Trump is finished

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
What about sanctuary laws? What about marijuana laws? What about helmet laws? Seat belts? What about gun laws as essential businesses? Auto emissions? To be clear, I'm on your side towards favoring states rights I just used some examples that come to mind to illustrate the contradiction of that idea.
The things you listed make my point? States decide not the federal government. Marijuana is not legal on the federal level but some states its legal. States decided their own stay at home orders, fed didnt have to

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
No what you are saying is lock down the entire country. Then as states get better. Force them to wait until every other state catches up. Instead of allowing them to a. Remain open if it's not a problem. Or b. Open back up when the problem is under control.

It's up to each individual state.
44 states have implemented the order, California n New York were the first ones , if all states would have follow suit, a lot of people would alive today,

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
44 states have implemented the order, California n New York were the first ones , if all states would have follow suit, a lot of people would alive today,
Thats a really broad assumption brother....some people have been ignoring the order since it was ordered

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
County i live in issued a stay at home order starting this last monday we had 3 cases it was a family that went to spain all self quarantined (we know the family very well all 3 have recovered) Everything has been business as usual since monday no difference whatsoever

Reactions: MikeGaure

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Very true unfortunately, but the stay at home order helps tremendously in reducing the chance, the social distancing also helps a lot, wearing a mask helps, hopefully with all these precautions we can begging to curve the infection

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Is unfortunate that Trump was and still is late on some of this critical decisions and guidance for the country in my opinion,

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Hubby and I live in a small satellite town outside of Charlotte.

This past weekend we were drinking coffee on the front porch and two fire engines and an ambulance came roaring down the street to a neighbor's house. They were there about fifteen minutes, then they came back.

... and on their way out, they had to slow down and honk the horn because the kids who were playing in the playground at the front of the neighborhood were so numerous, they'd spilled over into the street and were blocking the fire trucks.

We just shook our heads and went inside.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Let's go back a step. IF all flights were grounded. Jan 20th. IF our borders north and south were locked solid Jan 20th. IF americans out of country were left out of country too bad SOL. Like that doctor from CHOP here who spread it like fire knowing he was sick. There would be less death and plenty of xenophobic memes to joke about.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Hubby and I live in a small satellite town outside of Charlotte.

This past weekend we were drinking coffee on the front porch and two fire engines and an ambulance came roaring down the street to a neighbor's house. They were there about fifteen minutes, then they came back.

... and on their way out, they had to slow down and honk the horn because the kids who were playing in the playground at the front of the neighborhood were so numerous, they'd spilled over into the street and were blocking the fire trucks.

We just shook our heads and went inside.
Looks like the old days before gaming and computers dont it? Kids all over the place playing and riding bikes. Bikes, lol I'm surprised kids still know how to ride them.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
The things you listed make my point? States decide not the federal government. Marijuana is not legal on the federal level but some states its legal. States decided their own stay at home orders, fed didnt have to
Well usually there is a threat to withhold federal funding in order to force compliance. Weed stores, legal growers and investors are always at high risk because of federal guidelines.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Looks like the old days before gaming and computers dont it? Kids all over the place playing and riding bikes. Bikes, lol I'm surprised kids still know how to ride them.
I'm actually tempted to get a bike myself, our neighborhood is bordered by a river and there are some gorgeous trails scattered about. (Also, cooking for two bodybuilders has made my already ample rump even bigger because DARN that food tastes good - I need to cut some fluff!)

Next I guess I'll be falling out of trees and skipping rocks on the water. Anyone wanna play Kick The Can?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I'm actually tempted to get a bike myself, our neighborhood is bordered by a river and there are some gorgeous trails scattered about. (Also, cooking for two bodybuilders has made my already ample rump even bigger because DARN that food tastes good - I need to cut some fluff!)

Next I guess I'll be falling out of trees and skipping rocks on the water. Anyone wanna play Kick The Can?
Riding bikes is good exercise. Especially along the river. More scenery cooler breeze. Plus cruising along you see more wildlife as they dont have time to run off. So you see them more then when you do on foot.

Kick the can? Dang lady how old are you
Falling out of trees. Yep been there done that more then a hundred or so times. Now skipping rocks careful with that. You might scare off jimdavissons fish ;)

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
My kids don’t even play on iPhone or tablet games. They’re kids and learn to entertain themselves with out amusement from video games or tv.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
My kids don’t even play on iPhone or tablet games. They’re kids and learn to entertain themselves with out amusement from video games or tv.
Your doing something right then man, kids these days are glued to the screens.

Were delaying it as long as we can shes only 15 months, it's kind of an ez way out for parents just hand them a bright screen with flashing lights and then go about your day.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
St. Louis is fine as far as my little part of town, I'm not in the city itself, but the suburb of Kirkwood (about 6 miles West of the city). Grocery stores are fine, people just avoid each other like the plague on walks. Kids outside most of the day playing or bicycling around. Cleaned out my gutters today and washed them.

Just waiting for the green light to open the business back up. Still getting calls but having to turn people away.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Make them land mines. Your kids would love it I'm tellin ya. Adds to the dramatic effect with all your nerf wars.

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Make them land mines. Your kids would love it I'm tellin ya. Adds to the dramatic effect with all your nerf wars.
We will, still waiting on closing. Well has to be tagged and septic inspected. Doesn’t seller lives in another state and is inept with computers

Reactions: keep it clean

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Your doing something right then man, kids these days are glued to the screens.

Were delaying it as long as we can shes only 15 months, it's kind of an ez way out for parents just hand them a bright screen with flashing lights and then go about your day.
Do it throw it all away lol so much better for the kids. Our kids are super active they’re frustrated with being cut off from people. But we still go shooting and the bike. Chill with the dogs and they’ll be swimming very soon weather is about right finally.