TSC Chief Vs Centry 550 Vs Hydromaster | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

TSC Chief Vs Centry 550 Vs Hydromaster

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
Hello all,

We are at that point where we are looking to get into a truck mount unit.

Here is what we have boiled down to.

1. Hydromaster Boxxer 421 or 323
2. TCS Chief
3. Centry Avenger 550

Budget wise the TCS Chief or Avenger 550 would really fit us, I have contacted a couple dealers and have quotes including install on the three units.

I am looking for opinions on which is the better of the three, I have looked around and looked at the spec sheets, but I am looking for opinions from those who have been around and know what's out there.

Also what advice would you give between the Ford 2500 or Chevy 2500?

Thanks in advance,

Don

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
Hello all,

We are at that point where we are looking to get into a truck mount unit.

Here is what we have boiled down to.

1. Hydromaster Boxxer 421 or 323
2. TCS Chief
3. Centry Avenger 550

Budget wise the TCS Chief or Avenger 550 would really fit us, I have contacted a couple dealers and have quotes including install on the three units.

I am looking for opinions on which is the better of the three, I have looked around and looked at the spec sheets, but I am looking for opinions from those who have been around and know what's out there.

Also what advice would you give between the Ford 2500 or Chevy 2500?

Thanks in advance,

Don
We just ourchased a Chevy 2500 Express van last night. Leaning more to the Centry 400 Avenger 550, will update here with the final.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Hey, where are you located at? If you're close to the TCS Dealer, to that route.

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
Hey, where are you located at? If you're close to the TCS Dealer, to that route.
We will have this installed in Chandler AZ. We will purchase through Rotovac and they will install. Either if we do the TCS or the Avenger they will be doing it for us.

Thanks for your input, we have pretty much eliminated the Boxxer 421, now it's just a matter of the Avenger 550 or TCS Chief.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that the avenger 550 looks like a smaller prochem Legend or blazer. If you're wanting reliability and simplicity, go with The TCS and since you're in AZ, You really need to start looking at Amtex's Inferno 20/45, before you make your final decision

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that the avenger 550 looks like a smaller prochem Legend or blazer. If you're wanting reliability and simplicity, go with The TCS and since you're in AZ, You really need to start looking at Amtex's Inferno 20/45, before you make your final decision
Thanks for the input, I have checked out some Youtube Videor and like what I see.
I have sent them an Email requesting mor information, will post updates here

Latest posts