Trump to step down! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Trump to step down!

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I hope the president does survive this, because it would be really bad for the country. That said, the house did have good reason to investigate this, those who don't agree are just so partisan that nothing will take away from their glorious president.

It's true I've seen/heard nothing that would warrant impeachment. Doesn't mean I don't believe Trump did what he's accused of, I just believe our system must remain intact.

Stop the fear mongering though... everything is going to be fine.

Nobody is going to murder babies after they are born.
Nobody is advocating communism.
Nobody is taking away you guns unless you are a criminal or you're crazy.

This BS rhetoric is the biggest thing I can't stand about Trump. He uses fear to really compel emotion and it's so dangerous.

So, again, all will be fine. Just like when the reps tried to boot Billy for get a blowjob in the oval office. It was fine. In fact, I believe Billy got a bump in the polls afterwards.

Both side are dirty and you all should know both sides play you like puppets. That's why some of you repeat Trump's rhetoric with passion. People will fiercely defend a president they are emotional about.

Trump is the most brilliant dumb ass I've ever witnessed. He has almost half of america believing his hateful rhetoric.

Reagan has to be rolling in his grave right now, same with Bush Sr. Reagan would never do/say the things this president does/says. Reagan would try to bring sides together without shitty rhetoric designed to control the conservative masses.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I hope the president does survive this, because it would be really bad for the country. That said, the house did have good reason to investigate this, those who don't agree are just so partisan that nothing will take away from their glorious president.

It's true I've seen/heard nothing that would warrant impeachment. Doesn't mean I don't believe Trump did what he's accused of, I just believe our system must remain intact.

This BS rhetoric is the biggest thing I can't stand about Trump. He uses fear to really compel emotion and it's so dangerous.

So, again, all will be fine. Just like when the reps tried to boot Billy for get a blowjob in the oval office. It was fine. In fact, I believe Billy got a bump in the polls afterwards.

Both side are dirty and you all should know both sides play you like puppets. That's why some of you repeat Trump's rhetoric with passion. People will fiercely defend a president they are emotional about.

Trump is the most brilliant dumb ass I've ever witnessed. He has almost half of america believing his hateful rhetoric.

Reagan has to be rolling in his grave right now, same with Bush Sr. Reagan would never do/say the things this president does/says. Reagan would try to bring sides together without shitty rhetoric designed to control the conservative masses.
Define criminal or crazy. Because they have a different perspective on this.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I think Trump is a bit of both. Reason I say this is because he clearly doesn't know when he is lying anymore. I know the supporters know this is true, deep down. Even Trump's own military leaders have publically corrected Trump when a flat-out lie was told by him, because the military leaders typically believes in honor.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Criminal requires culpability (state-of-mind). Someone who is crazy likely lacks culpability which is why they aren't always held accountable criminally.

Not really sure what you mean though....
As far as firearms go.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The law states certain criminals and the mentally ill cannot possess or own guns. I can’t argue with that.
Some elected officials among presidential candidates would disagree that these laws exist. As they insist on imposing these very same "common sense" laws. The same laws they accused conservatives and the NRA to be standing in the way of.
They will even go on to tell the public that someone from one state can legally buy a hand gun from another state and bring it home. Bypassing their home states laws. I used to have screen shots saved of them stating this.
Now either they are uneducated on the subject they are fighting for. Or they are knowingly misleading the public.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
No ... I didn't watch the CLOWN SHOW last night but I saw some low lights. What a bunch of losers. They are all horrible and have no chance of winning. That's why Pelosi is going for this ''HOAX'' impeachment. She knows they can't win at the ballot box ... lol

EHC46_wXUAMZWxG.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SRD

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox the ''ANGRY'' Liberal doesn't come here much anymore. The Trump Derangement Syndrome is getting worse.

Keep taking the TDS pills Larsox because you got 5 more years of being MAD/ANGRY/MISERABLE/HATEFUL ... lol

walmart-people-crazy_3.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

No offense but you act like you offered a fresh perspective here. We have established that anyone who makes it to the top steps on a lot of heads to get there. Investigate, maybe. The action warranted a slap on the hand. They are trying to impeach on a technicality, one every single president in history has done. And we all know big money world banking calls most of the shots.

Now your glossing over Biden’s enriching themselves, the Russia/Trump/Mueller collusion hoax, denial of whistleblower testifying and Schiff’s pathological lying is remarkable. Add to it your denial of gender ID damaging human relations further and in sports, racial damage done by leftist
policies and abortion up to and after breath is sad.

But sadder than all the above is if the left would have worked with DT, presented better candidates and weren’t so emotional we’d all be better off. If they had worked with DT they could have accomplished much more and directed him more successfully. But the constant barrage since day one to slander, impeach and remove has made him, like anyone, act in a less than honorable way. Still a lot has been accomplished.

Let’s hope for the best because this is nothing new in history. For almost 10,000 years the pendulum has swung back and forth as man has been consumed with greed, power hungry and the struggles will continue until divine intervention. Until then I just try to keep my family and myself out of the way of the pendulum until the creator steps in.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
No offense but you act like you offered a fresh perspective here. We have established that anyone who makes it to the top steps on a lot of heads to get there. Investigate, maybe. The action warranted a slap on the hand. They are trying to impeach on a technicality, one every single president in history has done. And we all know big money world banking calls most of the shots.

Now your glossing over Biden’s enriching themselves, the Russia/Trump/Mueller collusion hoax, denial of whistleblower testifying and Schiff’s pathological lying is remarkable. Add to it your denial of gender ID damaging human relations further and in sports, racial damage done by leftist

But sadder than all the above is if the left would have worked with DT, presented better candidates and weren’t so emotional we’d all be better off. If they had worked with DT they could have accomplished much more and directed him more successfully. But the constant barrage since day one to slander, impeach and remove has made him, like anyone, act in a less than honorable way. Still a lot has been accomplished.

Let’s hope for the best because this is nothing new in history. For almost 10,000 years the pendulum has swung back and forth as man has been consumed with greed, power hungry and the struggles will continue until divine intervention. Until then I just try to keep my family and myself out of the way of the pendulum until the creator steps in.
Biden's actions should absolutely be looked at as well... that doesn't change what is happening with Trump.

There's actually a lot I agree with on your last post. The dems really do hate Trump and it's clear they want him gone. However, the reps were like that with Obama. The difference was Obama wasn't driven by anger and emotion like Trump, so Obama didn't get himself in trouble with his mouth (or fingers on Twitter).

The fear mongering also goes both ways:

reps: if the dems are in control, they will take your guns and a tyrannical government will take over.
dems: if the reps are in control, you children will be murdered, with an assault rifle, at school.

reps: if the dems are in control, they will tax until the US is a third world country.
dems: if the reps are in control, the middle class will all be making minimum wage in a year because all the reps care about is helping the rich get richer.

reps: if the dems are in control, they are going to let people murder their babies the first month after birth if they cry too much.
dems: if the reps are in control, they are not going to let a 14 year old who was raped take steps to negate conception.

It goes on and on and on... but people choose their team and just blindly go all in.

A couple things I agree with on the dem side:

1- I do feel there is a growing wage disparity between the middle-class and the rich. I believe in capitalism, but the top 1% are stacking the deck by buying politicians who then help the 1% get even more. Again, I love and admire the rich, but the deck cannot be stacked in their favor, that was never a pillar of the capitalistic theory. The only way around this is to abolish lobbying and that will never happen. We should also institute term-limits, but that will never happen.

2- I do believe we are screwing up the planet, even NASA has posted data, on their website, that proves it. What they also prove is that climate change can be directly correlated with human use of the bad stuff.

That's about all I agree with.

I am critical of the president because I believe he committed a crime. That doesn't mean I don't believe Biden committed a crime... it's just Biden isn't president and he never will be, so I'm not as concerned right this moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mama Fen

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
It seems Israel's leader Benjamin Netanyahu is getting indicted for corruption.

Let's look: Trump said we could not give $400 million to Ukraine because they are too corrupt and thus would only receive the aid if they announce, yes only announce an investigation, into Burista/ Bidens and “The Ukraine Interference into the 2016 Election” conspiracy.

Oh by the way, holding up his $400 million to Ukraine would undermine the security of our country. On the other hand we give over $3 billion to Israel every year.

Looking at it another way, that is 1000 x 3 or 3 thousand million dollar bills a year or again $8.2 million a day...everyday. In fact, being such a supporter of “God's Chosen People” degrades and puts our country's security at risk.

What are we getting for our money?

And $3 billion is a very, very extremely conservative figure, we actually give much much more.

Hmmm...if stamping out corruption is so important to Trump, when will he start cleaning up his own administration and demanding Israel cleanse its own dark and corrupt underbelly?

Reactions: CCWorks

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
It seems Israel's leader Benjamin Netanyahu is getting indicted for corruption.

Let's look: Trump said we could not give $400 million to Ukraine because they are too corrupt and thus would only receive the aid if they announce, yes only announce an investigation, into Burista/ Bidens and “The Ukraine Interference into the 2016 Election” conspiracy.

Oh by the way, holding up his $400 million to Ukraine would undermine the security of our country. On the other hand we give over $3 billion to Israel every year.

Looking at it another way, that is 1000 x 3 or 3 thousand million dollar bills a year or again $8.2 million a day...everyday. In fact, being such a supporter of “God's Chosen People” degrades and puts our country's security at risk.

What are we getting for our money?

And $3 billion is a very, very extremely conservative figure, we actually give much much more.

Hmmm...if stamping out corruption is so important to Trump, when will he start cleaning up his own administration and demanding Israel cleanse its own dark and corrupt underbelly?
bot

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States

The Mueller investigation was not a Democrat investigation. Why do you constantly blame the left for its inception? It was started by the Trump administration.

Conspiracy much?

We learned you and the right have to ingest another 4 conspiracies(added to the 20), debunked ones at that, to make your world view continue to work for you.

In the mean time Trump's destiny is to be added to the list that consists of Johnson, Nixon, and Clinton.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe cool

Latest posts