Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
You rarely have any content that’s not a copy and paste and its
Usually you angry over white women liking black dudes cuz none are or have been attracted to you.

You have had some lucid posts and you’ll see some of those I “liked” but they’re very rare
When I make original content, it gets deleted.

When millions post on social media, it gets deleted, and people do not even know it.

It was my content, being true, its bad. if I post threats, I go to jail.
If I post about others with bad thoughts, I lose my job.

But If I post truth, it gets deleted.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
When I make original content, it gets deleted.

When millions post on social media, it gets deleted, and people do not even know it.

It was my content, being true, its bad. if I post threats, I go to jail.
If I post about other, I lose my job.

But If I post truth, it gets deleted.
Like I said if yer content is that prone to deletion you just might be psychotic, racist or perverted.

People tend to respond quickly to their creep meters no offense

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: SRD and CCWorks

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Facebook and meny other forums deleted, edit content and no one knows, by the millions, every day.

They needs to email that person's intellectual property back to the author if they do not want it on their media platforms.

If they do not send your deleted posts back, it is 100% theft.

If these big corporations like tweeter, Do not return your intellectual property back,
It is stealing and enslaving the creator of content, they make billions of dollars, money off others content.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Like I said if yer content is that prone to deletion you just might be psychotic, racist or perverted.

People tend to respond quickly to their creep meters no offense
Now your suggesting I be a pervert, mental problmes and raciest all in one post, your too good to be a real sane person.

Mike creepiness meter is like smokeing a medical Maryjane joint.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Now your suggesting I be a pervert, mental problmes and raciest all in one post, your too good to be a real sane person.

Mike creepiness meter is like smokeing a medical Maryjane joint.
If the mask and knife fit

Carry on basement dweller

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@CCWorks Yes there are extremes in this world but remember extremes are usually unhealthy. I'm banning you from this thread for 2 months. Work on being bit more balanced.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
She can't last another 5 years but she will try. She HATES Trump.

What kind of HOAX/SCAM will Liberals try this time ? They will get a lot help from FAKE NEWS CNN and the Corrupt Liberal News Media !!!

8d0b6a4c8527b4acc9356cf9dfa31836.jpg

Reactions: Allied

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Facebook and meny other forums deleted, edit content and no one knows, by the millions, every day.

They needs to email that person's intellectual property back to the author if they do not want it on their media platforms.

If they do not send your deleted posts back, it is 100% theft.

If these big corporations like tweeter, Do not return your intellectual property back,
It is stealing and enslaving the creator of content, they make billions of dollars, money off others content.
Ladies and gennemums, here we have the victim woe-is-me entitlement philosophy writ large for all to see.

Ummm... intellectual property. Tweets. Indeed.

So if it was important to you, and you didn't save a digital copy before blasting it out into the ether, that's on YOU.

Just like mailing a letter, if you didn't save a hard copy I doubt the recipient is gonna waste the postage to send it back to you.

No one is going to get any money from the big fat-cat media companies based on "intellectual property".

Greg, seriously. Stop trying to find a reason why EVERY body in the world is doing you wrong and conspiring against you.

Stop blaming everything on your skin tone and your circumstance. THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HAPPY.

If you own up to your flaws, whatever they may be, you give yourself the power to fix them yourself. You're not dependent on others to fix you.

JDARNOLD

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
Edward Arnold
Business Location
United States
Ladies and gennemums, here we have the victim woe-is-me entitlement philosophy writ large for all to see.

Ummm... intellectual property. Tweets. Indeed.

So if it was important to you, and you didn't save a digital copy before blasting it out into the ether, that's on YOU.

Just like mailing a letter, if you didn't save a hard copy I doubt the recipient is gonna waste the postage to send it back to you.

No one is going to get any money from the big fat-cat media companies based on "intellectual property".

Greg, seriously. Stop trying to find a reason why EVERY body in the world is doing you wrong and conspiring against you.

Stop blaming everything on your skin tone and your circumstance. THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HAPPY.

If you own up to your flaws, whatever they may be, you give yourself the power to fix them yourself. You're not dependent on others to fix you.
AMEN to that, if so many others would do that. It would be a better world.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Whose responsible for people pooping in the streets in California?

• Haha
Reactions: SRD and Allied

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
She can't last another 5 years but she will try. She HATES Trump.

What kind of HOAX/SCAM will Liberals try this time ? They will get a lot help from FAKE NEWS CNN and the Corrupt Liberal News Media !!!

View attachment 89552
If I had an opportunity to, I'd use a pillow to speed things up a bit...lol