Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I know that. But that doesn't make the government responsible... Of course there's corruption but why is there only corruption to confirm your bias?
Well, obviously somebody like Sean Hannity is biased toward a conservative ideal. I don't always side with him but he is an honorable man and is true to his beliefs. He is not a despicable, dishonest scoundrel like Hillary. The fact is, Trump has said and done some things that have been completely blown out of proportion, when Hillary has done so much worse. Who takes more heat? The inertia against Trump is unprecedented and if you read between the lines, it is easy to see that there is a very profound web of corruption behind it.

Reactions: jwargo1967

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
CNN is biased toward liberals. FOX is biased toward conservatives.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using TMF Forums mobile app
I agree on that. News media puts out what they want us to see and hear. Or what their payed to tell. People have to use their heads when watching the news. Like when they cover pro gun rally's for instance. Not going to get into that debate here. But Off camera the reporter is pushing the crowd to get a rise out of a few. And once the few fanatics bite the lure cameras are rolling. Making it out to be like every gun owner is a racist nut job. They did the same at the early Trump rally's. Trump supporters were all labeled racist kkk and whatever. Oh islamaphobe or some sht like that. But they did not dare do this at hillary rally's.
They didn't say much about all the flag burning out side of the dnc in philly though. Its unlawful to stand on and burn the flag btw. They protested the sht out of hillary outside her 4 mile 8 ' fence.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I agree on that. News media puts out what they want us to see and hear. Or what their payed to tell. People have to use their heads when watching the news. Like when they cover pro gun rally's for instance. Not going to get into that debate here. But Off camera the reporter is pushing the crowd to get a rise out of a few. And once the few fanatics bite the lure cameras are rolling. Making it out to be like every gun owner is a racist nut job. They did the same at the early Trump rally's. Trump supporters were all labeled racist kkk and whatever. Oh islamaphobe or some sht like that. But they did not dare do this at hillary rally's.
They didn't say much about all the flag burning out side of the dnc in philly though. Its unlawful to stand on and burn the flag btw. They protested the sht out of hillary outside her 4 mile 8 ' fence.

So Fox wasn't covering Trump's rallies?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Of course they do. I don't listen to them either. don't get me wrong I'm republican but I like to stay near neutral. I don't like the far right wing and can't stand the far left wing. Which is where the country is now too far left.

Your post above was contradictory to your beliefs is all...

Either way, too far left or too far right, both are just as nuts.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Looks like Hillary has gotten her 2nd wind and is pulling way ahead, mostly because Trump said, "Maybe he told her not to talk", referring to this Khan Clinton fool. It's amazing that people are making such a big deal about that. It's not like Trump said, "Sit the f(_)ck down, Habib or I will put a contract out on you". The reaction is as if D. Trump said something that outrageous. WTF is wrong with people?? I don't get it but it really isn't worth giving a damn about because each of us cannot control the thinking of the masses.

A part of me is going to get a kick out of it, when Hillary screws up really badly as president. Oh, it is going to be laughable to the highest degree.

Reactions: relster

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
Looks like Hillary has gotten her 2nd wind and is pulling way ahead, mostly because Trump said, "Maybe he told her not to talk", referring to this Khan Clinton fool. It's amazing that people are making such a big deal about that. It's not like Trump said, "Sit the f(_)ck down, Habib or I will put a contract out on you". The reaction is as if D. Trump said something that outrageous. WTF is wrong with people?? I don't get it but it really isn't worth giving a damn about because each of us cannot control the thinking of the masses.

A part of me is going to get a kick out of it, when Hillary screws up really badly as president. Oh, it is going to be laughable to the highest degree.

I don't believe the polls. And if the American public is that damn stupid, we're doomed. He pulls out his little constitution, when he supports sharia. Just like a liberal. Hates the. constitution, but points it out when it serves his purpose.
Trump gets 20,000 at his rallies, she gets 100.. I'm calling bullshit on these polls

Reactions: Deron06

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I don't believe the polls. And if the American public is that damn stupid, we're doomed. He pulls out his little constitution, when he supports sharia. Just like a liberal. Hates the. constitution, but points it out when it serves his purpose.
Trump gets 20,000 at his rallies, she gets 100.. I'm calling bullshit on these polls

I hope you are right but that is what really scares me; people are THAT stupid. I hope that habib dick wad is exposed for what he is; a corrupt muslim lawyer, who sneaks muslims into the USA and is in cahoots with Hillary. Shouldn't the republicans and Trumpsters be doing some research and disclosing what a setup all that nonsense was?

I also worry that the government will lie and give Hillary the win, even if she has far fewer votes. What system do they use that guarantees that the vote count is accurate? I don't trust these revolting criminals at all. In reality, there are 3 divisions of government parties; republicans, democrats and the machine. The machine consists of members from the other 2 parties and they are in cahoots with each other under the radar. They are also the majority and are in control of most of the media, be it TV, newspaper etc. This has become very transparent with the way they have conspired to destroy D. Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: carpettom

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
I hope you are right but that is what really scares me; people are THAT stupid. I hope that habib dick wad is exposed for what he is; a corrupt muslim lawyer, who sneaks muslims into the USA and is in cahoots with Hillary. Shouldn't the republicans and Trumpsters be doing some research and disclosing what a setup all that nonsense was?

They better go back to paper ballot counting, cause all this media propping up of Hillarys numbers is to set us up for the voter fraud to come.. I just saw a thing today where a guy said he made a program that i believe he said was used before that makes the vote in that precinct come up 51 to 49. A nice believable number.( even though in reality, he'll probably crush her). He said its undetectable unless you go through the code line by line, or count the actual ballots by hand which would reveal the fraud..I agree the masses are pretty stupid, by i think with all the terrorist attacks going on, a lot of people are scared, and they know shes just obamas third term

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
They better go back to paper ballot counting, cause all this media propping up of Hillarys numbers is to set us up for the voter fraud to come.. I just saw a thing today where a guy said he made a program that i believe he said was used before that makes the vote in that precinct come up 51 to 49. A nice believable number.( even though in reality, he'll probably crush her). He said its undetectable unless you go through the code line by line, or count the actual ballots by hand which would reveal the fraud..I agree the masses are pretty stupid, by i think with all the terrorist attacks going on, a lot of people are scared, and they know shes just obamas third term

She comes from the Obama team, alright but without the gifts and some of the virtues that he has. He is a talented man, albeit without the character to back up the talent . While she is slick with her word selection, she has the approximate charisma level of an aged walrus in heat.

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
She comes from the Obama team, alright but without the gifts and some of the virtues that he has. He is a talented man, albeit without the character to back up the talent . While she is slick with her word selection, she has the approximate charisma level of an aged walrus in heat.

The walrus has more

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location