Trump to step down!

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox the ''ANGRY'' Liberal is in hiding again. He was so hopeful something bad was going to happen with Iran. He got his hopes up just like he did with the Russian Witch Hunt and Impeachment but his hopes were shattered again.

Now he sits in his house distraught/depressed/angry/miserable and full of hate, in the Third World Country they call California with no electricity.

Get on the TRUMP TRAIN Larsox and start enjoying life again. 5 more years of Trump !!!

ed813a70ff81a935987bb63d60bf0ff2.jpg

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Instead of watching the ''CLOWN SHOW'' you could watch a Trump rally live. Trump to speak about 8 EST

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
He’s a typical FreeMason spouting British/American Israelism. He is nothing like Hitler.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Hey george 8585 are you still going to join the military to follow dear leader?

Just out of curiosity...

If enlisted members of the Air Force are "Airmen," are enlisted members of the Space Force "Spacemen?"

Also, george8585, if you attend a service academy, will you be a "Space Cadet?"

The space farce, force with forest camouflage uniforms...really...lol!

It'll probably be a collector's item once the SpaceForce is disbanded by the next President because we barely have one space station, no shuttle fleet, haven't even been to the moon in nearly 50 years, and good luck finding a real planet matching your Endor camo there, morons.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Find me guilty ”Deep State Bad”, Allow me to conduct an assassination in a sovereign country

“Deep State Good”!

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Hey george 8585 are you still going to join the military to follow dear leader?

Just out of curiosity...

If enlisted members of the Air Force are "Airmen," are enlisted members of the Space Force "Spacemen?"

Also, george8585, if you attend a service academy, will you be a "Space Cadet?"

The space farce, force with forest camouflage uniforms...really...lol!

It'll probably be a collector's item once the SpaceForce is disbanded by the next President because we barely have one space station, no shuttle fleet, haven't even been to the moon in nearly 50 years, and good luck finding a real planet matching your Endor camo there, morons.
Please explain the new Space Force's mission.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

The next president will only increase the budget for the space force as its core mission becomes more and more important as we depend more and more on technology and communication for our day to day lives.....

Please tell us why the next president would disband the Space Force?

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Find me guilty ”Deep State Bad”, Allow me to conduct an assassination in a sovereign country

“Deep State Good”!
It was legal, and lawful, and every pres before Trump did the same. Obama over 450 times.

Where was your outrage then....

You arguments are disingenuous.

Your TDS is fun to watch.
It has all consumed you.

sad really.....so much hate.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

“Deep State Good”!
Aww America killed your freind. And in retaliation iran shoots down its own civilians. Sounds like something dems would do.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States

“Deep State Good”!
You sir are a complete and total dumbass!!!

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Thoughts of Yesterday, by Greg Schreiber.

Before the US Governments, Before the Catholic / Jewish Religions and The Big (Spiderman) Corporations.

Farmers use to Farm Foods for the People,

But now the Farmers Grow Foods For the Governments, So they can keep their Farms by paying a Tax / Ransom to the US Government, Religion and Corporations so the Governments will not take their Farms, like a Foreign Invading Military.

addtext_com_MDQwNDI0OTYzMw.jpg

The 50 Stars of David, Israel.

How much does the US spend on foreign aid?

Canada Gets $31,704,675 in US Aid

1579638065577.png

=======

Kenya gets Sh340m food aid from US

BRUHAN MAKONG
24/12/2019

1579638254618.png

===================

How much does the US spend on foreign aid?
According to the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS), which uses the broadest definition of aid [PDF], including military and security assistance, total spending was roughly $49 billion in 2016, the last full fiscal year analyzed. This accounts for about 1.2 percent of the federal budget.

A woman carries a bag of rice distributed by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. (Carlos Barria/Reuters)

=====================

The US Government is now setting up Programs to Educate all poor countries of the World.

===========

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B]
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump

More

Puerto Rico has been given more money by Congress for Hurricane Disaster Relief, 91 Billion Dollars, than any State in the history of the U.S. As an example, Florida got $12 Billion & Texas $39 Billion for their monster hurricanes. Now the Democrats are saying NO Relief to......
...Alabama, Iowa, Nebraska, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and others unless much more money is given to Puerto Rico. The Dems don’t want farmers to get any help. Puerto Rico should be very happy and the Dems should stop blocking much needed Disaster Relief!
6:48 AM - 6 May 2019

US Federal Debit 23.2 Trillion Dollars.

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States

“Deep State Good”!
Larsox did you stop taking your TDS pills again ... lol

safe_image.gif

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
The 100 Largest U.S. Charities