Trump is finished

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
The virus was Trump re-election gift-wrapped with a ribbon.

All he had to do was be minimally competent and the Republican voters would break the door down to get back in line.

Look at how the governors’ approvals have improved. 49 of the governors are getting rave reviews, even the incompetent ones.

Instead he uses the pandemic as a way to further divide the country, thus doing exactly what our enemy Russia/ Putin wants

Total Putin lap dog.

But again, like everything trump touches...it just all went to sh_t.

Worst manager, leader, and president ever.

Epic incompetence again.
Just like your hero SISSY BOY Obama. Your words have no meaning ... ZERO Credibility

Crawl back into your hole and SHUT UP !!!

EX922V6WoAABana.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: keep it clean

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
The emails and transcripts prove it. Most CORRUPT President ever !!!
EYQwTxBUMAIRct1.jpg

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

All he had to do was be minimally competent and the Republican voters would break the door down to get back in line.

Look at how the governors’ approvals have improved. 49 of the governors are getting rave reviews, even the incompetent ones.

Instead he uses the pandemic as a way to further divide the country, thus doing exactly what our enemy Russia/ Putin wants

Total Putin lap dog.

Epic incompetence again.
Dictator Wolf, death camp cumho and hail murphy are lining up at the gallows. Are these among those getting raving review's in commiefornia?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Total Putin lap dog.

Epic incompetence again.
What we have here is a flat out lie. With ample news articles to prove it. It has been primarily the lefts doing with the division of the people. It is the left who continues to segregate by color, nationality and class. They are still at it right this second.
You caused this then shift blame for your own doing towards someone else.
6a0148c7b55aa3970c019b028bfea0970d-1.png

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
What we have here is a flat out lie. With ample news articles to prove it. It has been primarily the lefts doing with the division of the people. It is the left who continues to segregate by color, nationality and class. They are still at it right this second.
You caused this then shift blame for your own doing towards someone else.View attachment 91720
News articles as proof. There in lies the problem. Hey I just read that Walmart & Amazon let the virus out so they could capture the market. It's sad some people will agree and believe with what I just posted.
The nitwits that believe what they read with out verification are the stupid ones no matter what party.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
News articles as proof. There in lies the problem. Hey I just read that Walmart & Amazon let the virus out so they could capture the market. It's sad some people will agree and believe with what I just posted.
The nitwits that believe what they read with out verification are the stupid ones no matter what party.
Agree 100%

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Now with that being said. Larry only listens to leftist news outlets as sources or proof of FacTs. Otherwise its all faux and that guy Alex jones and sTufF:hungry:

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
You could compare today's news conference when Trump informed us that he wants the churches open and if the governors won't he will. I'm sure in the next few days both Trump & Biden will try and spin to their own statements. They both said it, no doubt, no spin, no doctored video and totally in context.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
You could compare today's news conference when Trump informed us that he wants the churches open and if the governors won't he will. I'm sure in the next few days both Trump & Biden will try and spin to their own statements. They both said it, no doubt, no spin, no doctored video and totally in context.
I dont see any reason why one would step back to spin that. Church's should be open. Fk businesses should all be open right now for that matter.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I agree with you but he does not have the authority or power to over ride the states. That's what I was referring to.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hes a democrat its ok @RobAllen, had he been a republican 400 articles would have been written the whole world would have been outraged and and came to a screaching hault
So true.