keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Said the ungrateful, lets see here, Bush jr, got us into war, got us in a recession, Obama got us out of the war and out of the recession, Trump got us into a recession and into a prolonged health crisis, And is all the media and the Democrats fault, it seems to me you don’t have your head screwed in right bro.
Strange bush got is into a war? But even though he was the president at the time. I'm sure you will make mention of this. But to go to war you need a vote. Who voted yes to invade iraq? There names are burned into history to see. And as I remember 2001 Americans of all colors came together. You wouldnt dare stand on our flag then. But then sht stain came by and ripped all that apart.

The recession was the result of kicking the problem down the road. Now I guess if you are playing that childs game in your liberal world "hot potato" then yes it was bush. But it's far more complicated then that now isnt it.

Governor's across the us got us into this economic mess we have today. Which is not over. So hope you've been taking your vitamins because la corona is coming for you and everyone else. No one can hide from her.

And your media is a joke that is s absolute fact. They try and bury their blatant mistakes. But it's not like the old days. It's now locked into the internet for everyone with eyes to see.

Now fk you very much for twisting my words earlier. That were in reference to kids outside playing more. I wouldn't expect anything more or less from a california liberal.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: keep it clean

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Strange bush got is into a war? But even though he was the president at the time. I'm sure you will make mention of this. But to go to war you need a vote. Who voted yes to invade iraq? There names are burned into history to see. And as I remember 2001 Americans of all colors came together. You wouldnt dare stand on our flag then. But then sht stain came by and ripped all that apart.

The recession was the result of kicking the problem down the road. Now I guess if you are playing that childs game in your liberal world "hot potato" then yes it was bush. But it's far more complicated then that now isnt it.

Governor's across the us got us into this economic mess we have today. Which is not over. So hope you've been taking your vitamins because la corona is coming for you and everyone else. No one can hide from her.

And your media is a joke that is s absolute fact. They try and bury their blatant mistakes. But it's not like the old days. It's now locked into the internet for everyone with eyes to see.

Now fk you very much for twisting my words earlier. That were in reference to kids outside playing more. I wouldn't expect anything more or less from a california liberal.
You need to do a little more research before you shoot your mouth open your fudgeing retard , 2001 was the Afghanistan war for the 911 attack. The Iraq war was a whole two years later in 2003 and was approved because bush and his administration fed us lies, are you going to deny that too?

that was a long and hard kicking of the can for 8 years during the bush jr administration. Clinton repeal the glass-Steagall act but bush had 8 years to fix it, the housing bubble was all bush,

governors you say huh, you must be on crack homeboy, all those cheap chemicals you been buying got your cabeza, we are managing our crisis way better than what trump could of ever hope for,

if it wasn’t for the msnbc’s and the cnn’s and all the media that are putting to task the trump presidency, we would all be worst of right now, And that’s a fact jack.

And fudge YOU for been a retard and not reading correctly, imma donate you some glasses so you can read better

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States

We California we are managing our crisis way better than any other state, we might even help other states with ppe

Reactions: SRD

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States

Attachments

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Even the New York Post mocks CREEPY Uncle Joe.

The DNC is trying to find a way to get rid of Biden. They want Gov. Cuomo now but Cuomo is not interested.

92577731_2286056045022515_740942232915279872_n.jpg

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
@george8585
@keep it clean

Guys, Trump is DONE>

But not for the reasons listed above

He will NOT get the blame for the Corona.

It is the response that he will get the blame for........... he owns it.

His personal response to this whole charade is disgracefully inept.

He allowed drs to lie to him and us using models to hide behind. Models that they now admit were wildly incorrect.

And NOW Trump is saying another 4-8 weeks before we get back to business.

Trump sux ass at hiring people......full stop. It started with Jeff Sessions and has continued all the way to today with Dr Brix and Fauci.

Trump has lost the confidence and my vote, my employees, their families, most of my friends and their families. etc. etc.......

In my personal sphere of influence I counted 127 people who will NOT be voting for Trump or our Republican Governor.

These people mostly ALL voted straight line Republican last election.

And I am not alone. Go to facebook and look at Trumps posts the last few days...they have gone from love fest to.......Open the damn economy NOW!

I would rather sit back and watch a dem burn it down....It will expedite what is now an inevitable coming reckoning. The tree of Liberty is very thirsty.........

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
You need to do a little more research before you shoot your mouth open your fudgeing retard , 2001 was the Afghanistan war for the 911 attack. The Iraq war was a whole two years later in 2003 and was approved because bush and his administration fed us lies, are you going to deny that too?

that was a long and hard kicking of the can for 8 years during the bush jr administration. Clinton repeal the glass-Steagall act but bush had 8 years to fix it, the housing bubble was all bush,

governors you say huh, you must be on crack homeboy, all those cheap chemicals you been buying got your cabeza, we are managing our crisis way better than what trump could of ever hope for,

if it wasn’t for the msnbc’s and the cnn’s and all the media that are putting to task the trump presidency, we would all be worst of right now, And that’s a fact jack.

And fudge YOU for been a retard and not reading correctly, imma donate you some glasses so you can read better
Hey moron what war did I cite? That was what you called Bush's war am I correct? It just led me to say that our country was one at the time of the 9/11 attacks. Before your god king took over. And all of you left nut sucking heros voted yea.

And no again fk you commie fk for turning words around ;) I can do this this all day all week all night all week all month all summer.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
@george8585
@keep it clean

Guys, Trump is DONE>

But not for the reasons listed above

He will NOT get the blame for the Corona.

It is the response that he will get the blame for........... he owns it.

His personal response to this whole charade is disgracefully inept.

He allowed drs to lie to him and us using models to hide behind. Models that they now admit were wildly incorrect.

And NOW Trump is saying another 4-8 weeks before we get back to business.

Trump sux ass at hiring people......full stop. It started with Jeff Sessions and has continued all the way to today with Dr Brix and Fauci.

Trump has lost the confidence and my vote, my employees, their families, most of my friends and their families. etc. etc.......

In my personal sphere of influence I counted 127 people who will NOT be voting for Trump or our Republican Governor.

These people mostly ALL voted straight line Republican last election.

And I am not alone. Go to facebook and look at Trumps posts the last few days...they have gone from love fest to.......Open the damn economy NOW!

I would rather sit back and watch a dem burn it down....It will expedite what is now an inevitable coming reckoning. The tree of Liberty is very thirsty.........
but your only other option is Biden ... lol

BIDENPEDO.jpg

8f76098c77ceed269d9271268bc156a4.jpg

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
CREEPY Uncle Joe is CORRUPT too and it's all on tape.

If Republicans get the House. He will be IMPEACHED !!! and if they keep the Senate he will be convicted !!! BYE BYE Biden ... lol

quid-pro-joe-biden.jpg

Listen to this. It's only 53 seconds

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I will write in Cthulhu...........and if Biden wins.............I DONT CARE.

Let it burn.

Trump made his bed. Now he gets to sleep in it.
Your not going to vote for Biden. Your too smart for that. This Virus has us all stressed out and not thinking clearly. Come November. You will vote Trump !!!

Trump has a 95% approval for Republicans.

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Your not going to vote for Biden. Your too smart for that. This Virus has us all stressed out and not thinking clearly. Come November. You will vote Trump !!!

Trump has a 95% approval for Republicans.
Those poles are old and I dont believe them the MSM wants trump to believe his polls are high........

I am here to tell you..............people are abandoning his ship like its the titanic and it just hit an iceberg.

You are correct ............I will not vote for Biden.............I will write in Cthulu