Trump is finished

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Still waiting to see how he's racist.
Well, where to begin, let’s start with the first black president in American history, president Obama, calling him eligit president because he had information he was born in Kenya. What a bunch of BS from this guy. He kept that lie going for 8 years. He called illegal Mexican immigrants rapists, Murderers, drug dealers, he said “most” are . I’m not gona get into what has been reported as far as he would not rent to blacks because that’s hard to prove.

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Cuz he’s white! Well mostly white he’s pretty orange too :ROFLMAO:

Yea most white folks can’t say anything or they’re considered racist.

Him calling Elizabeth W. Po phantasy was pretty funny tho
Absolutely not because he white. If I was to say For example, England is not sending their best people , they are sending people with a lot of problems, they are sending rapists murderers and drug dealers , and I guess some are good people. Some??? Really? Some?? Wow.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Not Trump, that’s for sure. This guy is only about himself. Opportunist and a racists. That’s right. This guy has no common decency, you can see the hate boiling out of his mouth eyes and ears. He is done nothing for the country but divide it. Right now for Republicans is not about the country, is about sticking it to the Democrats and so is the same for the Democrats.
Done nothing for this country but divide it? Sorry brother thats a crock of shit, as ive said before my business and every business owner i know is doing amazing, my business literally doubled last year. Im sorry but obama did more to divide this country than every president ive seen in my lifetime put together. You are right about one thing in your post though the partisan politics with the Democrats has become nothing short of disgusting only thing the house has accomplished in the last 3 years is spending hundreds on million of our tax dollars trying to "get trump". Funniest thing about it is every single time pelosy and schiff try their bullshit they come up with a big fat nothing burger. America sees thru there bullshit and the house's time is coming.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I don't understand how people get deluded into thinking Obama was any good for our country.

Literally watched the country fall apart economically. Lost my health insurance after Obama care and cost of living skyrocket while wages fell.

Give me a break.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Well, where to begin, let’s start with the first black president in American history, president Obama, calling him eligit president because he had information he was born in Kenya. What a bunch of BS from this guy. He kept that lie going for 8 years. He called illegal Mexican immigrants rapists, Murderers, drug dealers, he said “most” are . I’m not gona get into what has been reported as far as he would not rent to blacks because that’s hard to prove.
You're from california arent you?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Dan the Carpet Man lives in the Third World Country called California.

He is a ''California Liberal'' ... Now do you understand !!!
Lol is he? I was taking a guess where he was from.

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Was he wrong about the illegal immigrants jumping the border? I mean how else do the cartels get here? Are they "swell" people? Are they selling candy to american kids? Do they take good care of your daughters?
If they werent rapists and murderers. Then why did 2 aliens bash a legal immigrants head inside out with a brick. Then dump him 3 houses down from me? Both murderers were deported before. If illegal immigrants weren't committing these crimes then why do they keep reporting on murders and rapes committed by 2, 5, 14 time deported illegal aliens?
So was he wrong?

Or are you one of those seeking something to be offended about because orange man bad?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I mean its obvious that not every illegal immigrant or even the majority of them are probably bad people. However, if we freely ALLOW illegal immigration it will create more of these bad situations because it will be taken ADVANTAGE of.

Let's take your business for example, you invest, sacrifice, build to provide for yourself and family.

Is it suddenly ok if I decide I get to use your trucks, your chemicals, because I want to build my business? I can just take what I want, how I want it without any respect to you and what it took to get there?

Illegal immigration is a strain on our resources and things we have built for ourselves. We cant suddenly take care of everyone else too.

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Yea yea we all come from different places blah blah of course we all did.

When do you let that go ,for the sake of those that are here? When you notice an error in your operating system it should be fixed and not turned into your pet so you can push your own agenda. This is what has been done over and over again.

It’s all good

Cuatro mas

For you typical Americans that only speake one language

That’s Four More!

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Yea yea we all come from different places blah blah of course we all did.

When do you let that go ,for the sake of those that are here? When you notice an error in your operating system it should be fixed and not turned into your pet so you can push your own agenda. This is what has been done over and over again.

It’s all good

Cuatro mas

For you typical Americans that only speake one language

That’s Four More!
Is funny how no one defended Trump and said no he isn’t a racists. . What Trump said was a racist generalization. Is easy to inherit a booming economy and not F it up as opposed to what pappy Bush left us with , a nice pile of fresh steaming shit. How soon we forget we were on the brink of a depression of course not. Obama couldn’t do it fast enough that’s why he was not a good president to your liking right?? Do a little research about illegal immigrants. They contribute more than what they take from the American government. I know you all like to just listen And don’t actually look at FACTS. They contribute to ssi but are not eligible to participate, they contribute in income taxes but are not eligible to get any refund, they pay rent to mostly white landlords they work for mostly white business owners, they buy cars clothes food that means they pay sales tax. All in all the moneys they earn every paycheck goes right back to the economy. FACTS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
And yet every country in Europe that has allowed a liberal immigration policy has very quickly shifted to a conservative or alt-right political party following all the problems it has created.

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Is funny how no one defended Trump and said no he isn’t a racists. . What Trump said was a racist generalization. Is easy to inherit a booming economy and not F it up as opposed to what pappy Bush left us with , a nice pile of fresh steaming shit. How soon we forget we were on the brink of a depression of course not. Obama couldn’t do it fast enough that’s why he was not a good president to your liking right?? Do a little research about illegal immigrants. They contribute more than what they take from the American government. I know you all like to just listen And don’t actually look at FACTS. They contribute to ssi but are not eligible to participate, they contribute in income taxes but are not eligible to get any refund, they pay rent to mostly white landlords they work for mostly white business owners, they buy cars clothes food that means they pay sales tax. All in all the moneys they earn every paycheck goes right back to the economy. FACTS!!!!
"Facts" uh oh

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Racist generalization. So his "facts" upset you and your take on that as racism.

Fact mexico to US does have a human trafficking problem.

Fact mexico to US does have a drug trafficking problem.

Fact some of those illegally crossing into our country are violent criminals. Including rape and murder.

Fact liberals deem it racist to stop and vet each and every person crossing our border.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Imigrants put in more than they take away?!?!? Thats why california is doing so wonderful financially :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: are you fudgeing kidding me, jesus you are you just making this shit up as you go along. Ive found liberals always yell its a FACT or your a racist when backed into a corner with truth, or their losing an argument.
so by you line of thinking trump is only successful because obama set him up for it, well does that mean bush jrs economy was due to clinton? Ornthat clintons success was due to bush sr? Your fudgeing hilarious

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Imigrants put in more than they take away?!?!? Thats why california is doing so wonderful financially are you fudgeing kidding me, jesus you are you just making this shit up as you go along. Ive found liberals always yell its a FACT or your a racist when backed into a corner with truth, or their losing an argument.
Fact

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Here's another fact!

Trump created 1.5 million fewer jobs in his first three years in office than predecessor Barack Obama did in his final three.

Huge job creation slow down. Trump's a "disastah"

The biggest drop in job creation since the 2nd Republican Great Depression of 2008(losing 1 million jobs a month!)

He killed Obama's record job growth.

Where's the 6 percent growth trump promised.

download.jpg

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Imigrants put in more than they take away?!?!? Thats why california is doing so wonderful financially :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: are you fudgeing kidding me, jesus you are you just making this shit up as you go along. Ive found liberals always yell its a FACT or your a racist when backed into a corner with truth, or their losing an argument.
so by you line of thinking trump is only successful because obama set him up for it, well does that mean bush jrs economy was due to clinton? Ornthat clintons success was due to bush sr? Your fudgeing hilarious
You have no idea how California is doing. Without thinking you use the RW meme that things are terrible here. We're only the 5th largest economy in the world. Your state doesn't even make the list lol!

California is now running a surplus, get a clue.

Under trump we are now running $1 trillion dollar deficits and he said he would pay off our debt, and you were foolish enough to believe him.

He's f_cking us up financially just like he f_cked up and lost a billion dollars in the 90s.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenB.