Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I don't believe the polls. And if the American public is that damn stupid, we're doomed. He pulls out his little constitution, when he supports sharia. Just like a liberal. Hates the. constitution, but points it out when it serves his purpose.
Trump gets 20,000 at his rallies, she gets 100.. I'm calling bullshit on these polls
100% correct

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
They better go back to paper ballot counting, cause all this media propping up of Hillarys numbers is to set us up for the voter fraud to come.. I just saw a thing today where a guy said he made a program that i believe he said was used before that makes the vote in that precinct come up 51 to 49. A nice believable number.( even though in reality, he'll probably crush her). He said its undetectable unless you go through the code line by line, or count the actual ballots by hand which would reveal the fraud..I agree the masses are pretty stupid, by i think with all the terrorist attacks going on, a lot of people are scared, and they know shes just obamas third term

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Yup...google who makes the electronic ballots.

This election may have already been decided by the elite.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
100dcaebc512c5d2785877dce1664d54.jpg

Reactions: keep it clean

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
So you guys still think Trump is going to win?
It looks like Lying Hillary will win now but lets wait and see how good she lies her way through the debates and how much the media can cover for her. She might piss herself going up against Trump. The media and liberals will be crying sexism and the war on women like they always do. They use that every year and stupid people believe it.

Trump/Cllinton debates are going to have the highest ratings of all time. Not until the debates can we tell who's going to win.

I must say I absolutely hate Lying Hillary. Scumbags like her shouldn't be in the White House but I don't like Trump either. Trump as President scares the hell out of me.

Reactions: Allied

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
So you guys still think Trump is going to win?
I think there are millions of people who never spoke their mind about the state of our nation and how it got here for fear that they would be labeled racist, xenophobic etc.

Those folks have been showing up is huge numbers at DT events...it is going to be close.

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
Now as for gary johnson.
The media is only promoting him since they know he will suck more republican votes than democrats.
Hes all for tpp and nafda ... for killing babies uptill about 5 and half months pregnant ... smoke crack and heroine ? Sure gary is all for it. Doesnt think the federal or state govt should stop ppl from using drugs.
Gary is a non starter.
Oh yeah ... he is for amnesty of the illegals too

Reactions: Allied

Sweet Lou

Jul 8, 2016
Columbia, MS
Real Name
Eric Lewis
Now as for gary johnson.
The media is only promoting him since they know he will suck more republican votes than democrats.
Hes all for tpp and nafda ... for killing babies uptill about 5 and half months pregnant ... smoke crack and heroine ? Sure gary is all for it. Doesnt think the federal or state govt should stop ppl from using drugs.
Gary is a non starter.
Have you even been watching the guy? He is pro choice. He says let the state and the lady decide. the govt shouldn't make those choices anyways. It's personal. He is not for crack and heroine. He would not legalize heroine. That's his words. He would however decriminalize marijuana. Which it should be. Wayyyy to many health benifits to not use it medically. We have prescription drugs that kill 100,000 people per year but not a single recorded death from Mary Jane? Wake up people. And he is not for amnesty of illegals. He is for making it easier to get a work visa and making the citizenship process easier. Legal immigration helps the economy. That is a fact. Closed minded republicans fail to realize it. And when he is in polls, he is taking equal votes from both sides. If you actually listen to him you would see that he makes the most sense of the 3. He is the most qualified. Fact.
Now as for gary johnson.
Gary is a non starter.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using TMF Forums mobile app

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Have you even been watching the guy? He is pro choice. He says let the state and the lady decide. the govt shouldn't make those choices anyways. It's personal. He is not for crack and heroine. He would not legalize heroine. That's his words. He would however decriminalize marijuana. Which it should be. Wayyyy to many health benifits to not use it medically. We have prescription drugs that kill 100,000 people per year but not a single recorded death from Mary Jane? Wake up people. And he is not for amnesty of illegals. He is for making it easier to get a work visa and making the citizenship process easier. Legal immigration helps the economy. That is a fact. Closed minded republicans fail to realize it. And when he is in polls, he is taking equal votes from both sides. If you actually listen to him you would see that he makes the most sense of the 3. He is the most qualified. Fact.

You need to do some research on your boy before you keep apostatizing his greatness......

His is a very bad joke in the Libertarian party......has been for years. he just keeps running and running and running like the energizer bunny.

Sweet Lou

Jul 8, 2016
Columbia, MS
Real Name
Eric Lewis
You need to do some research on your boy before you keep apostatizing his greatness......

His is a very bad joke in the Libertarian party......has been for years. he just keeps running and running and running like the energizer bunny.
You say I need to research him but you've failed to provide any facts about him. Here's another fact. He plans to abolish the IRS and get rid of federal income tax. Who can argue with that?

Jack

Oct 4, 2012
Washington
www.criticalcarpetcare.com
Real Name
Jack Jones
Business Location
United States
I choose "I'm not voting" in the poll but I might vote. This is the first year I'm registered to vote since I moved to Texas in 2006, I just havent been following any of the election to know much about who has said anything. I do know that if I do vote it will be for Trump but odds are I'll have a full day booked on election day and forget all about it.
To not vote is to vote.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I choose to not be part of this charade you guys call a political system. Yes, I made a choice. You guys want strong convictions? Let's all stop voting and let's the government know we won't be part of their gimmicks any longer.