Trump to step down! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Trump to step down!

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
There is no in between with political views .
That's wishie washer. flip flopping, back stabbing.
I beg to differ.

Just because there are those of us who do not consider ourselves Democrat or Republican doesn't mean we're wishy-washy.

If anything, we stand on the notion that we are NOT going to swallow the entire messy bundle of bullhockey just because there's a loud group of people yelling at us that we should do so.

If I don't believe that Group A has got it all figured out, and neither does Group B, I have the right to refuse to accept either one of them.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
The Old Dominion has just achieved Unified Democratic government and has thus started on its road to atonement.

From housing the capital of a “country” that fought a war(conservatively 620,000 causualties( against the United States to defend/ protect their bible “sanctioned” slavery(31% enslaved in 1861), to Jim Crow, to anti civil rights/ to poll taxes, to the celebration of the confederacy, to the lynchings, to the segregation... what a long painful journey it has been.

“The opposite of Love is fear, so cast away your insecurities”.

Congrats to all TMF members from Virginia.

Texas and Indiana coming soon.

Godspeed.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The Old Dominion has just achieved Unified Democratic government and has thus started on its road to atonement.

From housing the capital of a “country” that fought a war(conservatively 620,000 causualties( against the United States to defend/ protect their bible “sanctioned” slavery(31% enslaved in 1861), to Jim Crow, to anti civil rights/ to poll taxes, to the celebration of the confederacy, to the lynchings, to the segregation... what a long painful journey it has been.

Godspeed.
Soon more stars will be shit covered as the infection spreads east from california.
20191102_212557.jpg

Reactions: rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Godspeed.
IMG_20191024_173207.jpg

Reactions: SRD and george8585

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I beg to differ.

Just because there are those of us who do not consider ourselves Democrat or Republican doesn't mean we're wishy-washy.

If anything, we stand on the notion that we are NOT going to swallow the entire messy bundle of bullhockey just because there's a loud group of people yelling at us that we should do so.

If I don't believe that Group A has got it all figured out, and neither does Group B, I have the right to refuse to accept either one of them.
I'm with you...

Not sure when it started being unacceptable to challenge our leaders.

If you do, people on the team of the leader you challenge gets mad and calls you names.

It's pretty juvenile and sad...

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I'm with you...

Not sure when it started being unacceptable to challenge our leaders.

If you do, people on the team of the leader you challenge gets mad and calls you names.

It's pretty juvenile and sad...
The derangement is on both sides, lol.

One of my favorite quotes is, "People should not be afraid of their governments; governments should be afraid of their people."

We need to remember that.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Little kid had too much man made chemicals. I dought any one will be afrade of a retard.

Brain washing, brought to the USA, from Washington DC.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I beg to differ.

So your begging to be different ?
We all want to be different . This is America your allowed to be . Alot like people who dont vote but cry out loud about things that need to be changed .

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Godspeed.
Is he one of yours or was he part of this switch? I can see why you are ecstatic now klansman. Is this what you envision for Virginia?
maxresdefault-4.jpg

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
See we’re still having fun here !! Today starts the long awaited public hearings in the Adam Schiff “ Star Chamber “ .
Lots of people left and right have been slamming Speaker Pelosi over this whole thing but I have a different take .
I admire her . No kidding ...... FOR REAL . Nancy Pelosi is one of the most masterful politicians I’ve ever seen . She has so many of her “ problem children “ set up for failure right now it’s unreal .
Not only that she’s pretty much wiped out the rest of the crowded field of Presidential candidates . Pelosi is a lot of things ( most of which are undesirable) but she’s not stupid and a great tactician . She knows the Dems field of candidates are no match for Trump and he’s going to be re-elected . She got a bunch of very vocal “ children “ making waves and she has to rein them in and make sure they know they get the “ power lesson “ she’s about to teach them . Only one got the message .
Made some waves then all of a sudden shut up . Pressley went silent and then came out for Warren from her home state .
Safe ........ party favorite , home Senator , doesn’t upset home state power brokers who control her re-election . Smart .......... knows she has zero chance but she can say “ I tried “ . No harm , no foul . Look at the calendar for the House and they got maybe 15-16 full days to get the government funded and she needs Trumps signature on that . USMCA needs done so they have something , anything to run on next year . Uh huh , the President got to sign that too . Will he ?? Maybe , maybe not .
Why do you think Pelosi drug her feet so long before letting the next “ sacrificial lambs “ ( Schiff and Swalwell ) loose after Mueller and Nadler blew up ?? She knows that calendar and she knows this is going nowhere . If I were a betting man ( I’m not ) I’d at best give this impeachment inquiry about a 25% chance of resulting in a vote to impeach . It won’t leave the House .
Machiavelli, Sun Tzu , watch and learn .
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: keep it clean

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
So your begging to be different ?
We all want to be different . This is America your allowed to be . Alot like people who dont vote but cry out loud about things that need to be changed .
No, I mean differ in the sense of its secondary definition - simply to disagree.

We ARE all different, and as such telling a selection of us that "we don't have the right to complain because we don't vote" is inane. Might as well say we don't have the right because we're women. Or red-headed. Or sing in the shower.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
The public impeachment ''HOAX'' starts today. All the ''ANGRY'' Liberals Larsox Chris K Ed Weaver are very happy. I guess they will cancel work so they can stay home and watch the clown show ... lol

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
The public impeachment ''HOAX'' starts today. All the ''ANGRY'' Liberals Larsox Chris K Ed Weaver are very happy. I guess they will cancel work so they can stay home and watch the clown show ... lol
If you truly do not believe that holding aid to a foreign power hostage in exchange for political pressure on one's opponent is grounds for a hearing, then I believe you have earned this:

1573655850734.png

Wear it with pride, my dear.

Reactions: Chris K

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
If you truly do not believe that holding aid to a foreign power hostage in exchange for political pressure on one's opponent is grounds for a hearing, then I believe you have earned this:

View attachment 88065

With some people, once a team is chosen, the facts don’t matter. They only want politicians they don’t root for to be held accountable.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States

View attachment 88065

As long as you can first tell us who Eric Ciarmella is and why this one conflicted individuals erroneous accusation should carry this much water????????

Did you read the transcript to the phone call Amy where the crime allegedly happened?????????? Guilty people do NOT release evidence of their crimes.

This is not being presented as hearing, but rather as an impeachment...you outed yourself there a bit Mrs Fen. Todays is being billed as an Impeachment ,,,,,,Dont take my word for it here is CNN.Com current headline......."Historic Public Trump Impeachment Hearings Begin".................,,,Lets not distort what things are as that is dishonest, and we should be honest with each other.

Have you read the rules Rep. Schiff have created for these Impeachment hearings???

Here is a link for you: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20191112_-_hpsci_chm_memo_to_members_on_open_hearings.pdf

Disappointed that you would support such a soviet style show trial Amy.

Or perhaps you are just confused and have NOT looked into what Schiff is doing today?????

So the next Dem president gets investigated for every anonymous accusation that is put forth. Then Impeached, then the same to the next fella, then groundhog day........................Is that the country we are to live in???

Is that the country you want to live in Amy???

Where someone can make an anonymous accusation against you and then you are found guilty without facing your accuser or being able to present a defense???? You know the core tenets of our judicial system........

Cause that is what you are currently advocating for.....

And that scares the sh!t out of me..........

Or perhaps you have allowed yourself to get caught up in the moment and just missed these important details,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
As long as you can first tell us who Eric Ciarmella is and why this one conflicted individuals erroneous accusation should carry this much water????????

Did you read the transcript to the phone call Amy where the crime allegedly happened?????????? Guilty people do NOT release evidence of their crimes.

This is not being presented as hearing, but rather as an impeachment...you outed yourself there a bit Mrs Fen. Todays is being billed as an Impeachment ,,,,,,Dont take my word for it here is CNN.Com current headline......."Historic Public Trump Impeachment Hearings Begin".................,,,Lets not distort what things are as that is dishonest, and we should be honest with each other.

Have you read the rules Rep. Schiff have created for these Impeachment hearings???

Here is a link for you: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20191112_-_hpsci_chm_memo_to_members_on_open_hearings.pdf

Disappointed that you would support such a soviet style show trial Amy.

Or perhaps you are just confused and have NOT looked into what Schiff is doing today?????

So the next Dem president gets investigated for every anonymous accusation that is put forth. Then Impeached, then the same to the next fella, then groundhog day........................Is that the country we are to live in???

Is that the country you want to live in Amy???

Where someone can make an anonymous accusation against you and then you are found guilty without facing your accuser or being able to present a defense???? You know the core tenets of our judicial system........

Cause that is what you are currently advocating for.....

And that scares the sh!t out of me..........

Or perhaps you have allowed yourself to get caught up in the moment and just missed these important details,,,,,,,,,
The transcript was almost as full of ellipses as your post. In other words, it was expurgated. It was not, and was never intended to be, a complete word-for-word transcript.

By that same logic, then, I can wave around an expurgated version of your post saying "we should be honest with each other... Is that the country you want to live in Amy???... that scares the sh!t out of me..." and calling it The Truth Of What You Actually Said.

And this investigation is not anonymous, even though two people are having their identities withheld from public view to avoid "committing suicide". So far multiple people have come forward and testified to numerous aspects of multiple charges (including Vindman, Taylor, Morrison, Cooper, Bolton, Hill, and Sondland).

Then you've got Cipollone saying "p*ss on you, we're not going to answer your questions" and Gaetz hosting a SCIF-blizting pizza party.

Which, then, is more open and transparent?

An impeachment hearing at this stage is just that - a hearing.

Most impeachment attempts don't get beyond this stage.

Only IF the hearing determines that impeachment should continue are actual charges levied and articles of impeachment issued by the House.

Which we all know isn't likely at this point anyway, and even if it did happen the timeline would put the results well outside of the election cycle.

So it's a lame-duck attempt at best, by people who know this man will finish out his elected term no matter what they do. Their goal here is simply to make the public aware of MULTIPLE transgressions on the part of the elected President against the people whom he is sworn to serve.

Reactions: StevenB.