Turn key business - Van - Truckmount - Equipment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Listing for family member (her husband passed) Im not an expert on this stuff but have learned some of the basics, feel free to PM any questions and I will provide as much detail as I can. I can also provide phone number to talk directly, just PM me.

Owner started business using a 'portable machine' and his pickup until he saved enough for the van, then used the van and 'portable' until he saved enough for the Truckmount and equipment. All equipment is either brand new (much still in boxes) or used just 2-3 times, he had finally purchased everything and was starting to get familiar with its use.

The entire package is $55,000
This includes:
a) Two domains, original artwork and graphics, as well as wrap layout.
b) The van, truckmount, all equipment and supplies.

I understand that many already have an operational business so we can split a/b and sell separate as needed.

Ill provide a link to photo album below, everything will be available for inspection in person, I can also provide more detail pix and video as requested. Photo of VIN and barcode can be texted for bank needs

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Nissan NV2500 HD (aprox 11,000 mile)

Master Blend El Diablo with diesel heater (aprox 18 hours)

Summit Dual Hose Reel

Summit powered Vac Reel

Water softener system

Dual optima batteries

Adrain steel cargo divider

4ft stainless shelves

Full spray on liner

Raised floor decking

Custom roof vents (allows for operation while locked)

Class IV hitch & tow package

No damage to exterior (few small paint scratches) on interior

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Major Equipment

Edic Galaxy 500 portable extractor

(Incl. heater, hose,wand with edging tool)

Zipper Wand

Hydro-force Gekko wand

Hydro-force SX-7 spinner

Hydro-force corner tool

Hydro-force edging wand

Certified Pile Brush/ Lifter

CRB Brush Pro 35 ( 2 sets of brushes)

Mytee T-Rex Rotary Extractor

Von Schrader-Espirit upholstery low moisture extractor

Fan Dri-eaz jet CXV (3 each)

Fan Dri-Eaz Dry Pod (2 each)

Fan Dri-Eaz Studebaker

Power-flite comfort pro backpack vac (20 bags)

Multi Sprayer SC rechargeable (+6 bottles)

Pro-Flex hose:

50 ft X 2in. (4 each)

50 ft X 2.5 in. (2 each)

(Half still new box)

Devastator Stainless In-line filter

Dyson vacuum

Cyclo CRB 220 watt hand tool

Steam Spotter

Carpet Moisture Meater

Large Box Spare Hose Cuffs

Sapphire Scientific Upholstery Pro

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Miscellaneous Smaller Items

Duk corner guards (5 each)

Pump up sprayer (2 each)

Hand sprayer (4 each)

Furniture sliders

Furniture blocks

Furniture tape

Foot guards

Floor protectors

Demon tile brush

Carpet groomer

55 gallon tank

50 gallon tank

100 foot fresh water hose

Chemistry:

Whittaker

Scotts Tuff

Judson

(10+ cases)

Pros choice spotters & misc. (18+)

DD12 scented deodorizer (12 ea)

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Some friendly advice. Don't use Photobucket. Just post the pictures inhere yourself. I couldn't even get past three pictures out of your album with all the pop up ads and other crap. Also, I'd list what kind of TM it was, how many hours etc. Sorry about your friend's passing. Was he a regular in here?

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Yep. same here, 10 pop ups in 10 sec. Can you disclose approximate location, please ?
Check your PM, please

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
You're not going to get $55k. Might want to reconsider that number.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Wow this guy had everything. Very nice set up.

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Yep. same here, 10 pop ups in 10 sec. Can you disclose approximate location, please ?
Albuquerque NM
I can look for another photo hosting site, I didnt realize it was that bad now.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Albuquerque NM
I can look for another photo hosting site, I didnt realize it was that bad now.
Looks like a real nice setup! What year van and how many hrs on the El Diablo?

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Some friendly advice. Don't use Photobucket. Just post the pictures inhere yourself. I couldn't even get past three pictures out of your album with all the pop up ads and other crap. Also, I'd list what kind of TM it was, how many hours etc. Sorry about your friend's passing. Was he a regular in here?
No idea, he had been doing this as a side job for many years and then decided to go full time.
The equipment and hours are listed above in the main section, but the Truckmount is an Master Blend El Diablo with diesel heater (aprox 18 hours).

A Master Blend rep actually helped us itemize and price everything out, he also showed me how to run it for demo and then winterized it for us.

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Jason
How much for truck and equipment? Not interested in the business or domains. You can email me at Jasdavis09@yahoo.com I can wrap the deal up in j e week if we agree to terms.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
No idea, he had been doing this as a side job for many years and then decided to go full time.
The equipment and hours are listed above in the main section, but the Truckmount is an Master Blend El Diablo with diesel heater (aprox 18 hours).

A Master Blend rep actually helped us itemize and price everything out, he also showed me how to run it for demo and then winterized it for us.

Only 18 hours on the truck mount? Man this is such a sad situation for your friend and family. Really sorry to see this. Wish you the best.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Again, post the pictures without using Photobucet. Just trying to help. All you have to do is when you start making a post or reply here, click on the middle blue text that says, "UPLOAD A FILE" then you can click on the picture you want to show. It'll help your cause.

Dec 2, 2017
Real Name
Mark Crowe
Again, post the pictures without using Photobucet. Just trying to help. All you have to do is when you start making a post or reply here, click on the middle blue text that says, "UPLOAD A FILE" then you can click on the picture you want to show. It'll help your cause.
Ah I see, greatly appreciate the help.
I didn't realize those ads were that bad, I am having difficulty just copying addresses there.