1579638254618.png

================

Real Life Kenya

This Place Rocks the Night Life!!!
and it is not the USA.

The Middle Class in Kenya

Wealthier than Americans

In Summary
  • The Standard Chartered study also shows that Kenya's middle class saves six times more than their American and British financial peers in the West.
  • Kenyan respondents said in the poll that launching their own business is their number one wealth goal over the next 10 years while acquiring high-end property forms their medium-term goal.
  • “In the next two to five years, buying a new property tops the list in six out of seven markets – China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Nigeria and Singapore,” said the report.

===============

I just got back yesterday from an amazing weekend in Nairobi, Kenya. The shift back into reality has been a rough one filled with sleepless nights and writing essays… the hardest part about studying abroad is the actual ‘studying’ part.

I just want to be freee to flyyy!

Wednesday, January 12:

1579646067505.png

Man sitting on your footrest? Hamna shida. He is the new footrest.

Typical meat shop in East Africa

Dinner on the grill

Ugali, Kachumbari, and Nyama Choma

Downtown Nairobi

Sitting room of the apartment

Natalie, Thomas, Me, & Mike at a lounge in Westlands

Maasai men outside Rangers in Nairobi

Me & my new digs

Peddlers at a bus stop in Northern Tanzania

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
@CCWorks how many years did you live in Flint Michigan and do you know there is a Flint Michigan Water Class Action Lawsuit. You could be a millionaire because that water fuked you up ... lol

What does Kenya have to do with Trump or Liberals or politics or anything ? Why do you constantly post that garbage ? Please help me understand !!!

I know you will never stop but I was JUST WONDERING

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
@CCWorks how many years did you live in Flint Michigan and do you know there is a Flint Michigan Water Class Action Lawsuit. You could be a millionaire because that water fuked you up ... lol

What does Kenya have to do with Trump or Liberals or politics or anything ? Why do you constantly post that garbage ? Please help me understand !!!

I know you will never stop but I was JUST WONDERING
I was talking about the 23 Trillion Dollars the US is in Federal Debit,

Kenya, Receives $639.4 million tax payer dollars in 2018
Kenya gets 340m in just food aid from US tax payers in 2019

Trump will Kick Start Building African Cities with a 60 billion investment, from US Taxpayer money, to help other investors invest more money in building African Cities.

When the US has a housing shortage, very high rent rates in the US and many Americans can not afforded housing, so millions of Americans sleep in / on the streets.

The Trump administration has apparently reversed its position on development assistance and the use of soft power in the developing world by signing the BUILD Act, and Africa is likely to be a major beneficiary.

Now the Trump administration has created a development assistance entity, the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (IDFC), with a budget of $60 billion. Unlike OPIC, IDFC will have the ability to make equity investments and to make loans in local currency, reducing investor currency exchange risk.

We, The USA have no good economy, it is bad and going to get real bad faster.

======

Africa and the United Kingdom have been long-standing partners. Trade amounted to more than £ 33 billion in 2018. Nearly 2,000 British companies currently operate in Africa.

In 2016, Africa’s exports to the UK were £ 17 billion, after slightly increasing from $ 16.7 billion in 2015. Africa’s main exporters to the UK, in 2016, included South Africa, which holds the lion’s share with 58%, followed by Nigeria with 7%, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt 5% each.

Over the next decade, Africa is expected to play an increasingly important global role. The continent’s population is expected to double to 2 billion by 2050, a quarter of the world’s population.

The UK-Africa summit is a unique opportunity to expand investment and trade opportunities.

=======

UK looks to fast-growing Africa for trade ties after Brexit

The British prime minister and Prince Harry are hosting several African leaders as the U.K. prepares for post-Brexit dealings with the world

Image Icon

Britain's Prime Minister Boris Johnson, right, shakes hands with President of Rwanda Paul Kagame at the UK Africa Investment Summit in London, Monday Jan. 20, 2020. Boris Johnson is hosting 54 African heads of state or government in London. The move comes as the U.K. prepares for post-Brexit dealings with the world. (Eddie Mulholland/Pool via AP)
Britain's Prime Minister Boris Johnson, right, shakes hands with President of Rwanda Paul Kagame at the UK Africa Investment Summit in London, Monday Jan. 20, 2020. Boris Johnson is hosting 54 African heads of state or government in London. The move comes as the U.K. prepares for post-Brexit dealings with the world. (Eddie Mulholland/Pool via AP)The Associated Press
LONDON -- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Prince Harry touted the U.K. as an ideal business partner for Africa on Monday as their country prepares for post-Brexit dealings with the world.

But Britain faces tough challenges as it seeks to assert itself on a continent with several of the world’s fastest-growing economies and whose youthful 1.2 billion population is set to double by 2050.

UK Africa Investment Summit | Invest In Africa Presidential Panel | London, 20 January 2020
•Jan 20, 2020

Democratic Republic of Congo discussed the country’s Framework Agreement with the Vatican, while emphasizing the role the influential Roman Catholic Church has played.
By AT editor - 19 January 2020 at 2:37 am

Tshisekedi meets with pope, heads to UK investment summit

President Felix Tshisekedi completed his visit with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Friday before heading on an official visit to the United Kingdom.
The president of Democratic Republic of Congo discussed the country’s Framework Agreement with the Vatican, while emphasizing the role the influential Roman Catholic Church has played in advancing democracy among the Congolese. Notably, its bishops played a key role in pressing for the removal of former president Joseph Kabila in 2016 after his constitutionally limited two terms expired, called for elections, and challenged the results that, ironically, put Tshisekedi in office.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
China-Africa summit: 2018

1579668146342.png

Tea is Kenya’s biggest export earner, topping tourism and coffee. But ask any Chinese person what they know Kenya for, and they’ll say elephants or marathon runners. Why? Despite being the largest consumer of tea in the world, China ranks 29th in terms of Kenya’s tea export destinations.

China promises $60 bn aid to Africa as 2018 FOCAC summit opens

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Brett Kavanaugh - HOAX
Russian Witch Hunt - HOAX
Impeachment - HOAX

Liberals have spent 3 years trying to overturn the 2016 election !!!

74601191_10218804898766119_2777914448243851264_n.jpg

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Same old, same old. Left produced terrible candidate 2016 and 2020 is a repeat. They know they can’t compete so cheat and mistreat to try and avoid a repeat.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
He's referring to himself and his party. The most un- American party today.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
GDP Growth Rate in the United States is expected to be 2.10 percent by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate GDP Growth Rate in the United States to stand at 1.80 in 12 months time.

United States GDP Growth Rate

USA 2010

1580084233308.png

===================

Kenya Economic Outlook

October 08, 2014

• Economic growth is estimated at 4.9% in 2013 and is projected to accelerate to 5.7% in 2014.
    • Having witnessed drastic currency depreciation and rapid inflation in 2011, the economy experienced stability for both indicators in 2012 and 2013 with inflation dropping to a single digit. This stability is expected to continue in 2014.

The red color is over 66%, avg. for all 33%

Hersman-PopTech2011_v2.046.png

http://bizhubafrica.blogspot.com/2014/10/kenya-economic-outlook.html

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
If Trump does lose in 2020 I bet he won't spy on the next administration like Liberals and ''PUSSY BOY'' did to him. Liberals are HORRIBLE and CORRUPT people !!!

EPA3p4FUYAAyFUW.jpg

Reactions: keep it clean

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Gotta love Joy Villa. She is wearing a Trump dress to the Grammy Awards tonight.

On the back it says impeached and re-elected

GettyImages-1202137552.jpg
GettyImages-1202139972-1.jpg

joy-villa-getty.jpg

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
News slipped up today pretty bad. Lets see them try and bury that sht.
Who's station is that in the bottom corner?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
In the cesspool they call New Jersey a BLUE STATE. People are camping out 24 hours in advance for a Trump Rally.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
A superman Trump costume. lol
1:05
Usually I don't understand what the hell your talking about but this I can understand.

Short and to the point. I like it ... lol

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
North Jersey and Central Jersey are really the problem with NJ. The closer you get to New York the worse the state gets. South Jersey is not too bad. South Jersey is more Republican. Trump could win South Jersey.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
North Jersey and Central Jersey are really the problem with NJ. The closer you get to New York the worse the state gets. South Jersey is not too bad. South Jersey is more Republican. Trump could win South Jersey.
He could win them all if people would wake up. But no...

"My mum,mum,mum tv says Trump bad and,and impeach because he bad, and hate has no home here so we have to hate everyone who thinks differently then the dumbocrats is what the tv says" "and cnn is the most honest network to trust my teacher told us all.

• Haha
Reactions: SRD