Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Nah it wasn't all that funny anyway.:p
Steven I hope you are well. Couple of questions. Do you think liberal
progressive policies have helped or stunted Ca? Also, do you think that liberal progressives have created the monster they call DT?

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
progressive policies have helped or stunted Ca? Also, do you think that liberal progressives have created the monster they call DT?
I'm not Steve, but I'll answer if that's cool:

I think liberal policies are based on emotion and simply don't work. Liberal policies almost by definition include spending more money. Liberal policies also tend to remove personal accountability from the life-equation.

Where I do agree with Democrats (Democrat and liberal aren't exactly synonymous) is the growing disparity in wealth. I do feel like the wealthy have a stacked deck and for capitalism to thrive, everyone has to play on an even field.

The only way to fix it is to institute term-limits, flat-taxing and abolish lobbying in every way.

Just because I challenge Trump doesn't mean I'm a liberal. In fact, accusing me of that is a sign of pitiful intellect. The second it becomes unamerican to challenge our leaders is the second we've lost everything.

Have Trump's economic polices worked? Sure seems like it, but he can still be held accountable.

Reactions: StevenB.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I'm not Steve, but I'll answer if that's cool:

I think liberal policies are based on emotion and simply don't work. Liberal policies almost by definition include spending more money. Liberal policies also tend to remove personal accountability from the life-equation.

Where I do agree with Democrats (Democrat and liberal aren't exactly synonymous) is the growing disparity in wealth. I do feel like the wealthy have a stacked deck and for capitalism to thrive, everyone has to play on an even field.

The only way to fix it is to institute term-limits, flat-taxing and abolish lobbying in every way.

Just because I challenge Trump doesn't mean I'm a liberal. In fact, accusing me of that is a sign of pitiful intellect. The second it becomes unamerican to challenge our leaders is the second we've lost everything.

Have Trump's economic polices worked? Sure seems like it, but he can still be held accountable.
I agree with most of what you say and have no problem with being "held accountable". It's how we all learn. But I do have a problem with being held accountable by crooks who do all the things you mentioned above...and worse. It's like having notorius serial killer Ted Bundy attempting to convict Felicity Huffman. This is why it doesn't resonate with average Americans. The punishment, and punishers, do not equal the thought crime they are trying to convict.

Reactions: SRD

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I agree with most of what you say and have no problem with being "held accountable". It's how we all learn. But I do have a problem with being held accountable by crooks who do all the things you mentioned above...and worse. It's like having notorius serial killer Ted Bundy attempting to convict Felicity Huffman. This is why it doesn't resonate with average Americans. The punishment, and punishers, do not equal the thought crime they are trying to convict.
I agree... most all politicians aren’t good people, they are narcissists.

That’s why I agree with term limits. It’ll never happen because Congress would have to vote on it and cost themselves jobs in the process.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I agree... most all politicians aren’t good people, they are narcissists.

That’s why I agree with term limits. It’ll never happen because Congress would have to vote on it and cost themselves jobs in the process.
True. And love, like or hate DT, what they have been relentlessly trying to do to him since his inauguration does not pass the sniff test with the majority of Americans.

Reactions: SRD

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
True. And love, like or hate DT, what they have been relentlessly trying to do to him since his inauguration does not pass the sniff test with the majority of Americans.
This is nothing new, this isn’t people supporting Trump, this is Americans, in general, not approving of this.

The reps slammed Obama and the man blew out election #2.

Clinton got a big jump in the polls after the reps tried to fire him for getting a hummer in the Oval Office.

Many people had to plug their noses when voting for Trump, so I don’t think people feel bad for him at all... they just want politicians to do their jobs.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This is nothing new, this isn’t people supporting Trump, this is Americans, in general, not approving of this.

The reps slammed Obama and the man blew out election #2.

Clinton got a big jump in the polls after the reps tried to fire him for getting a hummer in the Oval Office.

Many people had to plug their noses when voting for Trump, so I don’t think people feel bad for him at all... they just want politicians to do their jobs.
It didn't make BC more popular, people just saw clearly what an overreaction this politicized event was. The events with DT are even more distinctive...and relentless.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I am doing well. I think maybe you shouldn't worry about my yard without looking at your's first. Virginia is more liberal than California right now, Didn't y'all re elect a trans person? :D I live in the Trump loving part of California so I can't speak for the rest of the state. I grew up in Virginia and lived all over including Hawaii. I wouldn't want to live in another state right now. I'm good here, we have problems just like any other place but it's a big state. Lots of room to find a spot regardless of you political preference. It's a blue state now Trump is making it bluer actually.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Someone help me out here. So the dems are trying to impeach a president for trying to expose a crime, and then elect the person who committed the crime? Then can't figure out why common sense lay folk won't get on board?

Reactions: PistolPete

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
Someone help me out here. So the dems are trying to impeach a president for trying to expose a crime, and then elect the person who committed the crime? Then can't figure out why common sense lay folk won't get on board?
Well... that’s the republican version.

Probably not provable, but I’d bet a thousand Trump absolutely did what the dems can’t prove he did. He compelled the Ukraine president to investigate Biden for election purposes.

It’s like the people who still say OJ didn’t kill those people. They really know he did.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well... that’s the republican version.

Probably not provable, but I’d bet a thousand Trump absolutely did what the dems can’t prove he did. He compelled the Ukraine president to investigate Biden for election purposes.

It’s like the people who still say OJ didn’t kill those people. They really know he did.
Still doesn't change the fact that Biden's deal has the "smell of corruption".
This is going to be a interesting week for Left News channels as a rolling distraction from the upcoming DOJ reports. Left just hate's it when they get punched back. Have to admit, DT has been great not only for our economy but the news cycle too. We are up 234% which is astronomical compared to our 8 year cycle before this administration.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
You best keep on drinking CNN koolaid .
Be like a parrot and keep repeating what you watch on fake news
lol but so true ... Liberals only know what FAKE NEWS CNN tells them and FAKE NEWS CNN and Liberals prey on the stupid/gullible/naive/uninformed people of this country.

Etb05OAkusD92eVJR5pCBNLdCNWh7HJGTbPhMn-uxgw.jpg

Reactions: Joe cool

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
lol ... Trump has balls even the ''ANGRY'' Liberals can't deny that. Nobody taking advantage of the USA now. We had 8 years of a ''PUSSY'' in the White House and we now have a man back in charge.

China Europe Iran liked Obama because they could control him. Obama was scared. You can't scare Trump.

Reactions: Joe cool and SRD

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
That body language bullshit gets old, theres no such thing as 100% alpha or 100% dominance and even then, theres a LOT of research against this prevailing theory of alpha male hierarchy.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I am a Trudeau supporter because he is the one that cares about us and helping us middle class, for 10 years the conservatives messed up Canada, thank God for Trudeau for the last 4 years and another 4 years will be better.