Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just fine. I check in fairly often just haven't had much to say.
If Trump is not the next president who would you like to see and who do you think will be?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Honestly the whole Ukraine/impeachment situation feels like a total media smoke screen to get people fired up

... so they forget about the drone strike that blew up Saudi oil fields days before and how we could have possibly gone to war with Iran.

Something just seems really fishy about the presidency and politics these days like it's all just a big TV show....

Would be some pretty genius population control. People are so manipulated by what CNN said this week or what Trump tweeted etc.

Gets everyone soooooo fired up on both sides.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
If Trump is not the next president who would you like to see and who do you think will be?
My first choice is Mayor Pete, 2nd choice is Warren. I've always been an independent and will vote across the aisle but I've never been big on Trump. What I hope to see is better people in both parties than what we have today. Conservatives aren't very conservative when it comes to spending money or being fiscally responsible. I know the liberals like to burn through money but it's not like things are better now.

Reactions: Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My first choice is Mayor Pete, 2nd choice is Warren. I've always been an independent and will vote across the aisle but I've never been big on Trump. What I hope to see is better people in both parties than what we have today. Conservatives aren't very conservative when it comes to spending money or being fiscally responsible. I know the liberals like to burn through money but it's not like things are better now.
Pete seems out of touch and Warren seems ditzy. Tulsi G is the only one I see that seems to have common sense on the left side.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Out of touch, how? He seems to be flexible without flip flopping. He's a war veteran, a Harvard grad, a mayor, a christian but he's gay. That doesn't bother me but it might bother others. He's articulate , level headed and a leader of men.
We are a two party country and until they change that (if they change that) I only get two choices. I haven't been happy with my choices lately. I don't know where the moderate republicans went. The democratic party keeps trying to force their own choice on the voters. The "moderate democrats" fall in line more than I'm comfortable with.
I can live with a republican or a democrat as president as long as they are capable of leading the country not just the party. I say so what if they move the needle to the right or the left? That' how a two party system works. Think of it as a steering wheel. We have elections every two years for a reason.
Some of you seem to be convinced one party rule would work better, I disagree, regardless which party is in charge.

• Love
Reactions: Mama Fen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Out of touch, how? He seems to be flexible without flip flopping. He's a war veteran, a Harvard grad, a mayor, a christian but he's gay. That doesn't bother me but it might bother others. He's articulate , level headed and a leader of men.
We are a two party country and until they change that (if they change that) I only get two choices. I haven't been happy with my choices lately. I don't know where the moderate republicans went. The democratic party keeps trying to force their own choice on the voters. The "moderate democrats" fall in line more than I'm comfortable with.
I can live with a republican or a democrat as president as long as they are capable of leading the country not just the party. I say so what if they move the needle to the right or the left? That' how a two party system works. Think of it as a steering wheel. We have elections every two years for a reason.
Some of you seem to be convinced one party rule would work better, I disagree, regardless which party is in charge.
Gay or not the proof is in the pudding. (Yuck :oops: ) The police, the black population and his constituents are unhappy even angry with him. If you cant handle the small things how can you be trusted with the large?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I know "media" claims Petee out did Tulsi here but I say this woman showed class, insight and comes across as genuine. Pete comes across as angry, hateful and driven by fake agenda revealed in hs placating words. But she is too nice and has too much common sense. She will be derided and discarded.

Reactions: Common janitor

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Gabbard would be electable were it not for the comments about Assad and the General slant the entire field has taken . The party has been hijacked by the Radical left and it seems there’s no going back . It’s just not going to “ play “ with everyday people across the country . Steven B . is right that some middle road is gone from both parties . The “ bomb throwers “ from both sides have just made it impracticable for consensus.
Joe and Bernie aren’t going to make it and Warren is unelectable . Warren said she’s outlawing fracking DAY ONE . Look at the electoral college map ........ Pa. Ohio , W.Va. Texas , La. just off the top of the list are gone and that’s just ONE issue .
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: Spazznout

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Last night in Dallas . President Trump coming on stage. 20,000 inside and another estimated 15,000 outside that couldn't get in.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I know "media" claims Petee out did Tulsi here but I say this woman showed class, insight and comes across as genuine. Pete comes across as angry, hateful and driven by fake agenda revealed in hs placating words. But she is too nice and has too much common sense. She will be derided and discarded.

I actually liked the Tulsi/ Pete exchange. Both of them served honorably and have some different views but also have lots of common ground. Tulsi is probably going to struggle to make the next debate. I think Warren will take it all, unless the DNC backs Pete.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
As for Trump I expect him to resign sometime next summer with a cushy landing for himself. That will more or less throw his base and the party under the bus with no time to organize a new campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: Spazznout

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Gabbard would be electable were it not for the comments about Assad and the General slant the entire field has taken . The party has been hijacked by the Radical left and it seems there’s no going back . It’s just not going to “ play “ with everyday people across the country . Steven B . is right that some middle road is gone from both parties . The “ bomb throwers “ from both sides have just made it impracticable for consensus.
Joe and Bernie aren’t going to make it and Warren is unelectable . Warren said she’s outlawing fracking DAY ONE . Look at the electoral college map ........ Pa. Ohio , W.Va. Texas , La. just off the top of the list are gone and that’s just ONE issue .
All the Best , Ed
I disagree about the party being hi jacked, it was hijacked in 2016. It still hasn't recovered except everyone is passionate about being non Trump.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Compromised globalist stooge....

This is not a red blue election..
This election is about globalism vs nationalism

There are globalists in BOTH parties.....
The Nationalists reside mostly in the Republican and Centrists populations.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox the ''ANGRY'' Liberal has been very quiet lately.

That means the TDS pills are working ... lol

walmart-people-crazy_3.jpg