Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
You’re really angry over “hearsay”. What about the rules are you most upset about? The part where the reps cannot question the whistleblower? That federal law... The whistleblower complaint initiated an investigation that uncovered reasonable suspicion that an offense occurred.
This, again, is nothing new and the reps are hanging their hat on it. Far as the rest of the rules... they seems similar to the Nixon and Clinton impeachment rules.

Whistleblowers are protected under federal law. If all that was gained from the investigation was the whilsteblower’s complaint, then we wouldn’t be here today.
Whistleblower protection has NEVER included the right to stay anonymous.

Thats the problem

In America, We have the right to face our accuser.
Full stop.

Without the whistleblower testimony there is NO case, There is NO there, there.
It all falls apart.
This becomes what it is
A charade

Again
Whistleblowers must face their accusers.

Just like rape victims must face theirs.

this is what separates us from communists.

Hearsay is important as it is NOT admissible.
If the whistleblower is stating he was not on the call, which he was not, but heard form a friend something, that is not admissible. IT as if it was never said. This entire debacle falls apart on its face if the whistleblower testifies he was NOT on the phone call in question. That his complaint was based on hearsay.

These are basic tenants of our judicial system

It is what separates us from communists.

You make the precedence as the Democrats and deep state are trying today in congress that whistleblowers can remain anonymous and hearsay testimony is enough to open a criminal investigation into someone and you will start a civil war. That is how communist regimes operate........The right to due process and to face your accuser are tenants that keep society from fraying.......

Why do you think hearsay is just a joke??????
Why do you think any accusation should be followed by criminal investigation by the government??????

Do you even understand what you are advocating or is it beyond what you have been taught????? I can point you in a good direction if you want to learn some History......

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Look, if you can't take some gentle ribbing over your writing style, then perhaps you shouldn't engage in heated political debates. Particularly with people nicknamed Conan the Grammarian. *insert evil grin*

I see - and honor - the fact that you are very passionate about this subject. It's simply your style of getting it across that makes it difficult to take you seriously sometimes.

I hold no ill will, and I know you argue from a place that is true to you. So I'll take you up on that beer, and I'll cook you the meal of your choice in exchange.

All respect and affection, sir. I mean that sincerely. Everyone here has something to offer, and we don't have to agree with each other to recognize that. I'm sure you could teach me many things - even if, on this particular subject, we will have to be content to teach ourselves.
nice moonwalk...........backtrack........

like I said Amy, I can agree to disagree,

I would still buy you a beer
However

your insults were duly noted......
Including your further jibe that I am a sensitive little b!tch......

But hey, that will make your point and more backtracking that followed all the more convincing.........(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Please Pray for Justice RBG...she is in hospital again.:watching:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
@Mama Fen

Here is the first public witness (accuser) Amy................ one of the 14 you referenced earlier in this thread....

Push the play button.

o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are going to get your Transparency Amy

And you aint gonna like it one bit.
\
This thread will haunt you.

The Attempted coup by the Democrats continues.

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
mama fen that is 2 of 14 down.....

Transparency.

What will you say if it is found this is a coordinated attempt to impeach a president on false premises???????

Just like the prostitute who claimed rape despite receiving payment cause she did not like her tip.....and thought she could lie her way to a position of power over her target........

Its starting to look more and more that way.

Are you ok with that?

Is that the America you want to live in
?

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
Whistleblowers aren’t victims of a crime so they don’t have to face their accusers. Whistleblowers absolutely remain anonymous under federal law unless ordered, under the exigent of circumstances, by a federal judge.

Sort of like someone who calls children’s services to report abuse. The person calling (whistleblower) isn’t the victim of an apparent crime, so they do not have to be identified. The reason whistleblowers are protected is to make people feel more secure about reporting these things

Again, I know you’re invested in this emotionally, but at least don’t say things that lack fact.

Trump isn’t going to be removed from office, so this is all moot. I do believe he abused his power, however, and want the light shined on it, for the sack of seeing the truth.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
By the way, relax a little bit, I don’t know you, but it seems like you are losing it a little bit. There is no communism afoot and everything is going to be just fine once this mess is over.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
nice moonwalk...........backtrack........

like I said Amy, I can agree to disagree,

I would still buy you a beer
However

your insults were duly noted......
Including your further jibe that I am a sensitive little b!tch......

But hey, that will make your point and more backtracking that followed all the more convincing.........(y)(y)(y)(y)
You're mistaking politeness for backtracking.

I commented on your ellipses, equating them to the transcript gaps; you took it personally.

I then went out of my way to be nice and to state my opinion, you called it "clamboring" (the word is clamoring, actually) for Communism.

I am quite familiar with the definition of transparency, lest (not "less") anyone think otherwise.

And rather than continue to broadcast my points ad nauseum (not "at nauseum"), I will simply hoist a beer in your honor, remind you that I respect your right to an opinion just as I respect my own, and go feed my hungry hubby.

As said in The Merchant of Venice, "the truth will out". I will accept that truth, whether it pleases me or not.

Reactions: Common janitor

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The Old Dominion has just achieved Unified Democratic government and has thus started on its road to atonement.

From housing the capital of a “country” that fought a war(conservatively 620,000 causualties( against the United States to defend/ protect their bible “sanctioned” slavery(31% enslaved in 1861), to Jim Crow, to anti civil rights/ to poll taxes, to the celebration of the confederacy, to the lynchings, to the segregation... what a long painful journey it has been.

“The opposite of Love is fear, so cast away your insecurities”.

Congrats to all TMF members from Virginia.

Texas and Indiana coming soon.

Godspeed.
Say goodbye to equality
Say goodbye to women’s sports
Say hello to men in women’s bathrooms
Say hello to after birth abortion
Say hello to class distinctions
Say hello to San Fran

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Lol thanks larry for ruining women's sports. And at the same time for the endless comedy. "Vote Blue No Matter Who"

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I guess what bugs me the most about all of this is the Democrats have literally been blowing taxpayer dollars on shit like this since the man was elected i mean since day one. When one thing is disproved they find something else to investigate their witch hunts are costing us millions and milions of dollars daily meanwhile with all their focus and energy and resources being applied to "get trump" nothing is getting accomplished to help our country nothing! They need to just stop trying their damndest to make each other look bad and just work on fixing the shit that actually matters