larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
A friend of mines. Pretty messed up.

Funny you vote for people because they say they want to destroy Obamacare. Then when it starts to fail you scream, look it doesn't work.

But look, it's from Georga. Georgia probably doesn't have a state run exchange and might not have expanded medicaid.

Efing unreal.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
1476774548_zpsp99rmskz.jpg

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Yup. I had a similar experience a few years ago. That was when I dropped my insurance. It's cheaper to pay the IRS fine.
Todd I realize you adopt or foster a bunch of kids some with special needs so don't be offended by my question. Who pays for your families health care?

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Thank you Obamacare...

View attachment 67639
This meme went around social media awhile back. Evidently if you do the math the guy was bringing down a nice income so the payment was calculated accordingly. According to the document. It specifically states "This isn't a market place plan. This means you won't get any financial help lowering your monthly premium..... To get savings he needs to go to the market place and enroll in another plan. This is the most frustrating factor about dealing with Healthcare cost. There is no help whatsoever coming from your side...Not only won't you do any of your own research but you won't believe it from others. We have top shelf healthcare insurance from Kaiser for the 3 of us. 350 a month 10 deductible, 10 prescriptions, 10 dollar doctor visits...So why Am I complaining?

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Hey you're back. I want to hear some of your war stories from when you served our country. We cannot wait.
Oh, when it comes to stories, I have some doozies. Should I start with the glorious event when I was 23 years old, taking on three 19 year old females? You see, it was a "war" between them, to determine which chicken head was better in bed. We had gone out to a dance club earlier that evening and they asked to crash at my house. Now, what self respecting man would turn them down? I was lucky to survive that encounter, suffering the wrath of rapid fire mammaries and ovulating spikes that would have overwhelmed a common man. Instead, I survived the onslaught and should have been gifted a purple heart and declared a national hero before the sun came out. A riff raff nerd like yourself, would have blown a blood vessel in the early rounds, without completing the task. Either that, or you would have run out of the house, yelping for some half ass government program to bail you out. By contrast, I left all 3 a bit puffed up and fertilized. To this day, I theorize that God gave me 10 extra years as a reward for pulling off this glorious feat.

Last edited:

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
The whole purpose of Obamacare was to drive up the cost through insurance companies so the people cry out for state run single payer healthcare.
Both sides really want that as an end goal because they (politicians) get to control 1/6 of the economy while using denial of care to control the masses.
They can dictate what you put into your body, how you live, access to treatment etc.
And the most fraudulent agency in the government is Medicaid. If its expanded the waste will be staggering and the delivery will be sub-par.
Leave medical welfare to the states and introduce free market competition to healthcare and costs will plummet.
We have hotels.com for hotel shopping, where is hospital's.com for comparing quality and cost for medical delivery?
The problem is no-one worked on the task of making a better system that actually works and is cost effective. There are some brilliant solutions out there, but no-one brought those people to the table.
This is America, land of innovation, we can do better.

Sent from my EVO using TMF Forums mobile app

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
This meme went around social media awhile back. Evidently if you do the math the guy was bringing down a nice income so the payment was calculated accordingly. According to the document. It specifically states "This isn't a market place plan. This means you won't get any financial help lowering your monthly premium..... To get savings he needs to go to the market place and enroll in another plan. This is the most frustrating factor about dealing with Healthcare cost. There is no help whatsoever coming from your side...Not only won't you do any of your own research but you won't believe it from others. We have top shelf healthcare insurance from Kaiser for the 3 of us. 350 a month 10 deductible, 10 prescriptions, 10 dollar doctor visits...So why Am I complaining?

You dont understand many of us dont qualify for credit or assistance. We only qualify to buy in marketplace. Which is no different then buying direct from insurance co. I went to marketplace 295.00 for me alone i called blue cross 295.00 for me alone. No difference in price. 75.00 more for less coverage then i had before this mess. But if i buy it through marketplace. It gets all fkd up. I made 3 payments and got cancellation notice. Then got 3 checks sent back. A friend of mine same thing my wife same thing my buddies wife same thing my uncle same thing... so yep i could live without obamacare. Im paying full price anyway. Lucky for you. You slipped through. Most not so lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
The whole purpose of Obamacare was to drive up the cost through insurance companies so the people cry out for state run single payer healthcare.
Both sides really want that as an end goal because they (politicians) get to control 1/6 of the economy while using denial of care to control the masses.
They can dictate what you put into your body, how you live, access to treatment etc.
And the most fraudulent agency in the government is Medicaid. If its expanded the waste will be staggering and the delivery will be sub-par.
Leave medical welfare to the states and introduce free market competition to healthcare and costs will plummet.
We have hotels.com for hotel shopping, where is hospital's.com for comparing quality and cost for medical delivery?
The problem is no-one worked on the task of making a better system that actually works and is cost effective. There are some brilliant solutions out there, but no-one brought those people to the table.
This is America, land of innovation, we can do better.

Sent from my EVO using TMF Forums mobile app
Why is it that "conservatives" understand compounding numbers for interest and investments but the concept is like a foreign language when it applies to health care? I say a bunch of those, that oppose Obamacare don't want to pay for insurance. In other words, everyone else should be fine with you not carrying your share of the burden? I have good insurance that I can afford, so why in the hell would I want to follow your line of nonsense? I'm sorry, but you (and most of us) don't make enough money to keep up with rising cost for healthcare and pharmaceuticals. It can't be done on your own or by our nation. The End.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
You dont understand many of us dont qualify for credit or assistance. We only qualify to buy in marketplace. Which is no different then buying direct from insurance co. I went to marketplace 295.00 for me alone i called blue cross 295.00 for me alone. No difference in price. 75.00 more for less coverage then i had before this mess. But if i buy it through marketplace. It gets all fkd up. I made 3 payments and got cancellation notice. Then got 3 checks sent back. A friend of mine same thing my wife same thing my buddies wife same thing my uncle same thing... so yep i could live without obamacare. Im paying full price anyway. Lucky for you. You slipped through. Most not so lucky.

I understand it just fine. Some states contribute to the system others are trying to break it up because there are power in numbers. Some states want to make sure you don't like it. I knew it was doomed when we let the healthcare giants write the rules to the ACA. Politics keep us divided and it's making life harder on all of us.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Bullshit. That ain't from a friend of yours and you know it. I can prove that it isn't but I don't care to.

Feel free to. He's a friend of mine on facebook