maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
In life there are winners and losers and God.

If you really think God gives two shits about any of this then I implore you...go explain yourself to the cockroach living in your attic ceiling.

See how far you get to an understanding.

Nobody here can tell me what happened 1,000 years ago or what was said. Same will be true 1,000 years from now. Stop wasting your lives on this.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
You think this still holds true today? You are talking about past tense. Rob is speaking of the present.
No idea if it holds true... I was just going off the last election, which is the only true poll.

I do know according to a Quinnipiac poll from last week, 75% of respondents wants the Senate trial to include witnesses.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
It's funny how you guys skirt around my question:

Do you think it's "American" not allowing witness testimony in a lawful trial? Do you all of the sudden think Bolton is a liar, or perhaps he was doing the right thing?

You can respond in the form of a meme if it makes sense...

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I'm not going to argue with some dumb ass Liberal.

All I will say is there is a reason for the Electoral College. If you don't understand or don't want to understand that's your problem.

Trump won in 2016. Get over it and try to win in 2020.

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I mean, that's one.

Pretty stupid to generalize something so awful. Pretty sure the vast majority of peop[le crossing aren't rapists.
Nbc went on to say the same thing a year later. Weird aint it? Maybe its not racist but actually the truth.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I'm not going to argue with some dumb ass Liberal.

All I will say is there a reason for the Electoral College. If you don't understand or want to understand that's your problem.

Trump won in 2016. Get over it and try to win in 2020.
Oh... I obviously got under your skin. You stooped to true Trumpism and called me a dumb ass... a true sign of intelligence.

You're right, the electoral college HAD a purpose back when the constitution was created.

Anyway, back to you. You don't know me, and I typically don't make assumptions about people, but through your actions, you've made it clear what you are. Here's what I think:

I likely dominate you in every aspect of life...

Intelligence... check.
We can compare balance sheets if you'd like to compare business intelligence.
If you really get angry, perhaps we can meet in person and I'll also dominate you physically. Bring your family, so I can make you look like a little bit.. in front of you wife. Being a Trump fan... you should like that type of speech from me.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
It's funny how you guys skirt around my question:

Do you think it's "American" not allowing witness testimony in a lawful trial? Do you all of the sudden think Bolton is a liar, or perhaps he was doing the right thing?

You can respond in the form of a meme if it makes sense...
The Honest truth? I Don't Care.

Im worrying more about how to pay for health insurance in the coming years.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
The Honest truth? I Don't Care.

Im worrying more about how to pay for health insurance in the coming years.
Why worry about it? Have you even gone to the healthcare exchange?

I plugged in my son and I... no subsidies since I make too much and I can get a decent policy for $900 per month. 5K deductible, but that’s the norm now for even employer insurance.

It’s weird how small business owners blast Obamacare, when it provides really affordable coverage. Don’t believe the rhetoric, go check it out yourself.