Trump to step down! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Trump to step down!

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Freddie are you going to run around with a ruler now ?
Canada hates there president unless your a libtard .

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
Nope, nobody messes with the US with Trump at the helm...

There’s the whole Putin thing, but that’s different.

Carry on...

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Freddie are you going to run around with a ruler now ?
Canada hates there president unless your a libtard .
I guess you haven't heard the latest elections just recently that we had. Please find out who won and why. I am not of a fan of any party, I vote to the one who does good to me. Before Trudeau I have voted Mr thieve Harper (conservatives) and because of him for 10 years our quality of living has gone downhill. The last 4 years things got better because of Trudeau, and we are going to continue with him for another 4 years.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Nope, nobody messes with the US with Trump at the helm...

There’s the whole Putin thing, but that’s different.

Carry on...
That was Obama

But history..........its hard..

lol

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Maybe all of you are wrong and it's not the party, but the person at the helm?

Military teaches it's not the team that fails but its the leader - and many leaders have different philosophies and can be successful.

Stop trying to break this down to a simple black and white perspective.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I am a Trudeau supporter because he is the one that cares about us and helping us middle class, for 10 years the conservatives messed up Canada, thank God for Trudeau for the last 4 years and another 4 years will be better.
Dude you should give up the crack pipe it’s effecting your ability to think straight. Wow!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
That's fairly rude Floorclean to say something like get off the crack pipe.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
That was Obama

But history..........its hard..

lol
Respectfully, your "history" is ridiculous...

You only choose to believe "history" that supports your preferred narrative, which is that Trump is a great president and great man.

You can lol all you want and that might work with mindless people who cannot construct an original thought or determine what is right and what is wrong.

I felt the same way when Obama was president... some people would just refuse to be critical of any of his actions.

There's a reason my smart grandpa told me to never debate politics and religion. He said once dumb people make up their minds on who to believe, they will fall on their own swords before admitting they are wrong.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Hey, pretty good jobs report!

but, but, wtf, wtf the “deep state “ but, wtf, wtf!

Obama jobs created during his last 33 months in office
7.49 million.

Trump jobs created during his first 33 months in office
6.37 million

Even with November and October numbers revised Trump has caused a job creation slow down.

Why isn't the media covering this...Hmmm!

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Alex Jones has admitted to making up the Sandy Hook School massacre conspiracy and spreading lies about the Muslim community.

He did this just to spread Right Wing hatred.

This kind of conspiracy manufacturing is destroying the country.

I'd like to see more people sued for these types of lies. Accusing others of post birth abortions, assassinations, and demonic democrat human baby trafficking...if you have no proof you need to STFU or be prepared to write a large check to someone you've harmed.

Alex Jones's excuse/ defense is he suffers from a psychosis.

If you are so anxious to accept the worse about someone else, maybe you suffer from the same hate affliction Alex suffers from.

Get help!

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States

7.49 million.

6.37 million

Even with November and October numbers revised Trump has caused a job creation slow down.

All i know is my bank account and just about everyone i knows bank account has been alot healthier since obama left office, but for some reason the health insurance quotes ive gotten are about 3000 a month for shitty coverage and a 5000 dollar deductable....care to explain that one fudgestick?
On a side note before obamacare my 400 dollar a month 80/20 policy with a 500 deductable and 20 dollar copays was great till they tripled the premium with obama care. Been self pay on all medical ever since.

Last edited:

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I’m guessing since your only 3 years in business your fairly young. You’ve most likely been brain washed by our unionized school system. I can totally get why you’d believe that someone like Mr trust fund, that’s never worked a day in his life is for the people. Come talk to me when you’ve been on business for 30 years and can’t afford to put gas in your smart car or can’t afford to buy food. But again because of the education you’ve received and the generation your from you’ll think oh gosh the government will help us. Remember these words chum a government that provides everything can take it away again. There’s no such thing as a government that’s for the people.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Alex Jones has admitted to making up the Sandy Hook School massacre conspiracy and spreading lies about the Muslim community.

I'd like to see more people sued for these types of lies. Accusing others of post birth abortions, assassinations, and demonic democrat human baby trafficking...if you have no proof you need to STFU or be prepared to write a large check to someone you've harmed.

If you are so anxious to accept the worse about someone else, maybe you suffer from the same hate affliction Alex suffers from.

Get help!
Idiots in the Republican and Democratic party....dont throw stones in a glass house larsox yall have AOC, WARREN, and a plethora of others in your camp lol

Dec 2, 2019
Real Name
Window Cleaning Dublin
Is Trump good or bad for America?

If you put on Sky news, you find out that the economy in America is booming and people love the man.

But other smaller tv stations totally disagree.

What is going on over there? Any decent laws coming up? Is the business doing better?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States

Get help!
Personally, I find Alex Jones to be one of the most deplorable examples of wrong-footed humanity ever. I can only hope someday he reaps what he has sown.

Reactions: SRD and StevenB.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I’m guessing since your only 3 years in business your fairly young. You’ve most likely been brain washed by our unionized school system. I can totally get why you’d believe that someone like Mr trust fund, that’s never worked a day in his life is for the people. Come talk to me when you’ve been on business for 30 years and can’t afford to put gas in your smart car or can’t afford to buy food. But again because of the education you’ve received and the generation your from you’ll think oh gosh the government will help us. Remember these words chum a government that provides everything can take it away again. There’s no such thing as a government that’s for the people.
Excuse me? Man us young people cant win for nothing apparently. We are either too lazy to work hard or too brainwashed to understand.

I'm flabbergasted how quickly you bottled up my entire existence on the basis of my years in business.

You're also entirely wrong, in fact me and my millenial brethren in this part of the country believe the government system as a whole is parasitic in nature and does very little to help us. Most of us dont exactly want Trump but feel dispirited because the broken system doesnt afford us any better choices and we canf exactly "hit the campaign trail" while struggling to feed our families.

I graduated college the same year the big recession hit, in fact, I'd say we are some of the most distrusting of our government after watching them mortgage our future to bail out big industry and now 10 years later stick us with a bill we never agreed to pay.

Reactions: Select

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Get help!
That door swings both ways left coast larry.

Reactions: SRD

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Respectfully, your "history" is ridiculous...

You only choose to believe "history" that supports your preferred narrative, which is that Trump is a great president and great man.

You can lol all you want and that might work with mindless people who cannot construct an original thought or determine what is right and what is wrong.

I felt the same way when Obama was president... some people would just refuse to be critical of any of his actions.

There's a reason my smart grandpa told me to never debate politics and religion. He said once dumb people make up their minds on who to believe, they will fall on their own swords before admitting they are wrong.
Mueller cleared Trump of working with Russia.

Obama was president during the 2016 election thus charged with its integrity and protection....

What am I confused about.

Those are both Historical facts.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

7.49 million.

6.37 million

Dam, if trump had 10 trillion bucks to spend, holy shit, what kind of jobs can ya make with 10 + trillion bucks?