road someplace.

Anyway, we have weather moving through the area so Im not flying at all today and will be in ABQ. Shoot me a text when you can....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

Sep 12, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Any updates on whether not this equipment is still for sale And if you could answer a p.m. I would appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  7. WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

Sep 12, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Hello my name is Michael I own 5 Star Janitorial here in Las Cruces New Mexico I was wondering if the equipment was still for sale I’ve contacted you via text and left you a message regarding how much I was willing to pay and see if we can negotiate a price please let me know thanks

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mark in NM

Mark in NM New Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Have not received any texts from you but I did just reply to your PM
    I do not think I actually sent you my number but Ill PM it now