Trump to step down! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Trump to step down!

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I can think of no greater immorality/hate than ripping innocent babies from their wombs. Give them a fake name like fetus to ease your conscious. I would give up all my wealth and possessions to see it end.

I worked for a boss before I started my now company. He was a family man but mostly immoral as he gambled, drank and slept around. But in his business he taught me many principles that I have used to this day. Doing work right first time, holding value to create higher prices and guaranteeing his work 100%.

So please step off your pedestal as ALL politicians and humans are imperfect. As I stated, people pick the least of the evils. There is no one to blame but the opposing side who created a self fulfilling candidate by producing policies and candidates that most Americans cannot identify with. DT is their creation and their fault. Talk till you're blue in face it won't change this fact.
Abortion is wrong. But, I'm not going to vote for a bad person just because he claimed to go from pro-choice to pro-life in his seventies. I don't think he cares either way.

You're right though about the people. Trump is a symptom a bigger problem. Americans kill each other, take more psych meds than any other country X 10, so it makes sense to elect a sociopath as president.

I'm not on a pedestal. Not sure where that came from.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I read my grandsons books helping him with homework. They are teaching multiples of genders, debased lifestyles and Islam is being glorified while Christianity is being demonized. It was appalling. The left is so far left they have left Americans with decent core values no choice but to choose another candidate. Their fault.

The reason I said pedestal is because you feel your opinion is 100% correct while arrogantly condemning ones use of your/you’re incorrectly. Believe me, the voters picking the least of evils covers the whole gamut of intelligence, wealth and morals. It’s like an ice burg, you and others only see the tip but below is a monstrous amount core value Americans who will vote for the least of the evils.

Reactions: ACP and george8585

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I could be wrong but Chis K is probably a millennial. At least he acts like it.
Thinks he knows everything but knows NOTHING ... lol

b2afbae4fc07d85ab9017106feb7ca2a.jpg

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I read my grandsons books helping him with homework. They are teaching multiples of genders, debased lifestyles and Islam is being glorified while Christianity is being demonized. It was appalling. The left is so far left they have left Americans with decent core values no choice but to choose another candidate. Their fault.

The reason I said pedestal is because you feel your opinion is 100% correct while arrogantly condemning ones use of your/you’re incorrectly. Believe me, the voters picking the least of evils covers the whole gamut of intelligence, wealth and morals. It’s like an ice burg, you and others only see the tip but below is a monstrous amount core value Americans who will vote for the least of the evils.
I was an asshole with the your/you're thing... I admit it. My point is how can you bash people when you can't even get the language right. I still should've refrained.

Reactions: rob allen

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
It's not anger, bud... I voted for the guy. I just want people to open their eyes and see what's right there. If their feeling are the same after objectively looking at Trump's works and actions, then fair enough.

You telling me I'm a liberal is what fired me up and compelled me to get personal. Just because I don't agree of like a republican president, doesn't mean I'm anything but honest.

Don't tell people what they are.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Whatever you say. You know it all Cris k.

Have a good work week !!!

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
It's not anger, bud... I voted for the guy. I just want people to open their eyes and see what's right there. If their feeling are the same after objectively looking at Trump's works and actions, then fair enough.

You telling me I'm a liberal is what fired me up and compelled me to get personal. Just because I don't agree of like a republican president, doesn't mean I'm anything but honest.

Don't tell people what they are.
From my seat you did a good job of painting that picture YOURSELF.
Perhaps you should come reread your posts in this thread tomorrow.............

Life is funny like that.............

Reactions: george8585

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I can think of no greater immorality/hate than ripping innocent babies from their wombs. Give them a fake name like fetus to ease your conscious. I would give up all my wealth and possessions to see it end.

I worked for a boss before I started my now company. He was a family man but mostly immoral as he gambled, drank and slept around. But in his business he taught me many principles that I have used to this day. Doing work right first time, holding value to create higher prices and guaranteeing his work 100%.

So please step off your pedestal as ALL politicians and humans are imperfect. As I stated, people pick the least of the evils. There is no one to blame but the opposing side who created a self fulfilling candidate by producing policies and candidates that most Americans cannot identify with. DT is their creation and their fault. Talk till you're blue in face it won't change this fact.
I know your strongly against abortion Rob, but do you think its humane for prostitutes to just go full term and pump out babies that have zero chance in life?

Keep in mind the mother is likely smoking crack or worse during pregnancy if she weren't allowed an abortion.

It's just the reality of the world we live in. In many cases I agree with you, but if abortion isn't allowed then some need to be sterilized.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Trump asked the Australian leader to cooperate with a Trump administration effort intended to discredit U.S. intelligence determinations of Russian government interference in the 2016 elections, which continues to be a major Trump obsession.

Is Trump a lobbyist for our enemy, Russia?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Trump asked the Australian leader to cooperate with a Trump administration effort intended to discredit U.S. intelligence determinations of Russian government interference in the 2016 elections, which continues to be a major Trump obsession.

Is Trump a lobbyist for our enemy, Russia?
Thats funny seeing you speak of someone else about obsession. Its almost like this is the first time you've so much as mentioned Russia.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Trump is taking down the Sabbatean-Frankists. "Liddle" Adam Schiff owns a "baby touch therapy" company. http://www.liddlekidz.com/

You've been woke.
I would not trust that freak to pick up my child from school nonetheless hold it. Question. Do you have proof of ownership?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thats funny seeing you speak of someone else about obsession. Its almost like this is the first time you've so much as mentioned Russia.
We all know the investigation into the investigations are getting close to the truth and desperation ensues.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
You got that right Rob . This is a manufactured crisis . The timeline in August concerning the Justice Dept . Schiff , Hillary investigation etc. is all lining up .
I’d be worried if it actually had something to do with the President . It doesn’t . This is about getting Joe Biden out of the race . They can’t get him to quit any other way . He’s out of control with the gaffes every five minutes and embarrassing.
Tony Soprano couldn’t control Feech La Manna so he set him up . Feech goes back to prison . Seen Obama anywhere defending Biden ?? Right . Only thing he told Biden before he ran is ...........” Joe you don’t have to do this .”
Total setup .
All the Best , Ed

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Liberals couldn't get away with all this BULLSHIT if it wasn't for ''FAKE NEWS CNN'' and the Liberal Media.

dca4ce58c5b8c47324a2920b4e466195.jpg

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
Most of you are just ignorant and uninformed. For the record, I never voted for Obama and did vote for Trump. That said, I still seek truth via facts and I'm currently embarrassed that you all are my peers. Turn off Fox News and seek the truth!

This current economic rocket we are riding began before Trump was elected. The rocket has signs of slowing and I wonder what the Trump people will say when it does. If Obama would not have infused money into the economy back in 2009, we would not have this current economy. Yes, the funds were mismanaged, but it still spurred the economy and saved banks that had to be saved, right or wrong.

Trump spews hate and I honestly believe he loves it. Most supporters are bar fighting rednecks, so they love it. Yes, people just can't cross the border... it's illegal, but that doesn't mean those folks are animals. None of us are indigenous Americans. At least the vast majority are not.

Factcheck.org is a totally non-biased outlet for facts. They even cite where they get there information and then fact check the facts before they publish their findings. They bashed Obama left and right based on... you guessed it... facts. Factcheck.org has caught Trump in more lies than the last 6 presidents combined (they fact checked presidents before the internet too) and his first term isn't over yet.

I'm not sure Trump even knows when he lies.

It's sad that Trumps bullshit, mouthy personality and treatment of "
non-Americans" is why middle-Americans love him and they don't even know that's why they love him.

So... let me ask you... if Trump gets credit for the booming economy, does he take the fall when it falls? It only seems fair.

He just said, on the record, that he will stop American businesses from doing business with Chi-na... he actually said it. His "people" quickly went on the record and said that's not what Trump meant. They did that because a president cannot force businesses in a free market from doing business with any country, unless that country is a military threat (China is not even close to being a military threat... only Russia is close and they're not really close either).

What happened to FREEDOM if the American president gets to decide who I get to sell pre-spray to?

So... if the economy corrects and the growth goes back to normal, that would effectively prove Trump's policies didn't have anything to do with the gangbusters economy we've been enjoying... it would just mean Trump was the president at the right time.

If that happens... then what has Trump done other than seriously divide and already divided country?

I'm telling you, if Reagan were alive, he'd want to slap Trump. Reagan was a bad ass who didn't have to act like a bad ass and understood kindness is the way to unite people and "Make America Great Again". Not hatred and lies.

I'd imagine both Bush Presidents cannot stand Trump either because he is simply a horrific human being.

Stop watching Fox News and go find the truth like I did.

Keep in mind I voted for Trump, Romney and McCain. Doesn't mean I have to like him.
Gonna have to stop you right there.

This is not "Obamas economy" 6 months into his Term the majority of economists Began to credit Trump for the economic growth.

Source: https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy Which links to the papers.

Obama was the first president to never reach 3% GDP growth since the Great depression, despite the fact that he started during a recession and should of had robust growth afterwards due to it being an recovering economy. His contributions had essentially zero effect on the economy today.

As for the economy slowing/stalling out, The USA has essentially hit the lowest unemployment rate in decades, and cannot currently fill job positions, Which is causing increased real time wages.

"What happened to FREEDOM if the American president gets to decide who I get to sell pre-spray to?"

Well since youre in sales, you wont have to worry about china selling cheap shit pre spray to Americans, so Americans will buy your pre spray for a better value and youll make more.

And you can still sell it to them, you simply wont, Because China doesn't buy Americans products in significant amounts. This will instead result in you selling it to Americans, who will exchange Goods with other Americans and further increase wages...which has been happening for the last couple years at an increased rate. Hence the higher wages.

As for trump dividing the country i call B.S as well, The left began and had worked itself into a frenzy the day he was in put in office, they were already fully divided and literally screaming the right was deplorable and other stupid shit leading up to the election.

Your "truth" is full of emotional drivel, and doesn't actually look at the truth at all. If Reagan was still alive he would shit himself at how disgusting this nations become and would think Trumps not conservative enough.