Trying to maximize my setup | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Trying to maximize my setup

Keep It Clean DMV

Nov 9, 2020
Fredericksburg, Va
Real Name
Jonathan Curran
Hello all, I just got a Nautilus MX500h... Has dual 2 stage motors and 500 PSI adjustable with heater. I'm along way from a TM. One day I'll definitely get one.... I prespray, agitate with a Sebo Duo and extract. I have a 2 jet wand with 11002 jets. Can anyone recommend the best jet setup for my system. Or other recommendations in general

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
Hello all, I just got a Nautilus MX500h... Has dual 2 stage motors and 500 PSI adjustable with heater. I'm along way from a TM. One day I'll definitely get one.... I prespray, agitate with a Sebo Duo and extract. I have a 2 jet wand with 11002 jets. Can anyone recommend the best jet setup for my system. Or other recommendations in general
If the wand came with your setup, it is probably already properly jetted based on the total GPM of the high-pressure pump.

Reactions: Howdie

Howdie

Oct 17, 2020
Real Name
Howard
we do have the same machine, and most likely have the same wand. I used a 11003 on mine and it works great. The pump keeps up with the 03 jet. But when i go higher than that, the gauge always drops to 100 psi no matter what you set it to. And if you go with the 03 jets you will need to do a lot more dry pass because the carpets will come out really wet.

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Be gentle on the front wheels when loading and unloading. Loved using a nautilus but coworkers always banging it around made the front wheels stop working properly. Besides that they're a great machine that does great work. Especially with all the storage space on the top.