Trump to step down!

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
The ''ANGRY'' Liberal Troll named Jabs only stayed for one day. I guess his Mommy took his phone away or we were too mean to him. He started cocky but left with his tail between his legs. lol

710a2ba9e1876a967a5fc86f08c13ddf--funny-sarcasm-humorous-pictures.jpg

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
FAKE NEWS CNN won't show you what really happens. They used this tragedy to promote RACISM/HATE and to push their agenda.

Reactions: ratfool and SRD

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
OK I voted for Trump. Quite frankly I dont like the tweets but other than that, what are they complaining about?

Gotta love the Democrats. What can they say they have accomplished in the last four years other than bashing/investigating/etc Trump. Please name something.
Exactly!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
larry right vs left brain.jpg

Ed Weaver

Dec 17, 2018
Real Name
Ed Weaver
This is for my Republican friends. I still have a few left, and I'm calling you out.
When are you folks gonna stand up against this ridiculous fool who somehow destroyed your party in 3 years.
When will you stand up publicly and denounce Trump and his Russian overlords.
Over the years, I've thought a lot of different things about Republicans, some bad and some good. But I never thought I would see any patriotic American, Republican or Democrat, roll over for a joke president owned by our enemies and supported by every fudgeing white supremacist in the country.
What in the hell is wrong with you people??. You used to be Republicans. What are you now? Do you think Teddy Roosevelt, Ike, or Ronald Reagan would ever recognize this party you have. You have lost your way.
It is time for the Republicans to take back your party. Do the right thing. Grow some sack.

(Copied from a friends feed)

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
here is an example of Democrats at work.

Here in Wisconsin we have a new Democratic Governor. While Democrats yell about climate change, he decided to line item veto a provision that would have allowed a Tesla dealership in Wisconsin.
https://electrek.co/2019/07/04/teslas-sell-wisconsin-stopped-governor/
Not only that but he added a SURCHARGE to all electric cars registered in Wisconsin.

If you claim that global warming is so bad, wouldnt you try to promote things that slow it down?

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
This is for my Republican friends. I still have a few left, and I'm calling you out.
When are you folks gonna stand up against this ridiculous fool who somehow destroyed your party in 3 years.
Over the years, I've thought a lot of different things about Republicans, some bad and some good. But I never thought I would see any patriotic American, Republican or Democrat, roll over for a joke president owned by our enemies and supported by every fudgeing white supremacist in the country.
What in the hell is wrong with you people??. You used to be Republicans. What are you now? Do you think Teddy Roosevelt, Ike, or Ronald Reagan would ever recognize this party you have. You have lost your way.
It is time for the Republicans to take back your party. Do the right thing. Grow some sack.

ok your pointing fingers at one person. Fine.

What I find hilarious is that Democrats put Trump and Russia as collaborators and then propose so many things that would make the USA into another Russia. IE Government Health Care, Free College.....which will come to a point where Government controls everything.. IE Russia.

You think we cant see it?

BTW, Ive never been Republican nor Democrat and have always voted for the person that I think would do the best job. But the more Democrats lean towards Communism I have to lean more towards Republicans

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States

trump will win re election in a landslide and along with it retake the house and pick up even more seats in the senate.....
stop being racist ed !!

Latest posts